Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bevo's Modded Minecraft

1.5.2 modded ssp

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Pharabus

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

2013-05-30 19:31:25 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] There was a problem downloading the file argo-small-3.2.jar automatically. Perhaps you have an environment without internet access. You will need to download the file manually or restart and let it try again

this could be telling there seems to be quite a few occurrences too, are you running offline?

Register or log in to remove.

CandyCaneCarl

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

No I'm not running offline at all...I have fiberoptics. And argo is definitely in the folder...

This is the error report I just just got:
Spoiler:

This is all a little confusing seeing as I have all the files...if you have this working could you pm me a .zip of the folder? it's getting frustrating

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:13 AM

View PostCandyCaneCarl, on 31 May 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

Pharabus this is all i get even generating a crash report

I've even tinkered around removing certain mods, deleting everything and starting again. I have no idea how to fix it.
Hmm, did you rebuild the jar in MultiMC?  Like create the instance, load game (downloads and installs MC), close game.  Install Forge, rebuild jar, load game (downloads and installs forge), close game.  Install Mods/Configs (if installing optifine do that here then rebuild jar again), load game, play and have fun Posted Image.  All in that order?  I'm no expert at logs, but it seems like forge is having a hard time.  Pharabus would know a lot better than I.

View PostCandyCaneCarl, on 31 May 2013 - 12:54 AM, said:

Hey Bevo, love your LP's watched em all Posted Image

Unfortunately when I load everything that you've posted and dl'd all the mods, I put it through MultiCraftMC (so it's a little easier) and I get this error report:

I've looked all over for hours for help with this and nothing. I've redownloaded everything tried all 1.5.2 versions of Forge, and it just doesn't work. I like to think you are helpful as you've responded to me on numerous videos, and I hope you can help me out. Another question is can't you just post a .zip or .rar of your MC folder with the modpack all set up and ready to go? We could just unzip and go essentially. Thanks in advance Posted Image
Thank you.  Posted Image

I am sorry it is causing you trouble.  I would love to just zip up my instance and post it for everyone.  Would make things super easy.  But I know most of these devs, and even though it would be so much easier for everyone to just give out one jar with an instance in it that would not be right by them.

I do however want to get a private FTB pack eventually.  I just haven't had the time yet to get that set up.  However the hard part for doing that is already done.  Posted Image  Hopefully well before episode 10 we will have that set up.

CandyCaneCarl

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

No go again. I followed your instructions to a t and it still sent an error. This is the error report this time Part 1:
Spoiler:

Part II:
Spoiler:

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

Are you using the Extra Bees from his twitter?  If I remember right the 1.5.0.6 version of Extra Bees is for 1.4.7 version of Minecraft.  In the link to his downloads page there should be a link to his twitter account where he post his updates for 1.5.x version of Extra Bees.  He doesn't actually have a MC 1.5.x release yet so they are in currently in beta atm so that is why he is kind of doing a rolling update.

Hope that helps!

Timothiess

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

Bevo, I've come across a problem. I need to go to the Nether, and I need a flint and steel for that, but the flint and steel recipe has changed to be needing a steel nugget. But the only way to get steel is using a blast furnace, and for that I need to go the Nether...

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

haha, ya take one guess at what mod nerfed that one (GT).  Posted Image

Use wood planks at the base of the portal and some lava next to the planks.  I'm actually going to do that in my next episode and already tested it in a test world and it worked for me.

Timothiess

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

Haha good idea, I just came across a village that luckily had a steel chestplate, so problem solved. :D Thanks anyway.

Pharabus

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

I think Bevo has it right, Extra Bees is the wrong version, the log above shows it as extrabees-1.5.0.6b.zip you need extra-bees-1.6-pre9.zip from Binnie's twitter feed, the download errors seem to have disappeared now (probably because you rebuilt?) so it is a little easier to see where the error is :)

P

CandyCaneCarl

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

Yes it was the extra bees :D , thank you guys so much for even taking the time to help. Means alot. I added a few other mods that I think suit the biomes and pack well like Mo Creatures, TC3, etc.

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostCandyCaneCarl, on 31 May 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Yes it was the extra bees Posted Image , thank you guys so much for even taking the time to help. Means alot. I added a few other mods that I think suit the biomes and pack well like Mo Creatures, TC3, etc.
Awsome!  Those sound like great additions.  Happy to help.  :)

Goggles998

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Hey Bevo, not sure if you heard but Rotary Craft got its 1.5.2 version working. I'm adding it to my pack along with TC3 and Addons. Rotary Craft looks like a great mod from your spotlight.

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

Ah, very cool.  Ya, RC is a brilliant mod.  :)

Here is my episode 2.  Enjoy!

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:47 AM

redstoneguitarboy

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

bevo, do you know, how can i chance the ores, that pulverizer can pulverize?

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

What is it you are trying to do?

redstoneguitarboy

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

Well, i have a mod wich has ores, that i can't grind with thermal expansion pulverizer, so how can i make them grindable?

BevoLJ
    BevoLJ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

Hmm, what mod is it?  You should probably ask the developer to have them added to the ore dictionary.  Or else they aren't intended to be pulverized/macerated.

redstoneguitarboy

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

OK, ty for your help.