9219 replies to this topic

Samolus
    Samolus

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Your in-game name: matwan
What is your favorite thing about CoM? Because it's a whitelist server. That means theres only nice and helpfull people there and no stupid griefers.

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Zed instead of Zedero) : mat instead of matwan but it doesn't really matter

Timezone: +1

How did you find out about CoM/The Agion Server(s)?: A guy named jonatan99 on your server is my irl friend he told me about your server and how good it is.

Why do you want to join CoM?: Well mainly because a bunch of my irl friends play on CoM and also cause what they've told me about the server sounds like it's a really good server with good proffesional staff, nice members and just a bunch of tekkit/ FTB fun! :D

What can you offer to make CoM better?(Screenshots/videos/experience) : I'm a good builder and I know all of the redstone basics. Also I'm a nice person and I love to help other people. I'm mod on another server so I have some experience.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I'm Thirteen years old. I'm a girl and my interest are of course minecraft and a bunch of other computer games like Skyrim and Uncharted, Assasins Creed etc. I also love to draw and i'm very artistic. "When I grow up I want to be a 3d modeler." I also love the Yogscast and I'm a massive Yognau(gh)t :) I live in Sweden but my mum is from Itally so I'm half itallian half Swedish. Thanks for reading :D

THE END :)

Register or log in to remove.

LibertyFreedom
  • Minecraft: LibertyFreedom

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostSamolus, on 20 December 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

Your in-game name: matwan
What is your favorite thing about CoM? Because it's a whitelist server. That means theres only nice and helpfull people there and no stupid griefers.

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Zed instead of Zedero) : mat instead of matwan but it doesn't really matter

Timezone: +1

How did you find out about CoM/The Agion Server(s)?: A guy named jonatan99 on your server is my irl friend he told me about your server and how good it is.

Why do you want to join CoM?: Well mainly because a bunch of my irl friends play on CoM and also cause what they've told me about the server sounds like it's a really good server with good proffesional staff, nice members and just a bunch of tekkit/ FTB fun! Posted Image

What can you offer to make CoM better?(Screenshots/videos/experience) : I'm a good builder and I know all of the redstone basics. Also I'm a nice person and I love to help other people. I'm mod on another server so I have some experience.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I'm Thirteen years old. I'm a girl and my interest are of course minecraft and a bunch of other computer games like Skyrim and Uncharted, Assasins Creed etc. I also love to draw and i'm very artistic. "When I grow up I want to be a 3d modeler." I also love the Yogscast and I'm a massive Yognau(gh)t Posted Image I live in Sweden but my mum is from Itally so I'm half itallian half Swedish. Thanks for reading Posted Image

THE END Posted Image

Accepted, welcome to the clan, Matwan!
Hm. I see.

Snack_Pax

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Your in-game name: Snack_Pax
What do you like to be called by: Snack_Pax or just Pax

GMT: -5

How did you find out about CoM:This was suggested by my good friend Chase. His name is Royoto.

Why do you want to join CoM: I have had bad experiences on bad servers. I wish to be part of something of a better server and large community.  I also wish to enjoy minecraft without the fear of griefers.

What can you offer to make CoM better: I am a good worker who stays with an assigned project until I get it done.  I am knowledgable with tekkit mods.  I am also online for a good amount of time.  Although i do not think of myself as an artist, I can contribute to any works of sculpture or art.

About yourself: I am 16 years old guy living on the East Coast of the U.S.A.  I am originally from the Philippines and am fluent in Filipino.  I have a good sense of humor and am always cracking jokes.  My friends look up to me for information on most complicated things as I am good at retaining information.  I am also kind to strangers and a good degree of common sense.

Sarah4242

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Your in-game name: Sarah4242

What is your favorite thing about CoM?: It is a very fun, welcoming community that I would love to join.

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Zed instead of Zedero) : Sarah is fine.

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How did you find out about CoM/The Agion Server(s)?: Some of my friends love this server and asked me to join. I jumped at the offer.

Why do you want to join CoM?: This server is just what I have been looking for. A well made, fun server.

What can you offer to make CoM better?(Screenshots/videos/experience) : I am very skilled at minecraft and have a lot of experience. I have been a co-admin before.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 14, a girl,love minecraft, and i'm from the eastern shore in the US

Pinkypigpal

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

our in-game name: Pinkypigpal
What do you like to be called by: Kat or Pinky

How did you find out about CoM: My friend Chase (Royoto) introduced me to the server.

Why do you want to join CoM: Although I am new to tekkit, I am not new to minecraft and I really enjoy a server that has a great community, without griefers and with a bunch of really cool people.

What can you offer to make CoM better: I have been playing minecraft for a very long time so I have some experience to offer.  I am a girl, and contrary to popular belief, I love minecraft. I love to build houses and just have a fun adventure on this server.

About yourself: I am 16 years old, I want to be a zoologist when I grow up,  I am a twin. I love just hanging out on a minecraft server for hours with my friends. I live on the east coast and am american.

THANKS!

KokoroHart
  • Minecraft: kokorohart

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

View PostSnack_Pax, on 20 December 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Your in-game name: Snack_Pax
What do you like to be called by: Snack_Pax or just Pax

GMT: -5

How did you find out about CoM:This was suggested by my good friend Chase. His name is Royoto.

Why do you want to join CoM: I have had bad experiences on bad servers. I wish to be part of something of a better server and large community.  I also wish to enjoy minecraft without the fear of griefers.

What can you offer to make CoM better: I am a good worker who stays with an assigned project until I get it done.  I am knowledgable with tekkit mods.  I am also online for a good amount of time.  Although i do not think of myself as an artist, I can contribute to any works of sculpture or art.

About yourself: I am 16 years old guy living on the East Coast of the U.S.A.  I am originally from the Philippines and am fluent in Filipino.  I have a good sense of humor and am always cracking jokes.  My friends look up to me for information on most complicated things as I am good at retaining information.  I am also kind to strangers and a good degree of common sense.

View PostSarah4242, on 20 December 2012 - 06:33 PM, said:

Your in-game name: Sarah4242

What is your favorite thing about CoM?: It is a very fun, welcoming community that I would love to join.

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Zed instead of Zedero) : Sarah is fine.

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How did you find out about CoM/The Agion Server(s)?: Some of my friends love this server and asked me to join. I jumped at the offer.

Why do you want to join CoM?: This server is just what I have been looking for. A well made, fun server.

What can you offer to make CoM better?(Screenshots/videos/experience) : I am very skilled at minecraft and have a lot of experience. I have been a co-admin before.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I am 14, a girl,love minecraft, and i'm from the eastern shore in the US

View PostPinkypigpal, on 20 December 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

our in-game name: Pinkypigpal
What do you like to be called by: Kat or Pinky

How did you find out about CoM: My friend Chase (Royoto) introduced me to the server.

Why do you want to join CoM: Although I am new to tekkit, I am not new to minecraft and I really enjoy a server that has a great community, without griefers and with a bunch of really cool people.

What can you offer to make CoM better: I have been playing minecraft for a very long time so I have some experience to offer.  I am a girl, and contrary to popular belief, I love minecraft. I love to build houses and just have a fun adventure on this server.

About yourself: I am 16 years old, I want to be a zoologist when I grow up,  I am a twin. I love just hanging out on a minecraft server for hours with my friends. I live on the east coast and am american.

THANKS!

Triple accept combo! Welcome to the clan everyone :D

Posted Image

Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image

Chipy_chip

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

View PostZedero, on 19 December 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

Same, that will hopefully leave the overworld a little bit intact
   zedero i sent you a msg on the forum please reply

KokoroHart

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:09 AM

View PostChipy_chip, on 21 December 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

zedero i sent you a msg on the forum please reply

He may have missed it, try a PM ;)

Posted Image

h2owiz1
    h2owiz1

Carpenter

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

View PostXx_Eussorus_xX, on 18 December 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

Alright guys I'm here for TWO REASONS:

Reason One: A Census is being conducted to figure out just how many active players we have so we can find out what our situation is.
the form is simple, all you have to do is put your in-game name, time zone, and that's it! Crazy right? Well not maybe crazy but it's pretty easy.
Anyways,

Reason Two: I'm also here to announce that a clan meeting is coming up and the AM's are in need of information such as when you guys are able to get online and participate so we can set a date and time. Thank all of you for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you at the meeting!

P.S. COLOURZ R KEWL!!!

Hello Euss!

I am in Eastern time.  I have been offline for about a week now, since this just seems to be the time of errors.  Peerblock no longer seems to like tekkit.  I should be on, as I often am, from about 3pm to 1am or so eastern every day.

-The Water Wizard

kevalalajnen
  • Minecraft: kevalalajnen

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:15 AM

View Posth2owiz1, on 21 December 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Hello Euss!

I am in Eastern time.  I have been offline for about a week now, since this just seems to be the time of errors.  Peerblock no longer seems to like tekkit.  I should be on, as I often am, from about 3pm to 1am or so eastern every day.

-The Water Wizard
I JUST REALIZED WHAT YOUR FORUM NAME MEANS
Them drum machines ain't got no soul.

LibertyFreedom

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

View Postkevalalajnen, on 21 December 2012 - 09:15 AM, said:

I JUST REALIZED WHAT YOUR FORUM NAME MEANS

It's cool, right? H2O wizard? HMMMMM:
Hm. I see.

kevalalajnen

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

View PostLibertyFreedom, on 21 December 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

It's cool, right? H2O wizard? HMMMMM:
YES BECAUSE H2O IS WATER
EDIT: AND HIS NAME IS WATER WIZARD

LibertyFreedom

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

View Postkevalalajnen, on 21 December 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

YES BECAUSE H2O IS WATER
EDIT: AND HIS NAME IS WATER WIZARD

He actually works with water in real life. So that's pretty cool.
Hm. I see.

kevalalajnen

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostLibertyFreedom, on 21 December 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

He actually works with water in real life. So that's pretty cool.
WHAT
THATS AMAZING
WHAT DOES HE WORK WITH?

KokoroHart

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

View Postkevalalajnen, on 21 December 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

WHAT
THATS AMAZING
WHAT DOES HE WORK WITH?

Water :P

Posted Image

LibertyFreedom

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostKokoroHart, on 21 December 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

Water Posted Image

He told me once, but I don't remember and I won't guess. Anyways, we are waay off-topic here.
Hm. I see.

kevalalajnen

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostLibertyFreedom, on 21 December 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

He told me once, but I don't remember and I won't guess. Anyways, we are waay off-topic here.
Yes. Be quiet now.

CoMClan
    CoMClan

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

=Clan Announcement=

A Clan Meeting Has Been Called For 29/12/2012

At 2200 GMT 0

The meeting will be held next Saturday

I hope to see you all there!

Posted Image

If you wish to receive CoM Weekly Newsletters Click HERE to subscribe.

Hanky2000

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Your in-game name: Hanky1000

What is your favorite thing about CoM? The kind and respectful community and the cool builds.

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Zed instead of Zedero) : Hanky

Timezone: -5

How did you find out about CoM/The Agion Server(s)?: Through Royoto and Snack_Pax

Why do you want to join CoM?: After being greifed on a past tekkit server with admins that were unreliable, royoto showed me this server and I liked the kind admins and interesting builds.

What can you offer to make CoM better?(Screenshots/videos/experience) : I would help build interesting buildings and make interesting contraptions with machinery.

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) :I am uncomfortable with giving any information but I am a trusted friend of Royoto. I am also kind and have enjoyed video games as a hobby for a while.

Graczey
    Graczey

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:47 PM

Your in-game name: Graczey

What is your favorite thing about CoM? The fact that the clan seems to stay alive, and the whole mage themed build.

What do you like to be called by? (Like being called Zed instead of Zedero) : People usually just call me Gra.

Timezone: US Eastern Time

How did you find out about CoM/The Agion Server(s)?: Actually i played on the old agion vanilla server, I was in the clan KoA, but they died off long ago.

Why do you want to join CoM?: I miss the community that I used to play with on the old server. I've been trying to get on a decent server, and from what I've seen from your old kingdom,  this clan was full of creative talent!

What can you offer to make CoM better?(Screenshots/videos/experience) : Which leads me into this, I feel that I could benefit by providing some things... I can build pretty cool structures and monuments, and I have a decent grasp on redstone. I'm very friendly and will go out of the way to assist anyone in need of help. I'm usually very outgoing when I'm not focused on building. I'm OK at PvP.  

About yourself (age, gender, interests, where you're from, etc) : I'm 18, male, and from northern MI. I like minecraft, I usually get on this site for updates. I'm on winterbreak from college, but I still get on quite a bit even when I'm on campus, so don't worry about my inactivity. My major in college is Pre-Med Imaging and Radiation Sciences, so I'm very interested in Human Anatomy and Microbiology. I like to play xbox, as well as minecraft, but mostly minecraft. I love to create different skins and I've been wanting to create an adventure map. I'm a huge yogscast fan, I watch the stream a lot and have been subscribed on youtube forever, Go Yognauts!