Pazeour is a minecraft parkour map that is fun to play alone or with friends. It features command blocks to change your gamemode and for checkpoints. It has unique level designs that are aesthetically pleasing and parkour jumps that are challenging yet still fun.
Creeper heads are your score for this map, and there are 192 in total. Can you find them all? Feel free to post your scores.
Please leave a rate and comment letting me know what you thought of it and if you would like me to make a second one. Also let me know of any bugs you might have found.
These jumps are fairly difficult at times.
Can you find the Enchanted Diamond Armor hidden in the map?
~Also, to any youtubers who play this, be sure to post your video as a reply. I would love to see all of you playing it! ~
It's already reached 15,000+ downloads! I never expected it would do this well! Thank you SO much guys! I appreciate it!
Please be sure to comment on any bugs you found.
- Fixed third jump in first practice level.
- Added water so if you are on fire you can put yourself out.
- Put a sign next to door in starting room to better show where the checkpoint room is.
- Fixed command blocks in dark room.
- Fixed un-openable chest in first lava room.
- Added some easter-eggs.
- Fixed un-openable chest (really this time)
- Replaced missing diamond armor.
- Fixed broken command block.
- Added spawn area.
- Made a jump easier.
- Added compatability for Minecraft 1.6.2
(Thanks to PushPinGamer and iiKarhu for the imporvement ideas)
Developer Commentary Pt. 1:
Download link: Pazeour