• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

mzx987
    mzx987

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

I seem to be getting a small error when using your oregen tool. Long story short, I am wanting to add a modded ore to the current world, but it displays an error when I enter the following command through cmd prompt:

NBToolkit.exe oregen -b=3173 -w=DaWorld -oi=1 -r=6 -min=0 -max=50 -s=8

NBToolkit is in the same directory, and so is the world.

The following error appears:
Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at NBToolkit.Oregen.Run()
   at NBToolkit.Program.Main(String[] args)

Any idea what is going on here? :/

EDIT: Wait a minute... Instead of using the world file's name, I was supposed to type the directory instead. My bad XD

Register or log in to remove.

Bulletsix

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

hiya :)

since i run into the bug of disappearing animals more than once on my server:

would it be possible for you to add a feature to your tool to re-populate the world?

preferrably without removing tamed horses, wolves and cats, if possible.

Regards :)

DiZASTiX
  • Minecraft: DiZASTiX
  • Xbox:DiZASTiX

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:29 AM

I'd like to bring this to the top. This is a fantastic project.

I'd like to also dive into a specific aspect of the project, and would wonder if there's interest with anyone in providing an easy way of upgrading maps? I know months ago I contacted jaquadro about my server at the time attempting to upgrade from Feed The Beast (FTB) MindCrack 1.4.7 to the newest FTB modpack (undecided which one specifically will be used).

I was wondering if we could implement a map upgrade utility, perhaps as a collaborative/team venture, if desired? I would be more than happy to contribute however possible.
Posted Image
www.DiZASTiX.com/Minecraft | [email protected] | A Feed-The-Beast MindCrack Server

jaquadro
    jaquadro

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1053 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

I don't have time to put into working on this, beyond fixing issues in the present set of tools.

If you have an idea of something to add, you're welcome to dive in.  I can give some general guidance and answer questions.  You're welcome to either fork off a new tool, or submit a pull request with new functionality.  Due to the "tool box" nature there's a pretty wide net for what would be acceptable.
NBTExplorer - NBT editor for Windows and Mac
Substrate - Minecraft map editing library for C#/.NET