113 replies to this topic

LSky
    LSky

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

LittleBigMinecraft Revival

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've ran a Minecraft server. Back in early 2011, I started the popular LittleBigMinecraft PvP Survival server. This ran for quite a while and many people had a great time before I handed ownership over to someone else.

It's time for a revival though. This time, I'm trying to set up a friendly environment using the FTB Unleashed mod pack. Unlike the original LittleBigMinecraft server, this is not a PvP server. Instead, I plan to create a friendly environment where people can each work on their own projects and cooperate with each other where they wish. The idea behind this server is to work with the possibilities that FTB Unleashed has to offer and build the things you like to build.

As such, things like PvP, stealing, griefing, exploiting, cheating and whatever other things that you can think of that may fit in this list are strictly forbidden.

IP Address

185.16.84.152:25865

(Server located in Amsterdam, NL)

Whitelisting is enabled, so please leave a message with the following information. If you've previously been whitelisted on this server, send me a private message or contact me on twitch.tv/lskynl. Having problems with connecting to the server? Enable the following mods;
  • Biomes O Plenty (item name fix)
  • Nether Ores
  • Vending
  • Power Converters
Minecraft Name:
Age: <Your application will not be accepted if you're not over 16 years old>

Minecraft Experience: <For how long have you played Minecraft>
FTB/Tekkit Experience: <For how long have you played FTB, Tekkit, or other heavily modified version of Minecraft. This is not a requirement to join the server, but do understand that this is nothing like vanilla Minecraft>
Favorite Mods: <If any>

Your Vision: <Please explain in at least two paragraphs what you are planning to do once you're on the server>

I reserve the right to deny entry to the server for any or no reason. I'll be checking names for previous bans, forum accounts for account age, etc. At this time, before I will consider whitelisting you, please come to my twitch channel so we can talk. This way, I can get an idea of who I am potentially whitelisting.

Whitelisting is severe restricted at this moment. Please come and chat to see if there are still possibilities. I'm mainly open to more players who play during the very late US/very early EU hours.

I am looking to gain at least one moderator with extensive Minecraft server administration experience. If you're over 18 (preferably over 21) and have plenty of time to spare and willing to help run a friendly FTB server, please hit me up on my Twitch.tv channel and we can discuss.

RULES & BANNED ITEMS

After you've been whitelisted, please follow the rules below in order to keep the experience good for all players!
  • No griefing/stealing/PvP/the obvious uncool stuff
  • No exploiting
  • Don't build too close to each other unless you agree to cooperate
  • Don't impose yourself on others
  • Leave the spawn area intact, don't build close to the spawning area
  • Don't mutilate the landscape except for building on.
  • Quarries are not allowed in the Overworld and The End. Please place them in the Twilight Forest, The Nether or in Mystcraft ages. This is to improve server performance.
  • Warn others if you're going to a newly created dimension, the generation of new terrain causes lag
  • Don't ask for teleports or free items, this is a survival server
Banned items;
  • Anything that causes server lag; Power Armor Leggings/creative flying mode (normal jetpack is fine)
  • Nukes, etc
  • Exploitable items

Edited by LSky, 25 August 2013 - 09:36 AM.

Register or log in to remove.

XxXElmoXxX

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

Username:XxXElmoXxX

NoblerThanYou

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

UserName: NoblerThanYou

Creeper_Griefer
  • Minecraft: zdyah

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:27 AM

UserName: zdyah

charliej2000

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

UserName:Charliej2000

quit
    quit

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

Sounds interesting.

Username: oxyct

unoriginalv1

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

username: unoriginalv1

APAAPA
    APAAPA

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

IGN: GibMelson

kram225
    kram225

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

Age-15
Location-USA(Eastern)
IGN- kram225

coldrat98

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

IGN: coldrat98

LSky
    LSky

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

Updated the opening post to explain the whitelist process.

umwetardid

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

Minecraft Name: Umwetardid

Minecraft Experience: Playing since the first Nether update, so over 2 years?
FTB/Tekkit Experience: I have played FTB and Tekkit (Tekkit first) for the past year or so.  I have always loved modded Minecraft.
Favorite Mods: I just started getting into Applied Energistics, and love the sorting system through that.

Your Vision: I just plan on being an active member, who can help people with his vast knowledge of FTB.  I have been looking for a whitelisted server for a while now (just so there is no griefing), but that has active players that I can just hang out with and relax with.

LSky
    LSky

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

View Postumwetardid, on 26 May 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: Umwetardid

Minecraft Experience: Playing since the first Nether update, so over 2 years?
FTB/Tekkit Experience: I have played FTB and Tekkit (Tekkit first) for the past year or so.  I have always loved modded Minecraft.
Favorite Mods: I just started getting into Applied Energistics, and love the sorting system through that.

Your Vision: I just plan on being an active member, who can help people with his vast knowledge of FTB.  I have been looking for a whitelisted server for a while now (just so there is no griefing), but that has active players that I can just hang out with and relax with.
Whitelisted!

Sayleann
    Sayleann

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Minecraft: Sayleann

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

Minecraft Name: Sayleann

Minecraft Experience: Since 1.0.1 Beta, over 2 years.
FTB/Tekkit Experience: Little to none, I'm not a single player person, and wanted to learn FTB with others. I know the basics of ComputerCraft and the beginnings of other mods.
Favorite Mods: ComputerCraft (Turtles), and MystCraft.

Your Vision: I want to learn Feed the Beast with other players, preferbly those with more experience. I'm looking for a less restrictive experience than larger servers, I wanted more freedom to run quarries and turtles, which are normally restricted to higher donors on larger servers. I'm a long time Minecraft player, and admin'd several large servers, so I know how to behave!

LSky
    LSky

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

View PostSayleann, on 26 May 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: Sayleann

Minecraft Experience: Since 1.0.1 Beta, over 2 years.
FTB/Tekkit Experience: Little to none, I'm not a single player person, and wanted to learn FTB with others. I know the basics of ComputerCraft and the beginnings of other mods.
Favorite Mods: ComputerCraft (Turtles), and MystCraft.

Your Vision: I want to learn Feed the Beast with other players, preferbly those with more experience. I'm looking for a less restrictive experience than larger servers, I wanted more freedom to run quarries and turtles, which are normally restricted to higher donors on larger servers. I'm a long time Minecraft player, and admin'd several large servers, so I know how to behave!
Whitelisted.

coldrat98

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Minecraft Name: coldrat98

Minecraft Experience: Since 1.2.5
FTB/Tekkit Experience: I've played on other servers before. I do have a good bit of experience.
Favorite Mods: I like the microblocks and Twilight Forest :3

Your Vision: I want to build fun things. I'm not all about industrializing everything and making factories, but that is at least part of it. I just want to have fun and bring fun to the server for the most part.

XxSoulCaliburxX

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

Minecraft Name: XxSoulCaliburxX

Minecraft Experience: A year or so
FTB/Tekkit Experience: I have been playing FTB for a very long time. I've learned alot and know more than most. I would love to help people if they need it.
Favorite Mods: Modular Powersuits, RedPower, Thermal Expansion, IC2, Buildcraft

Your Vision: I would love to build a strong community with you guys. If anyone needs help I would be happy too. I hope to see you in the future soon.

LSky
    LSky

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

coldrat98, XxSoulCaliburxX, hang around in the Twitch channel and talk to us! This way we can get a good idea of who we would be whitelisting.

Lorena
    Lorena

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: ACortaz

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

ACortaz
Indoeasia
17 (though it may seem not to say i don't remember how old I am!)
About 2 years
About 3 months or so
Tekkit Classic
Build have fun

(I think I got it right)

kinghalo10001

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

Minecraft Name:kinghalo1000
Minecraft Experience: i have played minecraft for 2 years and soon it will be 3
FTB/Tekkit Experience:I have played tekkit/ftb or modded minecraft for 1 year of my minecraft experience
Favorite Mods: ThuamCraft,Ic2,BuildCraft
Your Vision: Im plannin to get  to the highest rank in Ic2 which is quantuam and do thuamcraft  fully and reasearch all items