Latest News Article

Emerald Tools! [1.6.2]

1.5.2 forge emerald

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

FinnTheTruck
  • Minecraft: WTFire7

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

Hello, I am in early development of a new mod, it brings emerald tools to Minecraft! There is an Emerald Pickaxe, Emerald Shovel, Emerald Axe, Emerald Sword!

Screenshot 1:

Posted Image

Crafting a sword:
Posted Image

Crafting an Axe:
Posted Image

Crafting a Shovel:
Posted Image

Crafting a Pickaxe:
Posted Image

This Mod REQUIRES FORGE to work! Download Forge Here!

Download Mod Here! Download

Changelog:

1.0 - First Release for EmeraldTools

1.0.1 - Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause MC to crash.

1.1 - Added Emerald Armour!

Upcoming Updates

1.2 - Adds Emerald Horse Armour + Color Changes

Register or log in to remove.

user_2149893

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

This looks like a pretty neat mod! I would gradly play with this mod installed! You should add some things other than the basic tools and armor. (eg emerald bows, cross bows, horse armor etc)

Warpshard
    Warpshard

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1050 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

I want to use this, but the textures are really bright & don't have enough contrast to look proper in Vanilla minecraft. Also, what is the durability, how many uses, how efficent is it, what is the enchantability?
Posted Image

FinnTheTruck

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

View PostSwaggaBackNZ_2, on 18 May 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

This looks like a pretty neat mod! I would gradly play with this mod installed! You should add some things other than the basic tools and armor. (eg emerald bows, cross bows, horse armor etc)

I will be adding these types of tools in a future version, but I will start working now! Thanks for your input!

View PostWarpshard, on 18 May 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

I want to use this, but the textures are really bright & don't have enough contrast to look proper in Vanilla minecraft. Also, what is the durability, how many uses, how efficent is it, what is the enchantability?

I will probably update the textures in a update very soon! And it has about 120+ Uses on all of them, efficient would be about one more then diamond, and enchantability would be about 3!

FinnTheTruck

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

Okay, I am beginning development on armor, but I also have more projects to work on. I will be making many more mods in the future!

FinnTheTruck

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

Armor has been finished, I am beginning to test it!

FinnTheTruck

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

Okay. I have updated the plugin. Now has emerald armour! Stay Tuned for Emerald Horse Armour.

Anthelion99

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

Simple, emerald tools and armor mod. The mod is alright and resembles old mods such as obsidian tools mods back then. Good but not different.
Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image    Posted Image

ArcaneDan
  • Minecraft: ArcaneDan
  • Xbox:II Mr Slayer

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:44 PM

It's been made 100 times before, but this one actually looks pretty decent, unlike the others that have been made :)

Just a little tip, you should try and change the colour of the tools, you know how the vanilla swords have it a bit darker on the inside and on the outside? I'd recommend you make them like that, so they look more like the rest of the tools :D

And what's the durability on these items? It'd be good to add that onto your post :P

Spoiler: Don't click me

FinnTheTruck

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

I will be coming back to this project very soon, busy with school and such. I will push out an update soon, for horse armour and more!