Vazkii
    Vazkii

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2516 posts
  • Minecraft: Vazkii

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostesKaayY, on 11 October 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

I narrowed the problem to these 3 mods because deleting either one of them allows minecraft to load. I am cross-posting this for all 3 mods.

Might want to contact the Logistics Pipes people. This issue means a class isn't present, when it clearly should be.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

I make mods... Check out my website or Twitter. If you like my mods consider supporting me on Patreon.

Register or log in to remove.

esKaayY
    esKaayY

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostVazkii, on 11 October 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Might want to contact the Logistics Pipes people. This issue means a class isn't present, when it clearly should be.

Already ahead of you:
I opened an issue on their github here: https://github.com/R...ipes/issues/750
for your reference if you need it. Removing NEI also fixes it, weird i know.

Dravarden

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

the telekinesis foci should move mobs too (maybe with an enchant?) because moving items isn't that useful.

Auric245524
    Auric245524

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1065 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

is it intended that the essentia funnel consumes the jar it was draining from? When I right click on the funnel again the empty jar just vanishes. And no, it didn't fall into the hopper, I checked.
If you are posting a crash log please be courteous to others and use spoilers. Not many people enjoy scrolling past a huge wall of text. Example of a spoiler:
Spoiler:

Zeklo
    Zeklo

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Minecraft: zeklo

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostDravarden, on 11 October 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

the telekinesis foci should move mobs too (maybe with an enchant?) because moving items isn't that useful.
Yeah agreed, it seems like a waste to make the focus.
Posted Image

IStoneI
    IStoneI

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

this.. is a rather interesting bug...

my game crashed, while i was using the osmotic enchanter. upon relogging, i spawned inside a wall. managed to save myself by switching to creative.

when i dug my way out, i noticed that i in fact spawned in the exact spot, where it kicked me out. half my house, where the enchanter stood was gone. replaced by grass, dirt and stone, as if ive never built anything there.

the area around the enchanter was basically just regenerated, destroying most of my stuff. whelp. so much for that world.

edit.: yup, its the chunk where the enchanter stood. was just regenerated completely.

Zeklo
    Zeklo

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Minecraft: zeklo

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostIStoneI, on 12 October 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

this.. is a rather interesting bug...

my game crashed, while i was using the osmotic enchanter. upn relogging, i spawned inside a wall. managed to save myself by switching to creative.

when i dug my way out, i noticed that i in fact spawned in the exact spot where it kicked me out. half my house, where the enchanter stood was gone. replaced by grass, dirt and stone, as if ive never built anything there.

the area around the enchanter was basically just regenerated, destroying most of my stuff. whelp. so much for that world.
What version were you using? And note to self: Don't put important stuff near enchanter.
Posted Image

IStoneI
    IStoneI

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

View PostZeklo, on 12 October 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

What version were you using? And note to self: Don't put important stuff near enchanter.

build 19. maybe its fixed to 20 already, but thats pretty rough.

Leenhaart

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Using ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-20, the default block ID for I:"id_tile.ttinkerer:darkQuartzSlabFull"=2167 should instead be 2617 to fit in the range the rest of the blocks are assigned. Twilight Forest uses that ID by default, so it's worth changing to make installs easier.

Shurhaian

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Using TT 2.0 build 19 I'm just going to chime in with the warded jars being eaten by the funnel. This seems to defeat part of the point of having the funnel in the first place (the wastefulness of making phials), and even if intended, should probably say so in the Thaumonomicon.

yogtheterrible

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

I don't think it's possible to research spellbound cloth on the latest version...I think there's supposed to be three usable aspects but only two work: pannus and precantatio. Those only activate one rune each and there are three nodes, one of which is too far away for one rune to span the gap.

Vazkii
    Vazkii

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2516 posts
  • Minecraft: Vazkii

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

The funnel is a known issue. It never happened to me though, I'll have to look into it.
https://github.com/V...kerer/issues/43

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

I make mods... Check out my website or Twitter. If you like my mods consider supporting me on Patreon.

darkraptor6
  • Minecraft: Darkraptor6
  • Xbox:One
  • PSN:4

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

hello Vazkii ,i have a big bug for twiligth forest and thamic tinkerre? help me?

Blazerider11

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

View Postdarkraptor6, on 12 October 2013 - 11:57 AM, said:

hello Vazkii ,i have a big bug for twiligth forest and thamic tinkerre? help me?
He can't help you if you don't post the bug but let me guess id conflict thats not a bug you just need to change the id  of the items in the config and in the .minecraft folder there is an id conflicts notepad just look at that go in config and find the mod config file you need and change the id to the suggested id number

View PostVazkii, on 12 October 2013 - 10:14 AM, said:

The funnel is a known issue. It never happened to me though, I'll have to look into it.
https://github.com/V...kerer/issues/43
never happens to me either its really useful to have one jar for filling up stuff.

ir0nslug
    ir0nslug

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

:o can anyone give me a hint as to how to get the Omostic Enchanter? :P
Posted Image
Posted Image

Prime_Jetspace
  • Minecraft: Prime_Jetspace

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Postir0nslug, on 12 October 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Posted Image can anyone give me a hint as to how to get the Omostic Enchanter? Posted Image

Tenebrae.

Posted Image

This mod deserves every byte of support it gets.

Auric245524
    Auric245524

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1065 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Vampirisim enchantment name shows up as "enchantment.ttinkerer:vampirisim".
If you are posting a crash log please be courteous to others and use spoilers. Not many people enjoy scrolling past a huge wall of text. Example of a spoiler:
Spoiler:

Motionless_Shade
  • Minecraft: Motionless_Shade

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

so the bug that i had got fixed? also Vazkii what is your avatar from?

EDIT: just popped the newest version in. this is one of the mods that still doesn't work that has been updated to 1.6.4. same exact issue. i know for sure optifine isnt doing anything, because i removed it earlier after an IC2 texture glitch.
Join Warframe and help save the universe!

https://warframe.com...a4d80586d000002

Auric245524
    Auric245524

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1065 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

After using the osmotic enchanter I ended up with a shock focus that has frugal III, potency III, frugal III, and potency III. The enchantments somehow doubled. (the extra enchants don't seem to stack. Damage looks normal for a potency III shock focus.)
Spoiler:

Starsage_the_Foolish

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

Not really a bug, but a minor nuisance, the Talisman of Remedium is covered up in the Thaumonomicon by the Thaumaturge's backpack from Better Storage Mod.