Before installing/using these or any mods, make sure you backup your .minecraft folder, I (Vazkii), or any other modders for that matter, am not responsible in any way, shape or form for any damage dealt to, but not only, your saves, your minecraft, your computer or others.
I created an IRC for people who would like to discuss my work. You can find me at #vazkii on EsperNet.
I don't take suggestions for features for this mod. Don't bother. If you have a suggestion you're better off telling some other TC addon author or Azanor himself.
Thaumic Tinkerer is a spiritual successor to my Elemental Tinkerer mod, this is a mod about tinkering with thaumic creations. It;s an addon to azanor;s Thaumcraft 4. The intention is to add new, and useful items you can create, using the knowledge you've acquired from the vanilla thaumcraft researches. Researches that come from this mod are prefixed as [TT] for easy labelling.
As this is a Thaumcraft Addon, I'll try to keep spoilers minimal, so, here's some non-spoiler-y images. I'll add videos if I happen to get any. So here's a little gallery:
Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported LicenseIf you want to do anything with this mod besides playing it, you should have a look at what it says. For modpacks, refer to the license under the Thaumcraft 4 thread, since my mod depends on it. You can distribute TT in modpacks at will, but Thaumcraft is a different matter.
This mod includes features exclusive to ComputerCraft and ForgeMultipart, for the full experience, these are recomended, but by no means required.
Download for Thaumcraft 4 (Changelog)
Download for Thaumcraft 3 (Changelog)
Source Code (github)
The Github contains localization files, the mod can be localized. Currently it's available in English, German, Chinese and Russian.
Banner (copy to your sig!):
- Searge and the MCP Team for creating the amazing Minecraft Coder&#39;s Pack;
- SpaceToad, Eloraam, LexManos, cpw and the rest of the Forge Team for creating Minecraft Forge, which made my mod, and many others able to exist;
- Azanor for creating Thaumcraft, of course;
- MartysGames and TheAtlanticCraft for early support;
- Haighyorkie for... something;
- TheWhiteWolves for being an awesome beta tester, reporting lots of broken stuff and adding some awesome features;
- Vexatos and crafteverywhere for translating the mod;
- The Forgecraft Folks for helping to kill bugs.