Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Youtube Channel Art

minecraft youtube

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

WolfCraftxMC

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

Hello everybody, Im in need of a Youtube Channel Art for my YouTube channel. My channel's name is WolfCraft. If you or somebody you know would be willing to make one then just reply to this post and ill hook you up with skin views, the stuff i like, ect. Thank You!

My Channel: http://www.youtube.c...er/wolfcraftxmc

Register or log in to remove.

MrPuzzless

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

I may be able to help you out depending on what kind of art you want. Im more of a dark cartoonist, a good example of the genre is the "don't starve" game art, you can find it on steam. I also work in humorist style, like pewdiepie's video art. If you are looking for art different from what I specialize in tell me what you need and I'll see what I can do. Thanks and hope you consider me!

OldSpice
    OldSpice

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Do not do business with this guy, he scammed me, he promised me money and didnt give it to me, I used a safety precaution and put a lot of watermarks on it. don't do business with this scammer!

MrPuzzless

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:31 PM

Is there a certain reason you need to lie about something I did not do that makes you feel the need to blame someone other than yourself!

OldSpice
    OldSpice

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 654 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

View PostMrPuzzless, on 18 May 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

Is there a certain reason you need to lie about something I did not do that makes you feel the need to blame someone other than yourself!
Not you, the thread creator... And that made no sense lol

MrPuzzless

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

Well, you know, ­ happens.