• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Metal Gear Solid 4 Texture Pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

thomasbradley

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

As the title suggests, I'm making an MGS4 texture pack, but it's more than just skins. I'm also adding in MGS4 sound effects and music. As of now, I've made an almost decent suicide Gekko skin out of the creepers, a PMC soldier skin out of the skeletons, the porkchops into Regain energy drink and the swords into a stun knife,  and I downloaded the AK-47 skin from this fellow: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31622 However, I'm going to change it to look more like an AK-102. I of course am using an Old Snake skin, which I also edited to my liking, that I downloaded from someone on the Skindex. If anyone really cares, I can find out who and give a link. I've also switched out some of the songs with some from the MGS4 OST and made the bow sound a gunshot from MGS4. I'm going big with this.

Anyways, I'll probably put up some screens later once I make a little more progress. Give me some suggestions of more skins to make, I've sort of hit bedrock with that...

Register or log in to remove.

thomasbradley

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:44 AM

Alright quick question, do you all think for the death sound I should include just Snake yelling, or all of the death sequence's audio, so Snake yelling, the music, and Otacon's voice? Thanks. Even though no one is likely to respond haha

Racefan897

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:47 AM

You should do all of that, except the death sound. Just have maybe a skeleton cackle and Snake yelling. It'll turn out great.

thomasbradley

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:04 AM

Racefan897 said:

You should do all of that, except the death sound. Just have maybe a skeleton cackle and Snake yelling. It'll turn out great.
Alright thanks, I'm actually planning on changing the skeleton sound too though... But it's sort of hard finding samples of just voices... I'll just keep searching.

antofronter

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

When do you think you are gonna be done with this ???
I would love it cause i LOVE the Metal Gear Solid series i have em all
just not he first :-(

:DBlock:  :DBlock:  :SSSS:  :DBlock: OHHHHHH Shit
uhhh diamond  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:  :DBlock:

Solid_Emo

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:28 PM

Can't wait to see it. I've been working on a MGS texture pack myself. Includes objects from many of the MGS games.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

liamako
    liamako

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 02:03 AM

looks good as man

pac_man543216789

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:51 PM

:Zombie: = the chicks in the black armour with orange visor
slimes= the round mini robots with three arms
bow=mk.II instead of ak

and if you need any helps with skins im here to help

pet2030
    pet2030

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:29 AM

Are there any updates on this?And are you still working on the texture pack? Because I would love to use this to make place from MGO on minecraft!
Posted Image