• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Dishonored: Dunwall City RP;STAFF/BUILDERS/ARTISTS NEEDED!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

ChocolateChip03

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

Posted Image

DISHONORED

DUNWALL

=======================

This is my first Rp, and so far, I am sad to say, so please, if you have any constructive critisism, it is welcome, as this is my first RP.

I am looking for good, dependable, reliable, staff for my Rp. All staff must be well mannered,

and be able to help those who need it. Staff must also have Skype, a good knowledge on how to Rp, and the most important, how to do their job.

There will also be a need for Artists. Those who can make things such as; signatures, thread art (to separate, and title each section of the thread. They make it look nice, and more professional), and a texturepack (split up into sections for the artists).

There is now positions for Builders, as we are hunting down for a server host, but when we get one, we need builders to build as soon as possible to get to work, but until then we need artists to help get work on the likes of a texturepack for the builders to use. Builders must be able to build with the themes from Dishonored, with the main one being Steampunk.

Server IP

Spoiler:

Staff

Owner

-ChocolateChip03

Head Admim

-

Head Mod

-

Admins

-TerraGaming

-xXICypherXx

-Ryantenerelli12

-

Mods

-

-

-

-

Artists

Builders

Lore

Spoiler:

Applications:

Staff Application Template: (Only accepting Admins & Mods)

Spoiler:

Artist Application Template:

Spoiler:

Builder Application Template:

Spoiler:

Factions

The Empire:

Spoiler:

The City Watch:

Spoiler:

The Whalers:

Spoiler:

The Abbey of the Everyman:

(Overseers)

Spoiler:

The Bottle Street Gang:

Spoiler:

The Hatters Gang:

Spoiler:

(More to be added)

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

sikcolinx

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

whats the ip?

ChocolateChip03

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

Whitelist Application Template yet to be added!

View Postsikcolinx, on 14 May 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

whats the ip?

To be added. Besides it will be a whitelist server, and that app template isn't out

Posted Image

sikcolinx

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

oh i can help build if u want

ChocolateChip03

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

View Postsikcolinx, on 14 May 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

oh i can help build if u want

Then apply

Posted Image

sikcolinx

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

Time Zone:

Why should you be accepted for this job? I like to build

Can you show some examples of your work/buildings? Not at the moment

How long did these take, roughly, to make? 2 days roughly

Skype Username: (This is needed) colin6201

oh sorry timezone: est

ChocolateChip03

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postsikcolinx, on 14 May 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Time Zone:

Why should you be accepted for this job? I like to build

Can you show some examples of your work/buildings? Not at the moment

How long did these take, roughly, to make? 2 days roughly

Skype Username: (This is needed) colin6201

oh sorry timezone: est

Denied
Sorry, you need to fill in all the required field, and show atleast one or two pictures of your work, and fill in all the fields (as I said)

Posted Image

pakamccormick

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

I like the server banner concept artwork. Is that how your expect your server to turn out(MC style of course:P)?

ChocolateChip03

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

View Postpakamccormick, on 14 May 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

I like the server banner concept artwork. Is that how your expect your server to turn out(MC style of course:P)?

Well I got all the images of google images, but that is Dunwall, so something like that yes. Also I will release the whitelist template when I get a server, so we can start the building of the city.

Posted Image

ChocolateChip03

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

Does nobody seriously want to apply to be an artist or staff? I know I have declined a few already but still :P
Yeah we don't have a server yet but still.

Posted Image

shadowdarkness1
  • Minecraft: shadowdarkness1
  • Xbox:shadowplayer24
  • PSN:shadowdarkness24

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

IGN: shadowdarkness1

Name (Only first name recuired): Jonah

Position: Administrator, Specifically (if possible): Head Admin

Time Zone: USA Central

Why should you be accepted for this job? Because I'm an experienced Administrator and Op on many servers that have shut down recently.

Because I like to help people on servers and have been a great contributor of services to servers in the past.

What previous Experiance do you have? See the 2 before this

Tech-Savvy, Helpful, Fun

Example: A person was griefing other players areas. What I would do: I would first: Give them a warning to not do it again, If they did then (2): I would kick them for "Griefing after staff warning." If the problem persists I would (3): Temp Ban them for 24 hours, And if they still did it, I would have to ban them and see if they submit a ban appeal.

How much time could you dedicate on avarage to the server? 1-2hours per day

Skype Username: jonah.aragon

This account is an official representative of mcusa.cu.cc.

Jonah Aragon for 2036 U.S. President! Aragon2036.tk

ChocolateChip03

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

View Postshadowdarkness1, on 16 May 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

IGN: shadowdarkness1

Declined
Please fill all the required fields, I think you must of forgotten to copy & paste the template properly. You missed a few fields. Also I'd prefer it for the age to be on the application, don't know why but.

Posted Image

lockhartboy44

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

Name Nick

Position: admin

Time Zone: usa

Why should you be accepted for this job? i love helping people and i want to help get this server noticed!!

Why do you want this position? i have ideas and i like to help people

What previous experience do you have in this position? i have been the owner of servers and admin of 5 servers

If you were to choose 3 words to describe yourself, what would they be? helpful smart funny

If you were needed to sort out a problem on the server as a (Admin/Mod), how would you sort it out, and what precautions would you take to make sure it doesn't happen again? (Please state the problem with the method of sorting it out, e.c.t) if i caught a hacker i would have video proof give him a warning and if i hear about him again perm ban if the owner is ok with that

How much time could you dedicate on avarage to the server? (How long could you be on the server for per week/day?) everyday 5 hours

Skype Username: (This is needed) nick.lockhart4

ChocolateChip03

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

View Postlockhartboy44, on 16 May 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

Name Nick

Declined
Sorry, I just think you didn't try, and didn't put enough detail e.c.t. in your app, by detail I mean it wasn't at the standards around that position kind of thing

Posted Image

shadowsniper72
  • Minecraft: agent56p

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

I think this server is a really cool idea and I really hope  your successful. Posted Image

ChocolateChip03

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

View Postshadowsniper72, on 16 May 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

I think this server is a really cool idea and I really hope  your successful. Posted Image

Why thank you, I can't believe nobody else tried, this, a Dishonored server could be successful, but nobody has even tried to do anything related to it. All I have seen are Corvo Skins, The Dunwall Project, and a mod (1.4)

Posted Image

jakeyfingers

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Would I be able to join/help? I don't have skype or anything, but I do have Xbox, I am a HUGE fan of Corvo and Daud's adventures in Dunwall, my MC name is jakeyfingers.

View Postjakeyfingers, on 10 July 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Would I be able to join/help? I don't have skype or anything, but I do have Xbox, I am a HUGE fan of Corvo and Daud's adventures in Dunwall, my MC name is jakeyfingers.
Never mind, I now realise there is an application form, and I dont have skype, though, I may have the same Ideas as the owner, afterall, he is 14 and im 13.

MrStrikefire360000000
  • Minecraft: strikefire or MrStrikefire

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

IGN:Shalom11

Name (Only first name recuired):Clive

Position:Moderator

Time Zone:Nashville,TN

Why should you be accepted for this job:This seems like a new server,looking for staff.Might as well help get it started.

Why do you want this position:To keep this server under control.It seems like a good idea, And I want it to work.

What previous experience do you have in this position:I hosted my own server once.

If you were to choose 3 words to describe yourself, what would they be:Joyful,creative,fun

If you were needed to sort out a problem on the server as a (Admin/Mod), how would you sort it out, and what precautions would you take to make sure it doesn't happen again? (Please state the problem with the method of sorting it out, e.c.t):Well,if a person was doing something wrong,I'd give them three warnings.Once those warnings end,they'd get kicked for at least 10 min.Then if it keeps on happening,permanent ban.

How much time could you dedicate on avarage to the server? (How long could you be on the server for per week/day?):I'm on MC about 7 hours each day

Skype Username:mrstrikefire

I hope this server is a success.Good luck on it.

Natarak
    Natarak

Carpenter

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

View Postcrazedfrisky, on 15 May 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

HA this is a total joke. this  should not even be posted here its not even a real server. like how they mite make you a staff if you give them a server. they are so full of them selves, list him self owner when theres no server he owns.chocolate get a server then post on the forums dont waist peoples time with fake postings for a server that dont exist.

This was a total waste of my time reading it, So much mistake and yet think he's important.

The server has potential, Its true it could have been posted in "Looking for" section but it doesn't means he's ­. If you had anything interesting to say, then be sure next time to make it readable!

here is my application by the way:

IGN: math_jesp

Time Zone: new-York [eastern time]

Why should you be accepted for this job: I'm am a great builder and I don't mind helping. Ive been looking for RP servers and if I can help getting one started it would be even better.

Can you show some examples of your work/buildings?:
Spoiler:

How long did these take, roughly, to make?: First one took can take me 15 to 30 minutes in creative, I used to make this kind of house a lot. The second one took me about 2 houres in creative.

Skype Username: Natarak3

Posted Image

ChocolateChip03

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Sorry guys, I thought I had said I gave up on this for Game of Thrones (that's closed now as well :P). I lack the attention, money, and expertise to carry out an Rp server, AS MUCH AS I WANT TO MAKE ONE it's too much work/costly, I'd make one over the summer, but I don't have the right stuff to make one, as nobody would willingly give a free server e.c.t. Thank you for the good lucks e.c.t., but unless God decides to be extremely generous and give me a stroke of luck to make this a great server, I wont be making any for a LONG time. Sorry for wasting your time guys, I REALLY am.

Posted Image