• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ratmore
    ratmore

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

so i tried to buy minecraft with Ideal, but everytime I try to buy the game, this message pops up:

"Thank you for your interest in our site but we are unable to accept your registration at this time.."

I have been trying to buy minecraft for the past few days now, and this message popped up everytime I tried. Can anybody help me with this?

Register or log in to remove.

Marzenia
    Marzenia

Customer Support

• Mojang
  • Curse Premium
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hello,

You can purchase Minecraft only with methods available in our store.
After you log in go to the store http://minecraft.net/store and chose the mothod of payment.
Make sure you click "Show more payment methods" to see available choices.

ratmore
    ratmore

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

hello,

thanks for your reply, the thing is though, I do not have any other peyment method available at the time, only IDEAL. but with this not working, i can not buy minecraft. I allready sent an email to mojang customer service, but i got the same reply like the one above this. what is the deal with that, its not really helping me...

Marzenia
    Marzenia

Customer Support

• Mojang
  • Curse Premium
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

We offer few payment methods, you have access to none of them. And we do not offer IDEAL. So you either make a PayPal or Moneybookers account or you won't be able to purchase Minecraft.
I am sorry, there is nothing else I can advise you.

Marzenia
    Marzenia

Customer Support

• Mojang
  • Curse Premium
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Oh I googled a little.
Apparently you can use this website:
https://www.money2.nl/

Now, just so you know, this is just a suggestion, I do not take any responsibility for this method of payment. Asked my friend from Netherlands to check it out and he said it is, quote: "legit" :)

xHDPixelx

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

They should be adding the feature with credit cards soon but the problem is the is a lot of "info feed" going through minecraft.net so their are multiple ways to "hack" your credit card info. I personaly think this is a bottom feeder way to hack but still people do it. So thats why Mojang uses Moneybooks/Paypal. :Diamond: B)