I am currently working on a new parkour map
NPC2: A brand new t3c style parkour map that
will take place in the sky!
Check out my new, COMPLETED sprint parkour
NSP- Nick's Sprint Parkour: My first ever spring parkour map. Includes a full storyline, structures, and crazy fun parkour
Updated for 0.7.1
Nick's Parkour Center
Getting tired of old, short parkour maps that are either way too easy or brutally frustrating? Well look no further for the greatest, most detailed, and crazy fun parkour map available for MCPE. NPC offers 9 different courses containing a variety of levels in a detailed, themed course. Each course is a different difficulty, allowing you the user to choose what amount of challenge you want to attempt to complete. This isn't one of those maps you beat in 30 minutes. This map was made to be played for weeks on end. NPC is also formatted for multiplayer. Race your friends through the courses, spleef your way to victory, or see who's better with the bow in the Archery Range. So what are you waiting for, download NPC today!
- 9 Challenging but Fun Parkour Courses
- 60 stages over these courses
- Multiplayer Friendly!
- Archery Range
- Spleef Arenas (Original and 3 Story)
- Multiplayer specific course
- Inspired by Parkour Maps made by Tetrix1193
Maps made by Tetrix1193 (PC):
YouTube Videos are encouraged!
Just please give full credit and leave this forum
in the description!
Map Walkthrough by Me (xxpaN1CK22xx)
Let's Play by JackFrostMiner!
Other Videos of NPC
- You may use torches to fix lighting errors
- Rules are in spawn
- Map is made for creative! Do not switch to survival. Some courses will become unbeatable
- Leader boards in the map are blank, they are to be filled in by you to
keep track of your own progress
- Leader boards on this forum will be updated daily. To qualify comment what stage you beat and I will add you to it
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
Hit up the comment section or inbox
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
Level 1 Start and Tutorial
Level 2 The Nether
The Desert Pyramid
Difficulty: Very Hard
The Diamond Palace
Difficulty: Very Hard
Shout out to DJSalTNutz69 for the help in Beta!
Need a new logo, banner, or avatar?
Check this guy out!