Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.2][Soon-to-be Forge]Enderplus: The Endspansion 1.0

minecraft 1.5.2 mods the end expansion 1.0 new ores ender forge modloader

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Black Pegasus

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:50 AM

The post broke. After saving the changes on the post, it got saved with the code of the post(font, size, center, etc.). So I'm currently in the process of rewriting it.
Here's the messed up post:
Spoiler:

Sorry.

The Rift byBlackPegasus

Register or log in to remove.

Black Pegasus

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:12 AM

Reserved.

The Rift byBlackPegasus

Shad0_
    Shad0_

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:22 AM

Nice one, but add something more unique to make it superior to other end dimension mods.

Idea- After you kill the dragon, the EndStone changes to grass from outer layers, and the sky becomes purple, and trees start to grow, it's a happy land!
Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.

Black Pegasus

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

View PostShad0_, on 12 May 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

Nice one, but add something more unique to make it superior to other end dimension mods.

Idea- After you kill the dragon, the EndStone changes to grass from outer layers, and the sky becomes purple, and trees start to grow, it's a happy land!
Thanks for posting! And I like this idea. I'll see what I can do!

The Rift byBlackPegasus

Guntexs
    Guntexs

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

If I do a mod review, could you feature it? :D

Black Pegasus

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostGuntexs, on 12 May 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

If I do a mod review, could you feature it? Posted Image

Definitely! I'd be really greatful!

The Rift byBlackPegasus

Black Pegasus

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

Bump

The Rift byBlackPegasus

Put_Name_Here_Pl0x

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

The ender pearl recipe is way too expensive, it should make like 9 because once you're in the end the pearls become really common.

Black Pegasus

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostPut_Name_Here_Pl0x, on 13 May 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

The ender pearl recipe is way too expensive, it should make like 9 because once you're in the end the pearls become really common.
I was actually thinking about that. I'm changing it now. Thanks for commenting!

The Rift byBlackPegasus

JohnnyAwesome323
  • Minecraft: JohnnyAwesome324
  • PSN:JohnnyAwesome324

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

Can you port it to forge? Because you can do the stuff without making a base edit to world gen. But ender-dragon not to sure about that. So you will have more views and ability with this mod, like using IC2 and BC2 power generators or something like that. Then you could also add a config for more compatibility and
Posted Image
Posted Image

Black Pegasus

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostJohnnyAwesome323, on 14 May 2013 - 01:58 AM, said:

Can you port it to forge? Because you can do the stuff without making a base edit to world gen. But ender-dragon not to sure about that. So you will have more views and ability with this mod, like using IC2 and BC2 power generators or something like that. Then you could also add a config for more compatibility and

Thanks for commenting. The problem here is that I'm new(or relatively new) to Java and from what I've heard FML is somewhat harder than ModLoader. So I wanted to stick to ModLoader until I get better, but I guess you're right. FML Is a lot more popular, compatible and  unlocks more possibilities than ModLoader. I'll start porting it to Forge. c:

The Rift byBlackPegasus