Latest News Article

How to create a plot me world?

plot me plotme help please

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

JakeDGator
  • Minecraft: JakeDGator

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

hello I am having plotme issues again. Since the update for plotme has changed its generating options, I do not know the command to create a plot world. What is the command?

Register or log in to remove.

bacon_avenger
  • Minecraft: bacon_avenger

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

If you are referring to the bukkit plugin, there are no commands to create one, just commands to claim plots and such, it's a world generator/manager.  if everything is set up right in the config files for bukkit and your multi-world plugin, it will make a world using that plugin.
I ride the bukkit on Linux with a PEX shooter at my side.  Please don't PM me for help, PM's don't help the community at large as it's not publicly viewable.  Use pastie or pastebin for files, I will not download files.  Click the up arrow if I helped. (I also do YT Vids)

JakeDGator
  • Minecraft: JakeDGator

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

So basically I would just create a new world, and then add it into the plotme config?

bacon_avenger
  • Minecraft: bacon_avenger

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

No.  You wouldn't create a world exactly.  You would set your configs up as if the word files existed for the plot world, but not actually run any commands to make it.  The docs for the plugin would have a better explanation on how to do so.  Your logs should also show any errors when you start your server as to why it's not working right.
I ride the bukkit on Linux with a PEX shooter at my side.  Please don't PM me for help, PM's don't help the community at large as it's not publicly viewable.  Use pastie or pastebin for files, I will not download files.  Click the up arrow if I helped. (I also do YT Vids)

campermon

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

hmm... I set up a world on my server by downloading multiverse-core and i went  into the ininite plots config (I already had it) and I Couldn't
actually save the world as a plot world

Tomahawk2001913
  • Minecraft: Tomahawk2001913

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

I'm having the same problem on my server!

IP: 173.236.118.118
My rig:
AMD FX 8320
8GB DDR3 1600
GTX 560 2GB 256bit GDDR5 VRAM

deniz12345
  • Minecraft: Denizprodutions

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

Man,Have The Same Problem,Trust Me.
U Need MultiVerse

Nick111211

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:44 AM

Im having the same problem and by adding multiverse the my server ran out of memory :(

Ocela_Nation_Dylan

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

if you have multiverse core or multiworld do this command to make the plotme with multiverse core do this: /mv create plotworld normal -g PlotMe for multiworld do this: /mw create plotworld plugin:PlotMe hope this helped

Rinzler135
  • Minecraft: rinzler135

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Thanks! This really helped me.

Posted Image

Orchface
    Orchface

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft: Orchface

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

I am trying to do the same thing but I have not had any success!

I tried everything mentioned in this thread and none worked. I am just a co-owner of the server that I am trying to help and I DO NOT have access to config files (absolutely none!). I have Multiverse Core and PlotMe and so far, I have made a world that registers as a plot world that is not flat, like I want it, and a flat world that doesn't register as a plot world. I have scrolled through help pages, articles, and Bukkit and I can't seem to do this! Please help!Posted Image Posted Image

MG50687
    MG50687

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Minecraft: MG50687

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:03 AM

View PostOcela_Nation_Dylan, on 06 October 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

if you have multiverse core or multiworld do this command to make the plotme with multiverse core do this: /mv create plotworld normal -g PlotMe for multiworld do this: /mw create plotworld plugin:PlotMe hope this helped
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Posted Image