ML
  • Download Risugami's ModLoader
  • Download the DSM
  • Open Minecraft.jar inside AppData > Roaming> .minecraft > bin
  • Drag and drop contents of DSM.zip into minecraft.zip
  • Play Posted Image
  • scrapped since 1.5.1
Forge
  • As of the Dragon update new sound got added.
  • Download DSM Forge version
  • open zip file
  • drag out resources folder onto desktop
  • drop zip file into mods folder
  • drop resources folder in .minecraft folder on your computer
  • Play Posted Image
  • i think i forgot those for 1.5. just drag and drop into the mods folder !
There's a readme File in both version for installing the mod.

5. Download

DSM Forge for 1.5.2 Download v4.0

DSM FORGE For 1.5.1 DOWNLOAD

DSM ML for 1.4.6 v2.0 Download

DSM Forge for 1.4.6 v8.0 Download

DSM ModLoader for 1.4.5 Download v5.0 dragonless

DSM ModLoader for 1.4.4 Download

DSM Forge for 1.4.4 Download

6. Credits

Awefull lot of thanks to subaraki, who has taken over the mod from now on.
Litterly 99% of the new content is from him !
I came up with the original idea from the DSM, with armor and two weaons.
Since I met subaraki, he helped me develop my ideas and add in new content himself, which I
approve. But for every update ha had to tell me what to do, when I realized that this was no longer my mod, but ours. I gave him the source code and he now takes care of every new update and content Posted Image

Check out his page and other mods ! They are awesome too !!
"Come down, Bro. I'll check them out..." Posted Image

** Credit from Dragons goes out to the creator of the Rideable Dragons Mod , BarracudaATA
who let us use the Entire code of his dragons mod so we could take it and change what we needed to !
A bunch of features got taken out and some new added. The only real thing that is left is the dragon and the animations, which we did not touch. We have complete autorisation of the mod's creator to use his code.
Thanks Barracuda Posted Image Posted Image

7. Support

If you want to support the mod, Bluiy made a cool banner.

Posted Image

[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1485997-"][img]http://i.imgur.com/fEERv.png[/img][/url]

If you want to support the mod EVEN MORE, then click here to support!

If you want to support the mod HARD, you can hit the "Donate" Button! Posted Image
Posted Image

8. Copyright Stuff
This document is Copyright ©Kirwi and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.

Have Fun !

Posted Image
Follow me on Twitter for the latest news, updates, and progress of my mods !

Register or log in to remove.

MasterLuke1299

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Awesome! First Comment Posted Image

EDIT: Maybe add a neutral set that is in between death and angel :P

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

Subaraki the mod is very bugged here the list of problems

1- schytes dont have texture
2- chance of game crash are very high when using the mod content
3-the modis only accepted if go in the ja file not in the mos folder
Posted Image
Posted Image

senpaisubaraki
  • Minecraft: Artix_all_mighty

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

View PostVergiltheDarkSlayer, on 15 May 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Subaraki the mod is very bugged here the list of problems

1- schytes dont have texture
--which ones? the 3d or the 2d ones?
2- chance of game crash are very high when using the mod content
-- gimme crash reports !
3-the modis only accepted if go in the ja file not in the mos folder
-- whut ? ._. jar file? mods folder? id's ? you mean in the config ? i dont get it x.x

Posted Image

CREEPER14BOOM88
  • Minecraft: CREEPER14BOOM88
  • Xbox:CreeperHazard

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

You stole this from kirwii!
Posted Image
Click on me! If you don't,I will DIE!

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

View Postsenpaisubaraki, on 15 May 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

1-the 3D schytes dont have texture
2-the crash report i post later(today) because i need  too find the correct one
3-sorry for the bad grammar, but i was trying to say that the mod  only work if install in the minecraft jar no in the mods folder(basically only is recognized if go to the Minecrft Jar)

View PostCREEPER14BOOM88, on 16 May 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

You stole this from kirwii!
no you are wrong Subaraki and Kirwi are the creators of Death Schyte Mod but Kirwi is not working anymore on Death Schyte so subaraki is now working here the proof 6. Credits

Awefull lot of thanks to subaraki, who has taken over the mod from now on.
Litterly 99% of the new content is from him !
I came up with the original idea from the DSM, with armor and two weaons.
Since I met subaraki, he helped me develop my ideas and add in new content himself, which I
approve. But for every update ha had to tell me what to do, when I realized that this was no longer my mod, but ours. I gave him the source code and he now takes care of every new update and content Posted Image

and subaaki you should make he thread diferent from Kirwi thread
Posted Image
Posted Image

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

As promissed the crash report and the armors dont have texture too

Spoiler:

Posted Image
Posted Image

DarthMisium

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

Hello. I just downloaded and installed this mod, but there were a few textures that I noticed were missing. So I dug into this 1.5.2 mod folder and compared it to the 1.5.1 mod folder from Kirwii's thread.

What I found was that the 1.5.2 one from this page is missing the armor and DSM folders. I also noticed that the 1.5.2 mod has an extra folder with your username that has tons of textures in it that I don't think are actually part of this mod. I'm not sure if those are just there to be included at a later date as new features or if it's just a mistake that they were put in there.

In conclusion, you need to add in the armor and DSM folders from the 1.5.1 version and update the download link here. I haven't actually added the folders to the copy I have, but I'm sure that will fix it because the missing textures all match up perfectly with what is in those two folders.

[EDIT]I have my own crash to report. I threw a throwable axe and crashed. Afterwards I was unable to load the world, it just immediately crashed before the world even got a chance to load.

Spoiler:

Fortunately, this was in a creative world that I made specifically for the purpose of testing out mods and making sure things work before I start up my very first server ever. I haven't actually stopped to test anything out, really, I was just playing with whatever cool stuff I saw from the various mods I have installed so far and just happened to find this one. I'm going to go back now and see if I can find more.[/EDIT]
Posted Image

senpaisubaraki

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostDarthMisium, on 18 May 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

Hello. I just downloaded and installed this mod, but there were a few textures that I noticed were missing. So I dug into this 1.5.2 mod folder and compared it to the 1.5.1 mod folder from Kirwii's thread.

What I found was that the 1.5.2 one from this page is missing the armor and DSM folders. I also noticed that the 1.5.2 mod has an extra folder with your username that has tons of textures in it that I don't think are actually part of this mod. I'm not sure if those are just there to be included at a later date as new features or if it's just a mistake that they were put in there.

In conclusion, you need to add in the armor and DSM folders from the 1.5.1 version and update the download link here. I haven't actually added the folders to the copy I have, but I'm sure that will fix it because the missing textures all match up perfectly with what is in those two folders.

[EDIT]I have my own crash to report. I threw a throwable axe and crashed. Afterwards I was unable to load the world, it just immediately crashed before the world even got a chance to load.

Spoiler:

Fortunately, this was in a creative world that I made specifically for the purpose of testing out mods and making sure things work before I start up my very first server ever. I haven't actually stopped to test anything out, really, I was just playing with whatever cool stuff I saw from the various mods I have installed so far and just happened to find this one. I'm going to go back now and see if I can find more.[/EDIT]

i know about the crash part. i'll put up a new version asap.
thanks for the texture path problems, i totally forgot about them

the folder with my username, subaraki, has ALL textures from ALL of my mods. i never really take out the ones that don't belong to the mod. ain't nobody got time for that D:

i'll put a fix up today :)
Posted Image

senpaisubaraki

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

new download is up :)
Posted Image

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

Everything works fine now,
Posted Image
Posted Image

DarthMisium

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

I just tried adding in the new one and Minecraft crashes while loading up the mods (I have a lot installed). The problem is with this mod, though.

Spoiler:

Posted Image

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostDarthMisium, on 18 May 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

I just tried adding in the new one and Minecraft crashes while loading up the mods (I have a lot installed). The problem is with this mod, though.

Spoiler:
i dont know how too mod but im sure is imcompatibility with  one of the mods installed, probaly id conflict because the large amount of mods
Posted Image
Posted Image

DarthMisium

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostVergiltheDarkSlayer, on 19 May 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

i dont know how too mod but im sure is imcompatibility with  one of the mods installed, probaly id conflict because the large amount of mods
I just suddenly remembered that I saw something about an incompatibility issue with ExtraBiomesXL somewhere. I wonder if that's what the problem is. If it is, could it be fixed by changing the biome ids? Is the incompatibility caused just by ID conflicts?

[EDIT]In an attempt to isolate the problem, I first disabled the biomes with the lowest IDS in ExtrabiomesXL with the idea that maybe this mod uses the lowest possible IDs and maybe so does ExtraBiomes. That didn't change anything, so I thought maybe disabling them wasn't enough, so I changed the IDs to something much higher. Still no change. Next, I completely pulled ExtraBiomes from my mods and again no change.

I knew the mod worked in the previous form and that I added a lot of mods since then, so to pinpoint whether it was a mod conflict or a bug or something with the new version of DSM, I grabbed the previous version from yesterday, which I knew at least loaded up.

Even with Extrabiomes in place, the IDs all set to normal and none of my mods pulled, the older version of DSM loaded up just fine.

So my conclusion is that whatever is not working with the latest version of DSM comes from something that has changed in the newest update and has nothing to do with mod incompatibilities  unless a new incompatibility was added with the latest update.[/EDIT]
Posted Image

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostDarthMisium, on 19 May 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

I just suddenly remembered that I saw something about an incompatibility issue with ExtraBiomesXL somewhere. I wonder if that's what the problem is. If it is, could it be fixed by changing the biome ids? Is the incompatibility caused just by ID conflicts?
maybe,but dont have a config file so i dont know Subaraki could you make a config file for change the id of wepons and biomes?
Posted Image
Posted Image

DarthMisium

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostVergiltheDarkSlayer, on 19 May 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

maybe,but dont have a config file so i dont know Subaraki could you make a config file for change the id of wepons and biomes?
Didn't see you had posted. I added new info to my previous post that suggests it may not have anything to do with that.

Either way, it's always a good idea to have a config file to change the IDs of everything in the mod in case of conflicts.
Posted Image

DarthMisium

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

I started fresh, installed nothing but Forge and this mod and it wouldn't load up, just a black screen like before. I tried re-downloading this mod and putting that in and it loaded up, though I didn't try to load up an actual world. So I deleted all that and brought back my fully modded client and added the new mod in and it all seemed to be going fine, but instead of the main menu coming up, I got a crash report.
Spoiler:
This stuff is all over my head, so I don't know what's going on. I tried changing the mod loading order so that this mod loaded last, but I still got the crash. I changed it to first and got the crash. The only other differences that I can think of are that I have Optifine, Render Player API, and Player API as well as the MCPatcher stuff installed. Beyond that I have a few coremods. Other than that, loading DSM last should have gotten rid of any conflict problems.

That's basically the end of my ideas about how to fix it from my end.
Posted Image

DarthMisium

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:54 AM

BAM! I figured it out! Somehow I didn't see that biome ID conflict when I was looking at the crash report before.

So it turns out I was right a while back. There's a biome ID conflict with ExtrabiomesXL.

By default, ExtrabiomesXL uses biome IDs 32-59. This mod uses IDs 39-40. Since this mod doesn't have a config, I changed the biome IDs in ExtrabiomesXL. I changed 39 to 60 and 40 to 61. I'd rather not do that because the biomes were nicely IDed in alphabetical order and numerically from 32 to 59, but for now it'll do.

This means that if you want to remove the conflict with ExtrabiomesXL, all you have to do is choose biome IDs that aren't between 32 and 59. I don't know what IDs other biome-adding mods use, so I can't advise further on unique IDs to use.

I am very happy, though, because I really wanted to have this mod and now I can!
Posted Image

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostDarthMisium, on 19 May 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

BAM! I figured it out! Somehow I didn't see that biome ID conflict when I was looking at the crash report before.

So it turns out I was right a while back. There's a biome ID conflict with ExtrabiomesXL.

By default, ExtrabiomesXL uses biome IDs 32-59. This mod uses IDs 39-40. Since this mod doesn't have a config, I changed the biome IDs in ExtrabiomesXL. I changed 39 to 60 and 40 to 61. I'd rather not do that because the biomes were nicely IDed in alphabetical order and numerically from 32 to 59, but for now it'll do.

This means that if you want to remove the conflict with ExtrabiomesXL, all you have to do is choose biome IDs that aren't between 32 and 59. I don't know what IDs other biome-adding mods use, so I can't advise further on unique IDs to use.

I am very happy, though, because I really wanted to have this mod and now I can!
see, when a bunch of mods are installed the chance of imcompatibility is high but im glad that you resolved
Posted Image
Posted Image

DarthMisium

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostVergiltheDarkSlayer, on 19 May 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

see, when a bunch of mods are installed the chance of imcompatibility is high but im glad that you resolved
Well, it ended up being two separate problems. The first was apparently just a faulty download. If I hadn't had that problem I would have seen the incompatibility. With the faulty download I wasn't even getting a crash report and it was happening even as the only mod installed. So that's why I was so sure it wasn't an incompatibility issue. Once I solved that issue, the incompatibility issue showed up.

If it isn't one thing it's another, haha. I'm just happy I get to use this mod now.

Oh, but I do have something to report/ask.

When I was messing with some other mod settings, I had already spawned one of each of the two dragons from this mod, and also the ghost dragon from the Dragon Mounts mod. Everything seemed fine at first, but then after a while I looked around and discovered that the dragons from this mod had turned into regular ender dragons and didn't have their respective skins anymore. Even the Damage Indicator mod showed them as being different dragons from what they were before. Meanwhile the ghost dragon was still a ghost dragon.

I'm assuming that since you can saddle and take on these dragons as pets that they aren't meant to revert to ender status.
Posted Image