• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Hunger Games 2 [PE DOWNLOAD]

minecraft pocket edition hunger games download 0.6.1 hunger games survival games pvp minecraft pvp hunger games 2

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ihavebutter

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hello again ihavebutter here and I finally finished a part 2 of the hunger games map i just posted
To cut it short here is the link rules are the same

Hunger Games 1:
www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1797518-hunger-games-pe-061/page__hl__%2Bhunger+%2Bgames
Hunger Games 2:
https://www.dropbox....ger Games 2.zip

Enjoy

NO BREAKING OF BLOCKS!

My online server for POCKET EDITION now is 111.235.92.158

Register or log in to remove.

ihavebutter

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

Hesorry for the glitches check out the correscted version here:

https://www.dropbox....ger Games 2.zip

PAPERCHIPS
  • Minecraft: DrPaperchips

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

Pics? If you cant then dont wry :) ill check this out man!
Posted Image
Twitter: Paperchips

ihavebutter

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

Thanks

Mashengo
    Mashengo

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

How do i install it to minecraft pe?

ihavebutter

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

umm you have to be jailbroken and if you are download ifile from cydia its a utility tweak so you do not need other sources :) then download any app from the appstore that can download files straight into your idevice then after downloading the app which the link is in this website go to ifile and go to settings you will see an on/off switch to show the names of the app after you turn it on look at the bottom of the screen you will see a house click on it then go to applications after clicking that search for the application that you downloaded your zip file which is the game above and then after you find it tap on it then tap the documents then you will see the file tap on it hit extract then tap edit on the upper right portion of your screen then tap the folder NOT THE ZIP FILE click the clipboard on the lower left portion of your screen then tap copy then go back to the applications search for minecraft pe then hit it then go to documents then hit games then hit com.mojang then you will see a list of your previous worlds that you created then tap the clipboard again then paste after youve done all of that exit the app run minecraft pocket edition and enjoy. :) :)

NOTE: The world will be on the right most part of your worlds

View PostMashengo, on 09 May 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

How do i install it to minecraft pe?

joncwyatt
  • Minecraft: joncwyatt

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

Or you can use iExplorer, which does not require a jailbreak. Check out my video on it here: