- I love the introduction with the creepers and bedrock, etc. It really gets you ready for the map
- Be more generous with the Nexus Base. It's not enticing enough to the player to use as a base when there are perfectly good other convenient places to put down a few chests and a crafting table and furnace. Perhaps add a few labeled chests with nothing in them. Even just that is enough to get the player's attention.
- I've fully conquered the first area at this point. I really liked it. Your use of spawner slots is really cool, and I haven't seen it used in other maps, so I'm glad you're taking advantage of it.
- I've been having a lot of problems with natural spawns, especially around the beginning of the area. I don't know if you did this, but if you haven't, I suggest putting a bunch of honeypots in the area, mainly because there are way too many natural spawns for a starting area.
- Consider lowering the health on the Reptile Zombies. As somebody mentioned earlier, they currently are just annoying meat shields. I do like the Level 3 one though. It serves as a good boss fight, so keep it's health at what it is now.
- Witches early on is not fun. Nobody really likes witches. I suggest if you want to keep them, lower their health. Especially since you have them in a vined area where they have plenty of time to drink a regen potion and screw up your day.
- The sand trap in the upward dungeon was mean D: That being said, I loved it > Especially since it triggered after I had lit up the room, it totally took me by surprise.
- The suspended walkways above the first cavern that connect to the wool and next area need a bit of smoothing. It looks really unnatural and sloppy right now.
EDIT: PAGE GET