Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

how to change skins in minecraft pocket edition 0.6.1

skins minecraft pocket edition ios

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Megacrafter29

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

(this is for minecraft pocket edition only)
hey guys so i'm new here but i will show you how to change skin in minecraft pocket edition 0.6.1 IOS android only sorry if you are finding on how to put skins on minecraft pocket edition in iphone or ipad you may find it on youtube.com so there are two apps in this tutorial its the MC skins and pocket tool so all you have to do is move the skins to the download folder then the next step is go to pocket tool press install downloaded content and the next step is install your favorite or your test skin subject and the next is you will press tool kit and the next is press change skins/texturepacks and next is choose the skin you want or your skin test subject the next is press the menu button and press apply changes then wait and it will say you need to uninstall minecraft pe and it will let you re-install it and then there finish

Register or log in to remove.

Doddy12345
  • Minecraft: Cam1234
  • Xbox:Doddy1234

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

I'm sure these might be methods on changing your skin, but the must known way for non jail breakers goes as following: Iexplorer is the method to change your skin for devices that have not been modified in other words jailbroken. You have to download a skin off a minecraft skin website eg the skindex, I can't go into full detail on the actual tutorial because I haven't actually changed my skin with Iexplorer because I have jailbroken my I devices.

For jailbroken devices: Go into cydia and search in ifile buy the app or use the alternative method to get it free look on YouTube as I'm not giving how to do it away as you should just buy it. Moving on you will also need safari downloader and you want to go on the skindex again and download the skin of your choice. Once downloaded click with open with ifile and I can give a tutorial on this as I've done this before, next press edit and go to the clipboard and press cut. Then find your minecraft app and go into minecraft.peapp or something like that, press edit and the clipboard again and press paste and then overwrite. That's it your done hope this helps.
Posted Image

JiliTheSpaceboy23
  • Minecraft: JiliTheSpaceboy

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

I test jailbreak and it work!

My Minecraft Video Starter:

Hi Minecraft King Steve, Queen Stevie and Steven, I'm back, JiliTheMinecraftian/JiliTheSpaceboy.

Cool?