• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[High Voltage Modpack] [Hamachi 10 slot] [Whitelisted] [RP]

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

WickdStyle

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

Hello everybody, I'm setting up a whitelisted High Voltage server.
High Voltage is basically Voltz with a few extra mods, such as Redpower.

The server is hosted in The Netherlands. With an upload speed near 6 MB, there should be no to little lag.

High Voltage Modpack

This server is meant to be used for RP and fun.

Rules :

1) No mining into someone else's base. Basically, don't take the easy way around. If there is a main entrance to someone else's base, go through the main entrance or blast your way in.
2) No destructive intent. You're supposed to have fun, not aim to destroy every single base you come across.
3) I will be recording for Youtube. If someone records, do NOT watch their videos for obvious reasons.
4) When you settle down and make a base, pass out the coords. This is to avoid boring searching for the base.
5) When in someone else's base, don't just go on a stealing spree. Explore and mess around with their settings or something.
6) No killing intent. You don't go on this server just to kill and blow up people.

Application :
*IGN :
Last name :
*Why do you want to join? :
*Are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and RP? :
*Are you active? :
*Do you have experience with Voltz? :
*Are you a Youtuber? If so, link your channel. :

* = Required.

Once accepted, I will private message you with the Hamachi information.

Hope to see you soon!

Register or log in to remove.

WickdStyle

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Bump

( Reason = Second page buried. )

Vordra
    Vordra

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Will 10 people be enough?

whompthereitis

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:06 AM

ign: jdipic
i want to join because i like voltz, but i dont think it has enough stuff. this mod pack is awesome and im just looking for some fun( and i dislike full raid servers)
i definitely am willing to obey the rules focused on fun and rp
i am generally active, but sometimes i have extra homework and cant play or something comes up
i have lots of experience with voltz, not as much with high voltage but basically same thing
i dont do youtube videos and i dont have a channel ( i do have an account [email protected]

zamorak789
    zamorak789

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1078 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

Application :
*IGN : Zamorak789
First name : Zack
Last name :
*Why do you want to join? : Truth is I'm bored. Just looking to play a server.
*Are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and RP? : Yeah, but I don't see how this is really a RP server... I see nothing to do with RP...Seems more like you just slapped "RP" onto it.
*Are you active? : Sure
*Do you have experience with Voltz? : A little
*Are you a Youtuber? If so, link your channel. : Well yeah, but I'm not recording the server.
Posted Image

Chainsquid

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

*IGN: Chainsquid
*first name: Tyler
*last name:(don't like posting my whole name online its LONG!)
*why do you want to join: because I haven't found a good high voltage server yet and i think working with others would be a lot better that being on a lonely single player game
are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and rp: yes i would do anything to be on a good server
*are you active: i will be on almost every day but maybe not every day for one month out of the year (vacation)
*do you have experience with voltz: yes i know a lot about it and play it alot
are you a youtuber: no

Crane98
    Crane98

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

*IGN : Crane98
First name : Eh, how about no.
Last name : No Thanks.
*Why do you want to join? : I would really like to start using this modpack with other players (I really hate playing alone), and This seems like a fun, Private server that I would enjoy playing on.
*Are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and RP? :Yes, But Im not so sure about that 'Give everyone the coords to your secret base' rule. Then it really isn't a secret base is it? But I guess I could go with that.
*Are you active? : Yes, but I probably will have lots of activities going on, so I cannot be on ALL the time.
*Do you have experience with Voltz? : Yes.
*Are you a Youtuber? If so, link your channel. : Nope.
Chillin With EnderDave.
Posted Image

LuigiRocks873
  • Minecraft: LuigiRocks873

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

*IGN : LuigiRocks873
First name :N/A
Last name :N/A
*Why do you want to join? :I like small voltz servers and would like to try high voltage
*Are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and RP? :I love Roleplaying and hate rule breakers, so yeah!
*Are you active? :Physically, no, minecraftwise, yes, on about an hour a day (what i'm allowed) almost every day!
*Do you have experience with Voltz? :yep, on another server have a generator, enrichment chamber, and metallurgic infuser
*Are you a Youtuber? If so, link your channel. :Tacobobthelemonman, no channel

Valmaris767
  • Minecraft: Zephlos

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

*IGN : Zephlos
First name : Brad
Last name : N/A
*Why do you want to join? : I like Voltz but prefer some of the IC2 options HV provides. Why do i want to play with a group?
I would love a real game of war where i am not just nuking npc villages. I prefer to declare war before i simply launch a spam load of missiles. The challenge of knowing someone is out to get you leads to more creative builds in my humble opinion.
*Are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and RP? : rule 5 requires clarification, are you suggesting we sabotage someones base? Simply need this rule to be a bit more clear. Aside from this I have no issues with any of the rules.
*Are you active? : most days i am willing to be active. I do prefer nights (EST)
*Do you have experience with Voltz? : Some, but my main experience is with technic and FTB
*Are you a Youtuber? If so, link your channel. : I have the tools to make video and am willing to record, but I do not own a channel nor do I have a desire to host one.

tannerman88

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:07 AM

IGN sonicex5

First name Tanner

Last Name N/A
Why Do You What To Join I what to join? because i LOVE VOLTZ i love it more than any thing but it was missing things and I like to not just destroy MPC`s

Are You Willing To Follow The Rules And Focus On Fun And RP? Yes i ALLWAYS follow rules and love to have fun

Am I Active IM? allway allways Active

Do you Have Experiane im like an voltz GODZ (see what i did there)

Am I A Youtuber? No, but i have lots of youtuber friends

Oh and Im 13

hamachi: Tannerman94

View PostWickdStyle, on 29 April 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Bump

( Reason = Second page buried. )
when will we know and is there another way to contact you??

Errk32
    Errk32

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

*IGN : errk32
First name : Fredrik
Last name :
*Why do you want to join? : I have been looking for a High Voltage server to play on for a while now. This was the first one that loked functional.
*Are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and RP? : Yes, the rules are very reasonable and fair.
*Are you active? : Sometimes i am active and sometimes not. If i have to i can be quite active. Im bussy some times but i can always find time for this.
*Do you have experience with Voltz? : Yes i have been playing some voltz and other tekkit packs in my days. I missed buildcraft in voltz so i moved on to high viltage instead.
*Are you a Youtuber? If so, link your channel. :I am not a youtuber.

bnsfc
    bnsfc

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:19 AM

IGN : bnsfc
First name : Mitchell
Why do you want to join? :    I have benn playing this in single player and it looks more fun on a server
Are you willing to follow the rules and focus on fun and RP? :   Sure. the RP aspect sounds like it will make it more interesting.
Are you active? :  Usually yes. more on the weekends then week days.
Do you have experience with Voltz? :    Not Voltz its self, but i have experience with most of the mods in it. Plus I know how to use Google.
Are you a Youtuber? If so, link your channel. :   I am not.