Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

aether mod for 1.5.1

aether mod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

modconfused

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

Can anyone help me find a link to this mod? My daughter is bugging me, I've installed the requisite files (modloader, shock, etc), but the Aether-mod(aeg).zip file I have isn't working.  I'm not sure it's the right one, but every time I try to download a new copy I am asked to fill out surveys or tweet (Minecraft DL) - still no luck, even though I filled some out and am now under bombardment from insurance agents and unwanted retailers. Any suggestions?  If I do have the right copy, how do I install the mod itself.  I don't need help with the requisite files - they're installed and work fine, I just need to get the mod in.  Thanks.

Register or log in to remove.

Arkenor
    Arkenor

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

It doesn't exist at this time. They're still working on updating the Aether to 1.5.1.

Have you tried Twilight Forest? That's another dimension mod that your daughter might enjoy, and it's for 1.5.1.

Also, don't fill in forms or anything like that for Minecraft mods. Those are usually folks who've ripped the mods off in order to lure people into clicking things for money. It's never necessary if you get the mod direct from the creator. I have a list of the mods I use with links to their developer's forum page here: http://www.arksark.o...inecraft-build/

If you do get an adfly link, don't click on whatever sneaky advert is in the center of the screen. If you wait 5 seconds, the real download button will appear in the top right.

thesidekick

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

If you want to still play the aether mod ive got a video on how to get the 1.2.5 version of it :)

Posted Image

SwordSmith

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

Aether 1.5.1 does not exist but if you really want it then downgrade minecraft. The old Aether mod will probably crash though even if minecraft is downgraded. By the way you will need to downgrade minecraft to 1.2.5. XD

derpy_potatoes
  • Minecraft: eduong

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

aw i wanted the aether mod...

Do any of you know when its coming out?
Posted Image

Arkenor
    Arkenor

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

View Postderpy_potatoes, on 28 April 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

aw i wanted the aether mod...

Do any of you know when its coming out?

They have a Facebook page for it. You can keep track of progress there. https://www.facebook.com/AetherMod

Portadiam
    Portadiam

Retired Fuzznado

• Retired Staff
  • 1013 posts
  • Minecraft: Portadiam

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

The 1.5.1 Aether mod will be coming out soon, as soon as the devs have nuked the bugs in it. Be patient and avoid sites like MinecraftDL. Just watch the Facebook page mentioned above and you will know when it comes out.