• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

SkyDoesMinecraft Texture Pack! [1.5.1]

sky does minecraft skydoesminecraft texture pack butter budder gold personalised

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

CtrlShiftCreate

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

Hey People,
Being a big fan of SkyDoesMinecraft- like I'm sure many of you are, I decided to make a custom texture pack for the Sky Army!
Its not a big difference from the default pack, because that is what Sky always seems to use, just with a few tweaks to make it a bit more awesome!
Posted Image As you can see, inside the HotBar, it says Sky, and I have change the selector colour to orange!
Posted Image As you see here, when you hover over any button, as well as turning blue, it will also show some budder ingots on either side!

All is shown in this video:

So, as I said there aren't many changes, however I think Sky would really like it!
Help me share this so that Sky can see it! Tweet him @skydoesminecaf
Thanks People,
~CtrlShiftCreate http://www.youtube.com/ctrlshiftcreate

Register or log in to remove.

Malcolm5211
  • Minecraft: Malcolm5211
  • PSN:Malcolm5211

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

another butter pack... Posted Image
seeking fame for a simple default edit adding gold to aspects, this has been done just search it and if you want sky and his "army" to see it why not advertise it on his youtube content away from the forums.

Just to clarify Gold is an element, its symbol is Au and has an atomic number of 79. Butter is a dairy product with no relation to gold.
for more info on both substances

Gold
http://chemistry.abo...acts/a/gold.htm

Butter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter

Posted Image

Missingno_26
  • Minecraft: Missingno_26

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

YEAH MAJESTIC BUDDER !

It's getting old ... it's overused ! Even for a running joke ...
Well, it's cute but along with the squid hating, this joke becomes a bit boring.

Oh, and about this pack, it isn't original. It's not worth continuing it unless you come up with novelties which is unlikely considereing the subject matter ...
Posted Image

JohnnyRongo

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

This is pretty much the most bland pack there is. It's just a few boring edits.

OurNewKing
  • Minecraft: RaGe_XD

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Sorry, but this texture pack sucks.

Superred304

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

I hope you guys know that sky never said anything about butter on his first LP of Minecraft.
Posted Image

allcomkid
  • Minecraft: allcomkid
  • Xbox:allcomkid

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

Please no more "budder" packs

doctordiamonds

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostSuperred304, on 27 April 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

I hope you guys know that sky never said anything about butter on his first LP of Minecraft.
What does that have to do with anything?
                                                                  I feel like I should have something here. Hello.

Dark_Noodles
  • Minecraft: Dark_Noodles

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

I never understood the reason why people watch Sky so much. Sorry, but this texturepack and your ideal of gold being "budder" is stupid.

goanna67

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

no pics no clicks

ipe2004
    ipe2004

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

View Postgoanna67, on 29 April 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

no pics no clicks
There is pics.
And yes,those texture packs are getting overused. Mojang should make a Failed texturepacks/mods section. Way too much of those.
I am ok with sky having about 256.000 suscribers,but making 3423424321 texture packs about him is way too much.
In few words-
STOP
For the win.Posted Image

BlockypigDude
  • Minecraft: BlockyPigDude
  • Xbox:In my attic

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:08 AM

Ugh, really? Another one?

No... just no....
404: Siggy not found.

The_AssasinMC

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

I like SkyDoesMinecraft But The TexturePack Is Really Ugly Sorry Bro....

Crimsollite
  • Minecraft: Crimsollite

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:45 AM

I like how the screenshot shows Gold Ingots on the "save and quit to title" button. It's like it's saying "if you like budder, leave the game."

PatchworkSnake

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

Seriously, we do not need 14 posts saying how this is extremely un-original. If one person has posted something, don't post the same, it's pretty much spamming this topic. And by the way, SkyDoesMinecraft is not overrated, his fanbase of 1 million 8-year-olds make him seem so.
Posted Image

Did I help you? Or do you like what I posted? Then click that little green arrow next to my post, thanks!

Woutan
    Woutan

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Minecraft: Woutan

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

Unoriginal, copied, overused. We've seen lame edits like this before.
Posted Image

I_LOVE_BUDDER

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Guys just shut up! This texture pack is awesome, especially the little butter ingots on the leave game thingy. if you don't want another budder texture pack then don't download it. I'm sure there are hundreds of people who love this texture pack (i'm one of them) and don't want to hear you complaining!

And where can you download it?

I really want it! Great job, CtrlShiftCreate!

Don't listen to other posts. They're ­­idiots.

qNxX
    qNxX

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 435 posts
  • Minecraft: qNxX

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostI_LOVE_BUDDER, on 03 June 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Guys just shut up! This texture pack is awesome, especially the little butter ingots on the leave game thingy. if you don't want another budder texture pack then don't download it. I'm sure there are hundreds of people who love this texture pack (i'm one of them) and don't want to hear you complaining!

The texture pack sucks and you know it.
Posted Image
To those who want others to click the green arrow if they helped: The arrow is actually white, the square around it is green!

TheOneFromBehind

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

View PostI_LOVE_BUDDER, on 03 June 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

It seems like the person just made this account in defense for himself. Hence his name is I_LOVE_BUDDER and he is a newly spawned.
Posted ImagePosted Image

You can use it to fix world hunger by making a PopTart LMG and putting it on a helicopter. Then, fly to Africa and start shooting at crowds.
Don't have an Xbox, so there's my 3DS friend code instead. Message me yours if you want to trade in Animal Crossing: New Leaf or just need some friends to play with(Any game).

PackAPunchMasta
  • Minecraft: PackAPunchMasta
  • Xbox:heliboy11

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostMalcolm5211, on 26 April 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

another butter pack... Posted Image
seeking fame for a simple default edit adding gold to aspects, this has been done just search it and if you want sky and his "army" to see it why not advertise it on his youtube content away from the forums.

Just to clarify Gold is an element, its symbol is Au and has an atomic number of 79. Butter is a dairy product with no relation to gold.
for more info on both substances

Gold
http://chemistry.abo...acts/a/gold.htm

Butter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter

Its a joke. the texture looks like butter.