• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

gorbash
    gorbash

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:54 PM

Post What Items You Think Notch Should Put Into The Game And Lets Hope Notch (  :iapprove: ) See's This.
Tell me what Items you think Notch should make here ---> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19713

Register or log in to remove.

gorbash
    gorbash

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:56 PM

Chair's , Bed's , Table's , Lamp's , Lantern's , Lock's + Key's , Cage's.
Tell me what Items you think Notch should make here ---> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19713

A.I.
    A.I.

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3589 posts
  • Minecraft: A.I.

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:14 PM

This is what the entire suggestions board is for.
I want to join you sleeping peaceful, feeling the sun in our room...

Posted Image

Mr_Milk
    Mr_Milk

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

Well you can suggest ideas about gameplay as well and while alot of the suggestion board is dominated by suggestions of items a simple thread where we just post what items we want, I think would be good.

Bookshelves, trapdoors, stoves, spikes, cogs and musical instruments!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image    Posted Image

NinjaPope
  • Minecraft: NinjaPope

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

Books that you can write stuff in, bookcases as "book-chests".
I am a Wizard, I haven't got to explain anything to some mundane asking 'Why' or 'How'. Have fun being a fish with legs.
My Pathfinder Campaign for the denizens of MCF: http://www.minecraft...r-campaign-ooc/

mrinsane7066

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

I had the idea for a mortar and pestle, along with new plants, that you could make into dyes for coloring wool, painting, or even maps!

blackdragon339
  • Minecraft: blackdragon339

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:54 AM

I personally would like to see exploding arrows. Give creepers a taste of their own medicine... from a safe distance.
:) + [>>-i>] = :tnt:
Posted Image

nebafyer
    nebafyer

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:43 AM

Their should be  grenades, and hand-held light sources, and better bows, and better/more grades of iron/steel, and wheels (for cars), and rays( like lava, or snow, ect.), and a higher level building material than dimond, like the ability to make carbon fiber( by using LOTS of carbon), and more crops. Sorry for any mispellings, i havew disgraphia, and Minecraft OWNZ! :o

TZUGOD111

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:27 AM

Should have the ability to have flight i'd even go for small 2 person or 4 person planes that can possibly shoot or just easy travel.  Even add lights.

The corn plant, Let pumpkins grow, blue berries, eggs get cooked, milk soucre witch using glass to make cups, tommatoes, and be able to grow mushrooms.
A drill to dig deep down withought dangerouse work.
Vines for a new jungle biomes and new animals only found there.
Building like factory machines to produce bread better, cannons (possible for new boat), roar boats.
New material for stairs.
add birds.
make horses so their would be a purpose for saddles.  Even add the quivers again to hold about 120 arrows.
Add a ton of new ores like... Topaz, emeralds, rubys, saphires.
make it so lanterns or any light source even portals can be turned on or off with any lever, redstone, butons, Jack O Lanterns
,、                                      
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ (
 じしf_,)ノ
The kitty said:
Cookies :3 COOKIES HE SAYS!!!

The Micahel
  • Minecraft: The_Micahel

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:10 PM

Eggs throwable like snow balls to hit  :SSSS:   :Pig:   :Sheep:   :(   :D   :Zombie:   :Notch:    :Sheep:

The Micahel

Posted Image

Jomamasupafly

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:21 AM

I think notch should add sharks, rare but different kinds of sharks that will attack you if you get hurt then jump in the water. an if you kill them you get their meat, and their jawbone that you can use as a doorway!!!

trigon dark

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

Horses would be great, im sick of going everywhere by minecart. Also, i would love a way of sitting down, like if you build a sofa or a chair there's no way of sitting down. Somebody should e-mail this page to  :), does anybody know his e-mail adress?

JamesHowlett

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

What about something like bags of sugar? A way to allow the player to carry more sugar, as well as place it.
Also chairs would be amazing!

JamesHowlett

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:20 AM

Another idea. Changing biomes, like terraforming. It would work by having a certain amount of a material in an area. Certain items would change a biome from one to another. For example X amount of sand placed in an area would cause the area to slowly turn into a desert biome, planting grass/dirt in a desert to turn it into a grassy area, pine trees for a cold biome, berch and regular trees for a warmer biome, and etc. This way you would not be stuck with a place half rain and half snow.

happyworm360
  • Minecraft: happyworm360

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:23 AM

No. This is for the suggestions board itself. Also, a tree puncher is not allowed to start a megathread, in my opinion. Let this die.
Posted Image

DarkerFalz said:

"A paragraph should be like a skirt: long enough to cover the content, but short enough to keep it interesting."

DamnedDragon

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:27 AM

Posted Image

Learn proper grammar or at least spellcheck!  This is what the board is for....
"Defeat is not when you fall down, defeat is when you refuse to get back up" ~~Me! Posted Image <--clicky

OMFGwaffles
  • Minecraft: OMFGwaffles

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:29 AM

Were in beta and beds have been added already
:Sheep:
whats a signature? i was sitting at school and heard a Ssssssssssss. and i freaked out and yelled "OMFG CREEPER" and hid under my desk. im now suspended.

Sting_Auer

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:56 AM

Apparently none of you noticed.

This

Jomamasupafly said:

I think notch should add sharks, rare but different kinds of sharks that will attack you if you get hurt then jump in the water. an if you kill them you get their meat, and their jawbone that you can use as a doorway!!!

Was a necro bump. The post right before this one was from Dec. of 2010. I already reported it. PLease stop posting.
Posted Image

alaskafish
  • Minecraft: alaskafish

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:22 AM

Why Would notch add things into alpha?! I Think he would add all that stuff into Beta CAUSE WE BOUGHT THE GAME! Other wise, If notch was to update a version that was from the passed (EG: 1.5 to 1.1) He would have to delete all the versions after that then update it. So to add your chairs, he would need to delete all of Beta, and Most of Alpha, and give you chairs.... Do you really want that, and people with Beta DO YOU WANT ALL THE BETA VERSIONS GONE?!?!
I'm A Official Retexturer. Contact me if you want a MOD/SKIN/TEXTURE PACK/ETC for FREE!