Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4]SMUCRAFT (SuperMegaUltraCraft) ModPack V0.12A

modpack tekkit voltz smucraft 1.5.2 smucraft 1.6.4 1.6.4 modpack smucraft technicpack technic modpack technic

  • Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#41

gabman15
    gabman15

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:58 PM

(41st post!)
Nice modpack! Can't wait to get it on a server.

Register or log in to remove.

#42

blacknin123

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

when i download SMUCRAFT server V0.09a and launch the server it says could not reserve enough space for object heap
could not create the java virtual machine

#43

Preatew123

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

How did you get industrialcraft? Can't get it anywhere!

#44

ChewyCrumpet

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:45 AM

Is it Ok if I make a white listed server with this mod pack as it seems the server is always down when I check if so just give me a message

#45

ChewyCrumpet

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:53 AM

View PostDarkOnEarth, on 01 June 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

I have no problem.

I'm asking from which mod those awesome looking flowers are, as they're not a part of vanilla. I cannot download this whole modpack as I'm already using one, but I would like to incorporate those flowers into my mods. Is it not actually part of any mod but rather a part of the texture pack? Can I download the texture pack without the modpack?

The flowers come with forestry and they look cool in the second picture because of a shaders mod and sphax

#46

dupapa
    dupapa

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

Firstly thanks you for a amazing mod pack, had some issues getting a Mac to play ball with loading so many mods but otherwise it runs fine!!

special thanks to the original mod owners for allowing there work to be collected together in a pack and handed out.

got this running slightly different from the files you provided.

i swapped out the smucraft.jar for mcpc-plus-1.5.2-R0.2-forge716-B527.jar.

this allowed me to get essentials and multiverse working with the rest of the modpack.

only issue ive found is essentials spawn was messing up the spawn points, i removed this individual jar and now multiverse is correctly handling the spawn locations.

all in all, a EXCELLENT pack.

Thank you!

//ps another post toward 100.. ;)

#47

WilliamABradley
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: WilliamABradley

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:05 AM

View Postdupapa, on 12 June 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

Firstly thanks you for a amazing mod pack, had some issues getting a Mac to play ball with loading so many mods but otherwise it runs fine!!

special thanks to the original mod owners for allowing there work to be collected together in a pack and handed out.

got this running slightly different from the files you provided.

i swapped out the smucraft.jar for mcpc-plus-1.5.2-R0.2-forge716-B527.jar.

this allowed me to get essentials and multiverse working with the rest of the modpack.

only issue ive found is essentials spawn was messing up the spawn points, i removed this individual jar and now multiverse is correctly handling the spawn locations.

all in all, a EXCELLENT pack.

Thank you!

//ps another post toward 100.. Posted Image
Yeah, I swapped out the jar with an mcpc+ build too for the official server,I just have to deal with some issues with some plugins, and then it will be available to the public.

Posted Image


#48

ObliviMancer

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:17 AM

I would certainly like to see RedPower in this pack, though with the creator on hiatus I don't know how you will accomplish that. Also, you should add the ExtraBees mod.
Posted Image

#49

Scastra2
    Scastra2

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Could you add Mystcraft? Now that's it's updated, your mod pack will be even more awesome! ^_^

#50

StormCrow1770

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

Yes, get Redpower! Some other great mods to add would be Thaumic Tinker and Buildcraft Tools.

#51

Conraad
    Conraad

    Iron Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 250 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

Isn't this in the incorrect place, this threads for mods developed not mods packed together?
Posted Image

#52

WilliamABradley
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: WilliamABradley

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

View PostConraad, on 14 June 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

Isn't this in the incorrect place, this threads for mods developed not mods packed together?
There is no such place for this, but it is allowed to be in this thread.

Posted Image


#53

Psych0path

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

First Of all love the mods i keep learing about each mod every time I log in lol.

But I have a problem with Rei's Minimap, I want to be able to bring up the menu for the minimap like as if was the only mod installed, I just want to toggle some options, pleae? and thank you!

#54

skydoesminecraft5152

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hey add mutant creatures! It's an epic mod!!!!!

#55

Explosionfreak

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Great mod pack i think you should add mo'creatues I really awesome!

#56

WilliamABradley
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: WilliamABradley

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

View PostExplosionfreak, on 17 June 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Great mod pack i think you should add mo'creatues I really awesome!
Mo' Creatures probably won't be added in the pack, because it just overbloats everything, too many things keep coming in, lagging up peoples computers and causing havok in their worlds, I'm afraid if you want it you will have to install it yourself

Posted Image


#57

Psych0path

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

thanks for answering my question......

#58

stutfly
    stutfly

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hello could you possibly add Dynamic elevators I never see it get any love
http://slimevoid.net...ators-download/

Also mabye enhanced portals
http://www.minecraft...-portals-2-101/

also immibis peripherals
http://www.computerc...ss-peripherals/

and last but not least the turret mod
http://www.minecraft...urret-mod-v301/

#59

GuzzleGulp

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:59 AM

This mod pack does not do anything. I had the same problem with another one I tried- it gave me texture packs and nothing else.

Someone please help I want some mods.

Also you should put in redpower.

#60

WilliamABradley
  • Location: Auckland, New Zealand
  • Minecraft: WilliamABradley

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostGuzzleGulp, on 22 June 2013 - 06:59 AM, said:

This mod pack does not do anything. I had the same problem with another one I tried- it gave me texture packs and nothing else.

Someone please help I want some mods.

Also you should put in redpower.
You must not be installing it correctly, check the installation instructions to see how to install it properly for the non-launcher install

Posted Image