• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Help How do i make a pixelmon bukkit server?

pixelmon bukkit

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

LockBreaker12

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

How do i make a pixelmon bukkit server:
If you want to help me add me on skype
I hope you can help

Register or log in to remove.

LockBreaker12

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

Oh Yeah my skype is bram.damen2

Portadiam
    Portadiam

Retired Fuzznado

• Retired Staff
  • 1013 posts
  • Minecraft: Portadiam

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

I am afraid that you cannot play Pixelmon on a bukkit server.

LockBreaker12

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

View PostPortadiam, on 20 April 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

I am afraid that you cannot play Pixelmon on a bukkit server.
You can make a pixelmon bukkit server

Portadiam
    Portadiam

Retired Fuzznado

• Retired Staff
  • 1013 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

View PostLockBreaker12, on 21 April 2013 - 06:55 AM, said:

You can make a pixelmon bukkit server
You can? I will look into it.

charcharmunro

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

Pretty sure you can't. There's no Bukkit version, and Forge is currently incompatible with Bukkit.

Portadiam
    Portadiam

Retired Fuzznado

• Retired Staff
  • 1013 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

View Postcharcharmunro, on 21 April 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

Pretty sure you can't. There's no Bukkit version, and Forge is currently incompatible with Bukkit.
My findings confirm this. It used to be possible with a Bukkit Forge patch but there are none for the current Minecraft version.

Swimmerking187

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

thts not true im in a server tht allows pixelmon

underscoretimesfour

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:12 PM

You need to make a mc forge server, then add pixelmon to the mods server, but all people that join must have all the mods in the mods folder and mc forge. First make a plain vanilla server, run it once so it works then download forge then click instal server you then click the button with the dots on it then choose the server folder. Reame the forge.jar to minecraft_server.jar or whatever you named it. Install the mods on your client that are in the server mods folder then start the server then join it. If it all works then you should be able to play pixelmon on your server with your friends. but check the website to see if there are any special server instructions like there are with biomes o plenty. When your done just change the mods and play mods with your friends. You must always have forge install though even if there are no mods in the server mods folder. I will have a video up soon to explain this in better detail.

drunks6
    drunks6

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:08 AM

View Postunderscoretimesfour, on 13 August 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

You need to make a mc forge server, then add pixelmon to the mods server, but all people that join must have all the mods in the mods folder and mc forge. First make a plain vanilla server, run it once so it works then download forge then click instal server you then click the button with the dots on it then choose the server folder. Reame the forge.jar to minecraft_server.jar or whatever you named it. Install the mods on your client that are in the server mods folder then start the server then join it. If it all works then you should be able to play pixelmon on your server with your friends. but check the website to see if there are any special server instructions like there are with biomes o plenty. When your done just change the mods and play mods with your friends. You must always have forge install though even if there are no mods in the server mods folder. I will have a video up soon to explain this in better detail.

He wanted bukkit as well

underscoretimesfour

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

I can't help you

DiamondRiderMC
  • Minecraft: diamondrider02

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

View PostLockBreaker12, on 20 April 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

How do i make a pixelmon bukkit server:
If you want to help me add me on skype
I hope you can help

You can make a MCPC+ server which allows mods AND bukkit plugins, here is a tutorial and you guys said it was impossible :l
Posted Image