Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Resident Evil, In MINECRAFT!?

map resident evil hope yay-toast

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Night_Magnus

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hey, currently I'm working on a Resident Evil map and it will be done in a few days =D. Unfourtuneatly I actually have a life so it will probably take longer and so I will provide some screen shots soon ;].

Register or log in to remove.

Eru
    Eru

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Minecraft: Erulluvatar

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

View PostNight_Magnus, on 16 April 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

Hey, currently I'm working on a Resident Evil map and it will be done in a few days =D. Unfourtuneatly I actually have a life so it will probably take longer and so I will provide some screen shots soon ;].
So will it be done in few days, or will it take longer than few days? Anyways, can't wait for the map, that would be awesome!
If you bothered to read this, well sorry. I have nothing interesting. PM me if you have questions.

Night_Magnus

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

Yeah, I'm actually working on it right now and its going well :D I'd say around 2 days and it will have a story and you are recommended to use a corocraft texture as it enhances the "Dark feeling" + I'm in high school so I don't have a lot of time :( but I'll work real hard and have it done in about 2 days so sit tight. ;D

View PostNight_Magnus, on 16 April 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

Yeah, I'm actually working on it right now and its going well Posted Image I'd say around 2 days and it will have a story and you are recommended to use a corocraft texture as it enhances the "Dark feeling" + I'm in high school so I don't have a lot of time Posted Image but I'll work real hard and have it done in about 2 days so sit tight. ;D
[<3] Companion Cube says "I love you"

Eru
    Eru

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Okey ;) I will be waiting. Good luck on the map mate.
If you bothered to read this, well sorry. I have nothing interesting. PM me if you have questions.

Night_Magnus

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:49 PM

Bad news the map may take a liiiitle longer so hold tight :|

Night_Magnus

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

I have finished the map! :D Soo how do I post it?

Eru
    Eru

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

View PostNight_Magnus, on 19 April 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

I have finished the map! Posted Image Soo how do I post it?
Just post the mediafire link (4Shared or anything that you have used) on the topic, or you can create a new topic with the download :)

Sangiin
    Sangiin

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1158 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

Still waiting for some kind of download ;)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein    Posted Image

Night_Magnus

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:20 AM

I don't know how to do that sorry but I'd love to know as this is my first time making and posting a map.