I have a really cool idea for a mod, but I can't code. In the mod, if you did something like "/herobrinemode" it would turn you to creative and activate your keybinds for things like:
1. Glowing eyes (activates when you enter herobrine mode) would use the dynamic lighting torch mod's lighting, you'd select your eyes and it would add the dynamic glow-y white effect to them. It could posibly light the area around you dimmly. When first use "/herobrinemode" you would get a prompt to select those areas.
2. Break the tool in the hand of the nearest/looked at player by pressing the corresponding keybind.
3. Teleport where you are looking by pressing the corresponding keybind.
4. Make small buildings from the herobrine mod by pressing the corresponding keybind.
5. Turn invisible with no particle effects by pressing the corresponding keybind.
6. Pop out of chests! When you hit the corresponding keybind, you'd be sent to a stage where you could TP invisibely to players, select that chest, pop out of the chest.
None of the keybinds work unless you enter "/herobrinemode". This way, when you have lots of mods, the other mods' keybinds don't interfere with this one. This mod/plugin would only work for ops on servers, but that could be changed in the server config. I would like it to have some of the same effects as this video (LINK) but minus the fancy video render stuff (no bendy knees, elbows, etc...). Anyone wanting to make this feel free to, but give some credit to me for coming up with the idea and send a link to the mod to me. Thanks in advance!
Latest News Article
Minecraft Monday Show - Tool/Weapon Changes, 14w10a, & More Powering through another week in Minecraft, with even more teasers about 1.8, and... a healthy amount of dropkicks?... Minecraft News - NEW Xbox Textures, Jeb's FAQs & MORE! David and Toby learn about love, loss, and... ...wait, no. They take us through a very interesting week in Minecraft events! Enjoy!... Snapshot 14w10b Ready for Testing The Snapshot is live, and it's time to test! What's up with 14w10b? CHANGELOG: [Bug MC-50219] – "Slightly Damaged Anvil" Faces the wrong way in Inventory[Bug MC-50220] – "Nether Brick Fence" is not rendered correctly ...
1 reply to this topic