Deobus
    Deobus

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Minecraft: deobus

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:27 PM

Slendercraft 2: The Arrival - Into the Abyss

Hello and welcome to my 4th map on the MinecraftForums. This map is a follow-up of my previous Slendercraft.
The map features 3 different classes. To win the game, Slender/the Proxy have to kill Lauren, or Lauren has to activate all 6 generators and escape using the elevator. The map can be played with 2-3 players, more info down below.

What classes are there?

This map features 3 different classes: Lauren, the Proxy, and Slenderman.

Lauren: Is pretty fast, and has a flashlight, which is used for attacking the Proxy. Lauren has to find all 6 generators, and escape using the elevator.

Slenderman: Is kinda slow, and has an enderpearl. Slenderman can kill Lauren in 2 hits, but it is hard for Slenderman to catch up with Lauren.  

The Proxy: Is pretty weak, but very fast. It can be killed by Lauren, and will respawn somewhere in the map. It can kill Lauren in a few hits, if it plays well. The proxy is definately a pain for Lauren to deal with.

What makes this map different?

This map has a lot more features than most other Slender maps do:

1: Random generator spawn. Each round the generators will change positions. This will stop people from remembering the path, and make the game much more fun.

2: More players. The map makes it possible for 3 players to play at once, instead of 2.

3: Jumpscares! When playing as Lauren, you will not see the names of Slenderman and the Proxy. But they will see yours... So they could be anywhere, behind any corner, at any generator, or behind you! This can cause a jumpscare sometimes, but not guaranteeded.

4: The entire scene of the game has been created. Everything is the same as in the game.

5: Custom skins! Self-made skins will come with this map. You can download them here aswell: http://adf.ly/MplLC

There are many more unique things to this map, but I'll let you find them out for yourselves.

Rules

There are some rules, though Posted Image
1: When playing as Lauren, the flashlight must NOT be used against Slenderman.
2: When playing as Slenderman, do NOT 'bug' out of the map using your enderpearl.
3: It is recommended to have your brightness below 50%.
4: Play on peaceful.
5. Do NOT put your armor off.
6: Have fun! If you want to blow up the map, feel free to! As long as you have fun, my job is done Posted Image

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Videos

A playthrough by FFTara1:

A playthrough by TinyLunchboxGamers:

Feel free to post yours on this topic, and I will post them here. Thanks!

Bugs
- Sometimes Slenderman can bug out (not confirmed)

If you've found bugs, feel free to post them on this topic, and I will post them here. Thanks!

Download

Download link: http://adf.ly/MpgiU

Extra information

- If you liked this map. please press the little green arrow at the bottom of this post.
- If you want to try out my other maps, here you go:

Slendercraft 1 - http://bit.ly/1119ASi
Super Smash Bros Minecraft - http://bit.ly/YHW9aR
Doodle Jump - http://bit.ly/Zrdh0Q

- If you really liked this map, please consider donating!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

NexisSakura
  • Minecraft: NexisSakura

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

This looks really interesting! I'll definitely add this to my "Games I Should Play" folder~

Just so you know, you seem to have accidentally posted this thread twice on the maps forum c: You might want to go and delete the other one before you get raged at!

Posted Image

Deobus
    Deobus

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostNexisSakura, on 12 April 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

This looks really interesting! I'll definitely add this to my "Games I Should Play" folder~

Just so you know, you seem to have accidentally posted this thread twice on the maps forum c: You might want to go and delete the other one before you get raged at!
Thank you!

I've reported my topic, and asked to delete it. Thanks for telling me :)!
Posted Image

NexisSakura
  • Minecraft: NexisSakura

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostDeobus, on 12 April 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Thank you!

I've reported my topic, and asked to delete it. Thanks for telling me :)!

You're quite welcome, and not a problem! c:

Posted Image

MysteryT
  • Minecraft: MysteryT
  • Xbox:MysteryT

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

Definatly gonna try it! Posted Image
Will make a video of it today ^^

EDIT: Won't be able to edit it before tuesday, so it will most likely not be up before tuesday night or sometime on wednesday x3

Deobus
    Deobus

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostMysteryT, on 14 April 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

Definatly gonna try it! Posted Image
Will make a video of it today ^^

EDIT: Won't be able to edit it before tuesday, so it will most likely not be up before tuesday night or sometime on wednesday x3
Thank you! Please make sure to send me a link of the video when it's done. I've put a lot of work in this map, and I would love to see other people play it!
Posted Image

MysteryT

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

View PostDeobus, on 14 April 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Thank you! Please make sure to send me a link of the video when it's done. I've put a lot of work in this map, and I would love to see other people play it!
My friend bugged out everytime she tried to be Slenderman, after a while of walking her screen turned black and she couldn't do a thing.
Didn't happen to me, though. Does she have to be op to be able to play as him properly?

And yeah, I'll post the video here when it's edited :)
Gonna have a splitscreen view, will get my friends files tomorrow for editing.

Deobus
    Deobus

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostMysteryT, on 15 April 2013 - 11:23 AM, said:

My friend bugged out everytime she tried to be Slenderman, after a while of walking her screen turned black and she couldn't do a thing.
Didn't happen to me, though. Does she have to be op to be able to play as him properly?

And yeah, I'll post the video here when it's edited :)
Gonna have a splitscreen view, will get my friends files tomorrow for editing.
No, you don't have to be OP. I have no idea why this could be happening. I will do some testing tomorrow, as I can't get to my computer at the moment. If you were using bukkit, try switching to a vanilla server. A friend of mine has experienced some issues with bukkit and this map, so that could also be the issue (if you are using bukkit, of course). Hope this helped. As I've said, I will do some testing tomorrow, and I will let you know. Thanks for making the video by the way!
Posted Image

MysteryT

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostDeobus, on 15 April 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

No, you don't have to be OP. I have no idea why this could be happening. I will do some testing tomorrow, as I can't get to my computer at the moment. If you were using bukkit, try switching to a vanilla server. A friend of mine has experienced some issues with bukkit and this map, so that could also be the issue (if you are using bukkit, of course). Hope this helped. As I've said, I will do some testing tomorrow, and I will let you know. Thanks for making the video by the way!

As far as I know we were playing on a vanilla server. (Her boyfriend sat it up, but I specificly said it was vanilla so I think he did)
I have no clue what it could be :/

Video will hopefully be up tomorrow ^^

MapCritic

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

I'm going to play this because it looks super fun and sweet. And I also love to play slender! :D

Deobus
    Deobus

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostMysteryT, on 15 April 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

As far as I know we were playing on a vanilla server. (Her boyfriend sat it up, but I specificly said it was vanilla so I think he did)
I have no clue what it could be :/

Video will hopefully be up tomorrow ^^
Allright, I'll put it on the topic when it's uploaded :)!

View PostMapCritic, on 15 April 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

I'm going to play this because it looks super fun and sweet. And I also love to play slender! :D
Thank you :)
Posted Image

izak3
    izak3

Stone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 84 posts
  • Minecraft: Beep_Nitro

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

Here is a video of your map made by my friend Fftara:
https://www.youtube....h?v=Y5DuZy8F2u4

bobpie6
    bobpie6

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Minecraft: sam5776

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:58 AM

Super Smash Bros.!
Posted Image

MysteryT

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

Here's our video :)

Maroon47
    Maroon47

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:23 AM

can you please make like a Dropbox download link or something... somehow Mediafire just doesn't work and I really like this map