• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Lord of the Rings server

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Beriahdan

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

I am big LOTR fan (as well as minecraftPosted Image ). I searched around the net for a good LOTR themed server, but there are none good enough for real Roleplay. And that's why I decided to create my own. The problem is, that  I can't run server and I need a help with that.

So I need someone who can host such a thing. Oh, and don't think that this server will be lame. No.
My minecraft server plan is:
1. Find a host.
2. Create own server launcher (I know how).
3. Try if the launcher is working.
4. Find crewmembers for server development.
5. Start to create LOTR based map (build Minath-Tirith, Helms-Deep, Mordor etc.).
6. Upload mods/plugins (Towny, iConomy, Horses, Races, Shops, mo'Creatures etc.).
7. Start own site.
8. Create online shop (It means that in game you earn money (because you will get a job or you will do some missions. ), than you go to site and buy for in-game cash anything you want(spawn eggs, armor, diamonds etc.))
9. Run the server.

P.S.
Server is probably will be whitelisted because of RP. Before joining you need to create your characters app(Race,Story and stuff like that). Guys, really need a host

TOPIC IS CLOSED(BECAUSE THIS IS SPAM). IF YOU WANT REAL TOPIC, SEARCH IN MINECRAFT SURVIVAL SERVERS.

Register or log in to remove.