Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

<> Ultimate Hardcore Challenge <> - Beta Testers Needed!

uhc mindcrack

  • Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

Poll: Which UHC Gamemode? (88 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Type Of UHC Shall We Play?

  1. UHC Free for all, Last One Standing Wins. (58 votes [65.91%])

    Percentage of vote: 65.91%

  2. UHC Free For all, First To Kill The Enderdragon Wins. (30 votes [34.09%])

    Percentage of vote: 34.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#221

WalkingPete

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

IP for the FTB isn't working....

Register or log in to remove.

#222

WalkingPete

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

I was just banned for fiddling with shrapnel grenades....... thanks.

While others were using anti-gravitational making me lag like hell and using huge bombs....

#223

Bobster5732
  • Minecraft: 5732Bobster5732

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

Got banned too for using explosives, just wanted to play some UHC in the first place, need to get the main server for this set up soon

#224

Superhostileman
  • Minecraft: Superhostileman

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Ikr Bobster I really want the main server up and runnning will there be any more UHC (NORMAL GAMES) in mid week or whatever??

#225

WalkingPete

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

I hope he unbans us... And sets up more normal UHC.

#226

manjiBoy
    manjiBoy

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

Pete got banned for spamming grenades and lagging me out. Bob spammed some bomb too hence ban. Neither of you are playing any future UHC games I host.

#227

Nualroran

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

In Game Name: Nualroran
Team Members: (if applicable) NA (need a team, Skype me or such) "Swiftehh.niqqa"
Team Name: NA
How Long Have You Played Minecraft For? : 2 Years, Maybe more, Don't exactly know, Can pin point every update though.
What Timezone are you in? Eastern, USA. currently 5:21 PMI would really love to play in this server, UHC Is amazing. :D

#228

totdude
    totdude

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

is there going to be another game?

#229

Fire_Storm_

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

In Game Name: Fire_Storm_
Team Members: (if applicable) None
Team Name:-
How Long Have You Played Minecraft For? :Since 1.2.3
What Timezone are you in? Central Standard Time (U.S.)

#230

MCAstroxy

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:55 AM

Minecraft Username: Astroxy
Team Name: N/A (Skype: Astroxy) add me
Team Members:N/A
I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years and I play everyday.
I love survival and I would be a great opponent to go against and be a great team member at the same time!
I live in Cali btw.

#231

Foojer18
    Foojer18

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:05 AM

Minecraft Username: Foojer18.           Team name: the savages.        Team members: yoondude2000, me.      I've been playing for 2 years and I always play everyday.       Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

#232

IcecastingKarthus

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

When is the next one?

#233

MinecraftinYou

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

Until me and Jeff_Diamond get a stable server host, any UHC will be run off manji's server whenever available and when he wants to provide a server to us. We have been thankful so far, but I'm sure he might like to do other things with his server.

Our main server is estimated to be up sometime in May (yes, yes a long time I know). It will probably be in May as me and Jeff have exams, and I'm sure a lot of you do to so it would be pointless to host a server where not many people are playing and more revising. (studying).

The UHC we have played I must say was a lot of fun, and I can't believe what became of a small forum post which I wanted to take part it, the support has been huge! And so far, Beta testers;

- MrPitonight
- Patriot22
- [ONE MORE SPOT LEFT]

Have earned themselves the moderator status when the server eventually goes live!

and of course we would like to offer the Moderator position to Manji for being so helpful with him providing a temporary server for us! Thanks!

- Manjiboy

So, a lot of the feedback has been great! and so me and Jeff believe that this UHC server will be a great hit with the public! and although we cannot offer moderator positions to everyone for obvious reasons, we would like to give the following people a free subscribed addition to one of the donator packs which are to be implemented on the server.

To;

- Superhostileman
- 5732Bobster5732
- xWolfbite
- Dark_Link
- WalkingPete
- HermitTurtle (or TurtleHermit I forget)
- iDeroz_xD
- KrummyZZ
- Mighty_Miller
- Red_Thermite
- GoldenFortuna
- MaxWellion
- DragonTest5

If there was anyone I missed there, who did take part in ANY of the Beta tests, please PM so I can add you to this list.

All these people will gain the "Perfectionist" kit when entering the game, which will start them off with..

- Power I Bow
- 32 Arrows
- 1 Golden Apple
- 16 Steak

Which should give them a slight advantage over other players.

We are still discussing the other donator kits we don't want them to be too overpowered e.g £30 for full diamond, because this would be totally unfair on other players and would almost guarentee that those people would win.

I'l update you probably later today with the finalised donator kits and if we will be playing another moderator-winning game of UHC.

Thank you all for taking the time to read all of this! Posted Image
I like trains.

#234

Wolfbite
    Wolfbite

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 158 posts
  • Location: Ramsgate, United Kingdom.
  • Minecraft: xWolfbite

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostMinecraftinYou, on 15 April 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

Until me and Jeff_Diamond get a stable server host, any UHC will be run off manji's server whenever available and when he wants to provide a server to us. We have been thankful so far, but I'm sure he might like to do other things with his server.

Our main server is estimated to be up sometime in May (yes, yes a long time I know). It will probably be in May as me and Jeff have exams, and I'm sure a lot of you do to so it would be pointless to host a server where not many people are playing and more revising. (studying).

The UHC we have played I must say was a lot of fun, and I can't believe what became of a small forum post which I wanted to take part it, the support has been huge! And so far, Beta testers;

- MrPitonight
- Patriot22
- [ONE MORE SPOT LEFT]

Have earned themselves the moderator status when the server eventually goes live!

and of course we would like to offer the Moderator position to Manji for being so helpful with him providing a temporary server for us! Thanks!

- Manjiboy

So, a lot of the feedback has been great! and so me and Jeff believe that this UHC server will be a great hit with the public! and although we cannot offer moderator positions to everyone for obvious reasons, we would like to give the following people a free subscribed addition to one of the donator packs which are to be implemented on the server.

To;

- Superhostileman
- 5732Bobster5732
- xWolfbite
- Dark_Link
- WalkingPete
- HermitTurtle (or TurtleHermit I forget)
- iDeroz_xD
- KrummyZZ
- Mighty_Miller
- Red_Thermite
- GoldenFortuna
- MaxWellion
- DragonTest5

If there was anyone I missed there, who did take part in ANY of the Beta tests, please PM so I can add you to this list.

All these people will gain the "Perfectionist" kit when entering the game, which will start them off with..

- Power I Bow
- 32 Arrows
- 1 Golden Apple
- 16 Steak

Which should give them a slight advantage over other players.

We are still discussing the other donator kits we don't want them to be too overpowered e.g £30 for full diamond, because this would be totally unfair on other players and would almost guarentee that those people would win.

I'l update you probably later today with the finalised donator kits and if we will be playing another moderator-winning game of UHC.

Thank you all for taking the time to read all of this! Posted Image

Thanks man, I can't wait 'till the server goes live.
--

#235

TuTeVs
    TuTeVs

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:30 AM

is there going to be another uhc soon ? i really wanna play it ! please post a comment here if you are going to play soon, please :)

#236

AinoraZ
    AinoraZ

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

Yes, I would like a match, I was dissinformed about the ip last time sadly, the port was incorect.
My Channel,
Becuse cookies. Everybody likes cookies.

#237

Wolfbite
    Wolfbite

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 158 posts
  • Location: Ramsgate, United Kingdom.
  • Minecraft: xWolfbite

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'll play. I'd love to have another match.
If you guys want, I could host on my server, but only a small match, as the ram is 512mb. So 10 players maximum. xD
--

#238

MinecraftinYou

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

View PostAinoraZ, on 15 April 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

Yes, I would like a match, I was dissinformed about the ip last time sadly, the port was incorect.

It worked for everybody else last time? :S
I like trains.

#239

MrPitonight

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

I'm up for some UHC whenever you want :)

#240

TuTeVs
    TuTeVs

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostWolfbite, on 15 April 2013 - 12:15 PM, said:

I'll play. I'd love to have another match.
If you guys want, I could host on my server, but only a small match, as the ram is 512mb. So 10 players maximum. xD
it would be fun . I never played it so i really, really want to =)