forge minecraft barbarians minecolonies mob biome

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Minecolonies

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

Barbarians

A Minecolony "Mini" mod

Current version: 1.0.4 for Minecraft 1.5.1

Barbarians is a Minecolonies Mini mod, and can be downloaded from the mods official website -  www.minecolonies.com

As we develop the main mod, we will be releasing parts of the whole mod as stand alone "mini" mods... Barbarians is the first of these..

Description
Barbarians mod adds a few new elements into the standard Minecraft experience. A new mob, a new biome, and new world gen structures the barbarians live in are all added..

Requirements
Barbarians only requires MinecraftForge version 7.7.1.624 or higher.

Spoiler: Biome

Spoiler: Barbarian Mob

Changelog
v1.0.4 - Initial Release

Licence
This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod Team at Minecolonies, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner". By default it may only be distributed on its own from this thread. It may not be distributed on its own from any other source. It may be included in any modpack with other mods, as long as it does not attempt to make money off The Owner's Mods. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission.

Enjoy !!
Peter - Developer of MineColonies!!

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ITrAnEI
    ITrAnEI

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Minecraft: Tr4nE

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Ha, amazing, I'll try it ;)
'Sorry for my bad English, Im from Russia.  ~~Trane
Posted Image

QuickHead543
  • Minecraft: QuickHead555
  • Xbox:Quickhead555

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

Awesome :D Keep up the good work :)
Posted Image

GirikFrost
  • Minecraft: Girikfrost

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

I think the huts should be more spread apart but the mod looks great ^_^

Minecolonies

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

View PostGirikFrost, on 09 April 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:

I think the huts should be more spread apart but the mod looks great Posted Image

They are on a random spawn chance for each chunk, so some times you'll get lots together, other times you'll only get one or two here and there.  Easy for me to vary it if others think the same though:)

Posted Image

Jeremie_25
  • Minecraft: Jeremie_25

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Looks Good

The_Engineer

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

Nice
always there to slam my ideas on mods
Posted Image

Omega5BM
  • Minecraft: Omega5BM

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Very cool. I like this mod. :D

Mr_boness
    Mr_boness

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • Minecraft: mr_boness

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

Looks good, has potential.
You should really check out the Runestones mod, it's amazing, and has my full support and attention. Who wouldn't want to shoot fireballs?

QuickHead543
  • Minecraft: QuickHead555
  • Xbox:Quickhead555

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:08 PM

When will 1.0.5 be out? :)
Posted Image

Minecolonies

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

1.0.5 will be out when updated for 1.5.2, or if people want additional features (that fit in with the ultimate MineColonies mod.,.)

I have on my to-do list..
  • Adding a Barbarian Chief Mob..  (Archer)
  • More variants of Barbarian Buildings.
  • Perhaps Barbarians can spawn with a 10% chance of having an attack dog as well :)

Posted Image

bacchus2675

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:33 PM

the more mobs and structures the better.  sorry i like added things that like to kill me.  i'm sure there are others like myself.  Posted Image

Minecolonies

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Whatever I add has to fit in with the ultimate aim of the main mod all our mini's will go to contribute too.

Things we had talked about for that is rival barbarian colonies that compete with your own for resources, unless you take them down of course..  Wandering bands of Barbarians, and other fun stuff.. :)

I may (if I can figure out how) make a Barbarian village that spawns once per Biome that has a pre set layout and defense and is tough as hell to get rid of :)

I'll also try and make sure the mod works in SMP too (apparently struggling with that at the mo.,.)

Posted Image

Amarok410

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

I suggest the barbarians act like Zombie Pigmen during the day:  if you hit them, they swarm you in anger.

This mod looks like the beginning of something great and the new biome will be great for Millenaire Villages.

Minecolonies

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

View PostAmarok410, on 15 April 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

I suggest the barbarians act like Zombie Pigmen during the day:  if you hit them, they swarm you in anger.

Nice Idea :)

Posted Image

Minecolonies

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

BTW Everyone.. The Barbarians SHOULD attack you at any time of day.. I have no idea why they don't currently, but am working on a fix..

(Perhaps as they are based on the Zombie Code, and the "Attack Player" AI code therefore assumes it must be night ?

Posted Image

kalbrad
    kalbrad

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

Am I imagining this or does the Barbarian say " Who wants to fight? " That is so cool !

Rotasizx
    Rotasizx

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 201 posts
  • Minecraft: Rotasizx

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

amazing mod, keep up the good work. :) alsoi think it would be cooler if they use axes.

Minecolonies

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Axes.. Good suggestion :)

Posted Image

bacchus2675

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

in the version for 1.4.7.  the mobs spawn white?  not sure why this is happening.  villages spawn fine, sounds are fine.