• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

avg709
    avg709

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

Well I typed in a  seed on creative and I spawned in the ocean. then I started searching and I only found tiny islands but no trees? Quite a lot of moshroom islands . By the way the seeds called ( isles) if u want to check it out .isles. Has this ever happened to you write your experiences down

Register or log in to remove.

Mustache_Guy
  • Minecraft: McAngusYoung

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

With Ocean Biome in the game now, it's a very common occurrence. Most people use worlds like that to play Survival Island.
Lucifer - "So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches? Why?"
Gabriel - "Because dad was right. They are better than us."
Lucifer - "They are broken, flawed, abortions!"
Gabriel - "Damn right they're flawed, but a lot of them try to do better."

LeahPadicox
  • Minecraft: flowerwave
  • Xbox:flowerwave

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

You just got a survival island seed. Those are quite common now! Just make a new world and delete the save!:)

EvilDogBoy

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

View Postavg709, on 08 April 2013 - 10:53 PM, said:

Well I typed in a  seed on creative and I spawned in the ocean. then I started searching and I only found tiny islands but no trees? Quite a lot of moshroom islands . By the way the seeds called ( isles) if u want to check it out .isles. Has this ever happened to you write your experiences down

View PostLeahPadicox, on 09 April 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

You just got a survival island seed. Those are quite common now! Just make a new world and delete the save!Posted Image
  you can make it a survival map to invite friends to and kill them on it, put what you want in creative save it then have them attempt to solve it and or die or both and never save after they play exit and quit and post the results to a sign on your island making the sign off limits.

Then stay invisible and  moderate and sit back and watch with your rules in place boot the cheaters I don't ever set mine on easy it is always set on normal or hard.

Project Aztec Server Stats: Rage Quits - 126 Deaths - 291 Survivors - 13, 01:22

UpUp_Away95

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostMustache_Guy, on 08 April 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

With Ocean Biome in the game now, it's a very common occurrence. Most people use worlds like that to play Survival Island.

Completely treeless seeds make lousy survival only Survival Island seeds since the only way to acquire saplings to get things going is in creative mode.  They would be more viable if a sapling was included in the bonus chest so that a player could at least get started in one of these seeds without going into creative mode.

Creepers_hunting_you

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

i see an epic opportunity to go on epic MLG survival!

EvilDogBoy

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

just turn lemons in to lemon aid that's it

Project Aztec Server Stats: Rage Quits - 126 Deaths - 291 Survivors - 13, 01:22