• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

NEED STAFF! Roleplay Server

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

YoutubeFriendly

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:07 AM

Hello, I need 2 Admins and 4 Moderators for my Roleplay server. If you would like to be on staff please fill out the application below. Please if you apply note that you need experience in building Medieval style buildings.

Spot Applying For:
Real Age:
About You:

IP:

76.72.172.233:25592

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Efrentheminer
  • Minecraft: Efrentheminer

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:17 AM

Admin
Efren
I am a great admin.I have been a pre mod on wafflecraft.A mod but soon to be admin on penguincraft
I hope I will be accepted.I have little experience in Java,Plugin developer,And I know how to do permissions.I know how to craft everything in minecraft except the new things in 1.5 and I am a hardcore surviver.I have been playing minecraft since 1.4.6
I hope I'm in

2wolverines

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

Spot Applying For:Admin
Real Age:15
About You:I am a very good leader and i have moderated/administrated at least 5 servers and ave owned my own, so i am a very good leader! :D

Marchevil1

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:31 AM

Admin

Zach

i have great experience in servers and im staff in almost all of them

i have 10 servers im staff in 6 of them

YoutubeFriendly

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

I will now be going through the applications picking staff members. Please remember if you are chosen you need to be able to build medieval style buildings
Posted Image

Efrentheminer

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

-Faceplam- forgot to say that

Efrentheminer

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

So did you choose the admins

XLaJay
    XLaJay

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

Spot Applying For: Either
Real Age: 18
About You: I love playing minecraft and am very good at making towns and the such. I don't have a job currently so I'm be extremely active. I've been a moderator for a couple other servers so I know the basics. I mostly build on my own. I can supply pictures if you need them.

YoutubeFriendly

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:59 AM

Okay the following people are on the staff list and will be further evaluated in game to see who is the admins and moderators.

View PostEfrentheminer, on 06 April 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

Admin
Efren
I am a great admin.I have been a pre mod on wafflecraft.A mod but soon to be admin on penguincraft
I hope I will be accepted.I have little experience in Java,Plugin developer,And I know how to do permissions.I know how to craft everything in minecraft except the new things in 1.5 and I am a hardcore surviver.I have been playing minecraft since 1.4.6
I hope I'm in
Accepted.

View Post2wolverines, on 06 April 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

About You:I am a very good leader and i have moderated/administrated at least 5 servers and ave owned my own, so i am a very good leader! Posted Image
Accepted.

View PostXLaJay, on 06 April 2013 - 07:28 AM, said:

Spot Applying For: Either
Real Age: 18
About You: I love playing minecraft and am very good at making towns and the such. I don't have a job currently so I'm be extremely active. I've been a moderator for a couple other servers so I know the basics. I mostly build on my own. I can supply pictures if you need them.
Accepted.

View PostMarchevil1, on 06 April 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

Admin

Zach

i have great experience in servers and im staff in almost all of them

i have 10 servers im staff in 6 of them
Did not use the right format. Please re apply

Server will be up now. Please accepted players join for evaluation.

ALSO PLEASE ALL MEMBERS USE OFFICIAL TEXTUREPACK!!!!! Link: http://www.minecraft...munity-project/
Posted Image

bzerg_blu

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

Real Age:13
About You: I like helping servers and building with world edit ps i can make a server website for u

kind regards Bzerg_blu

CyclopticCanary

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

Spot Applying For:Moderator
Real Age:13
About You: i am a very creative builder, i can build in a lot of different styles (medieval included). i am currently practicing a "role-play" style of building.
i have some experience in numerous plugins. Posted Image

Butterbacon
  • Minecraft: Butterbacon16

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:12 AM

Spot Applying for:  Admin or Builder

Real Age: 12

About You:  I am a vary good builder. I have built so much stuff, i don't know what to say :P I have been so many staff on different server. So I have experience on servers and plugins and building. I hope i can get a staff!
Posted Image

YoutubeFriendly

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

EVERYONE THAT IS APPLYING COME ON SERVER FOR TESTING
Posted Image

JojoKalax
  • Minecraft: jojokalax

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

Posted Image Spot Applying For:Mod
Posted Image Real Name:Johannes
Posted Image Real Age:13
Posted Image About You:My ign is jojokalax. Im a good builder. Good at medieval and realistic buikdings. I have never been staff on other servers so i want to be staff on this server, i live in Finland but talk swedish. I understand english. Im online rally often so i can help pretty much people.

Thanks!Posted Image

apieking
  • Minecraft: apieking

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

spot applying for:  moderator
real age: 13

about me: I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.2 and have been on quite a lot of servers. i know how to work with permissions and have been builder on five servers and moderator on one. I will come on pretty regularly but not all the time.

Posted Image
i don't like lemonade...

YoutubeFriendly

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

https://dl.dropbox.c...R_-gwzaCeQ&dl=1

MAP FOR SERVER ^^^^

http://www.jslegacy.com/
OFFICIAL TEXTUREPACK FOR SERVER ^^^^
Posted Image

DarkStarrRouge

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

Spot Applying For: Moderator
Real Age: I am 13 years old
About You: I love role-play servers and I am currently admin on an up-coming server!

Kazersgamers

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

Spot Applying For: Admin
About You:I'm nice, mature, smart. I like to joke around but when needed, I can be serious. I love to help people, and I hope to help you.

xXBegginBobXx

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

Spot Applying For: Admin
Real Age: 17
About You: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and I love building medieval buildings! I currently roleplay on LOTC (Lord of the craft) regularly and would love to have the opportunity to role-play elsewhere. Here is a picture of a small cottage I built. http://i.imgur.com/YeIKaCN.jpg

Skyhawlk21

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

Spot Applying For:Admin/Mod

Real Age:19
About You: I'm a hard time games , love MC play it everyday looking for a mincraft server that needs admins to manage the server and look after it, love to mamage this server looks great i think ive joined before, i laso know almost all admin plugins and how to use them. please choose me ,Skyhawlk21