• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Lifeboat Server Network ⋅ Survival Games / play.lbsg.net ⋅ Capture the Flag / ctf.lbsg.net ⋅ [New!] Infinite Worlds / infinity.lbsg.net

online survival games ctf walls pocketmine server

• Please log in to reply
2933 replies to this topic

williamtdr
  • Minecraft: williamtdr

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Hey everyone:
An update. I've been really busy with school and other stuff lately, so I haven't had time to read the forum replies. However, we will be getting four new maps, hopefully this Saturday, one for each server. Meaning, you'll get to play on different maps. I have to modify each world to close the exits and add a deathmatch arena, instructions and the class blocks,  descriptions, item lists and names, so it takes me a while for each map. I finished Breeze Island, I'm working on Survival Games 4, I'll start Survival Kingdom tomorrow and the Desert SG one on Saturday, and I'll code it then and then make it go live. The server was also down, I fixed it. Sorry about that, I'll see about scheduled computer restarts to fix that later.

Thanks for reading,
williamtdr
Creator, LifeBoat Survival Games. Contact: @williamtdr, +William Teder, [email protected]

Register or log in to remove.

williamtdr
  • Minecraft: williamtdr

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostCollin9476, on 25 April 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

@williamtdr, are you using task scheduler to auto-restart the servers?
Sorry, I don't want to give away details about the server's software configuration. I worked hard on it, and I don't want to give away too much information to make it easy for someone to copy my server. I'm fine with answering PocketMine questions, I love PocketMine and especially because I didn't pay anything for it I feel obligated to give back to the community some. However, I am not answering questions about the software outside of PocketMine. Sorry,

View PostCraftPt, on 25 April 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

Life boat i join on this server every day... No laag no bug, but why you dont do more hunger games? More maps , its allways the same thing :/
I'll be adding four new maps most likely this Saturday. See the above post.
Creator, LifeBoat Survival Games. Contact: @williamtdr, +William Teder, [email protected]

Stephen0546

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

William can you make it where you have one server and like the pc survival games server with the server you want to join and you can click a sign on the wall and you'll be right on the server

llombardo007
  • Minecraft: Llom202

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostStephen0546, on 25 April 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

William can you make it where you have one server and like the pc survival games server with the server you want to join and you can click a sign on the wall and you'll be right on the server

Stephen, that would not be possible unless you did not want them to be full sized arenas, because unlike pc, it is not infinite world where you can have infinite maps on one server :(
Want to make a Map with me??? Just PM me!!!! Follow Me On Twitter!!!
Posted Image

Stephen0546

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

View Postllombardo007, on 25 April 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Stephen, that would not be possible unless you did not want them to be full sized arenas, because unlike pc, it is not infinite world where you can have infinite maps on one server :(
oh sadly :(

Templarsword
  • Minecraft: Templarsword

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

When i legitametly craft a diamond sword from the diamonds i find around the map i get banned. that is a bit unfair because i play legit yet i get kicked for making a legit diamond sword. but anyways the next best thing is a diamond axe so i can just make that instead.

but all in all its a very nice server, except the people who use the free crafting mod because there is no possible way for three or more people to get full diamond armor and a diamond axe as well.

thanks for hosting it all the time.

Superyoshi720

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:24 AM

How do you guys see eachothers names. I use nametags but no names pop up. It does come up when I am playing locally. I am an iOs user. I need to report a guy flying with all diamond with a diamond axe.
Posted Image
I like creepers

gomukaya
    gomukaya

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:06 AM

i tried joining itdoesnt work

llombardo007
  • Minecraft: Llom202

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostSuperyoshi720, on 26 April 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

How do you guys see eachothers names. I use nametags but no names pop up. It does come up when I am playing locally. I am an iOs user. I need to report a guy flying with all diamond with a diamond axe.

You need to take off the name tags mod on ios, but if that doesn't work :(
It didn't work for me
But since I used the legal way to decrypt with plugin- ipainstaller  in mobile terminal, all I needed to do was restart springboard or crash my device, and then reinstall the ipa (MinecraftPE.ipa)
Want to make a Map with me??? Just PM me!!!! Follow Me On Twitter!!!
Posted Image

MrGRM89
    MrGRM89

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Minecraft: MrGRM89

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

I always win, make the server more fun, even I killed some hackers that was killing me with full diamond armor. You could add more plugins or classes or more chets.

Collin9476
  • Minecraft: Collin9476

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:06 PM

@williamtdr, can you make it a true survival games where they start from all 24 pedestals without anything and can only break leaves, tall grass, flowers, and mushrooms?

Hover
    Hover

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Minecraft: hover
  • Xbox:What's an Xbox O.0

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

View PostShieldpotato54y, on 26 April 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

When i legitametly craft a diamond sword from the diamonds i find around the map i get banned. that is a bit unfair because i play legit yet i get kicked for making a legit diamond sword. but anyways the next best thing is a diamond axe so i can just make that instead.

but all in all its a very nice server, except the people who use the free crafting mod because there is no possible way for three or more people to get full diamond armor and a diamond axe as well.

thanks for hosting it all the time.
Diamond axe is as strong as iron sword and iron axe is as strong as stone sword

Conan91
    Conan91

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Minecraft: Conan49421

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

View PostHover, on 26 April 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

Diamond axe is as strong as iron sword and iron axe is as strong as stone sword

And a stone axe is as strong as wood sword

CrazyCreeper

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

Finally a good HG server, I love it so much, keep on doing it! Little question: Do the maps change or does it always stay the same?
Posted Image

Hover
    Hover

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Minecraft: hover
  • Xbox:What's an Xbox O.0

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostConan91, on 26 April 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

And a stone axe is as strong as wood sword
Yea

View PostCrazyCreeper050, on 26 April 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Finally a good HG server, I love it so much, keep on doing it! Little question: Do the maps change or does it always stay the same?
Keeps changing

MinecraftAddict131
  • Location: Ehhh... I don't know anymore... In the US somewhere?
  • Minecraft: EternalConflict
  • Xbox:nope...

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Is it online?
I'm lost in my own mind while reality keeps moving.

Rah101
    Rah101

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

People still hack it makes me so mad, but thanks williamtdr
Posted Image

Serperior
    Serperior

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1290 posts
  • Minecraft: TheSerperior

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

View Posteugeen, on 25 April 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Guys if you didnt notice already my post was a joke Posted Image im the hacker in that picture and i have a mod menu that i cut off of the picture Posted Image maybe you should remove pyro class or whatever its called Posted Image i can place as much lava as i want lol also i can still use freecrafting by toggling it while in crafting table then disabling before leaving the crafting table.

My gawd... just play the game how it should be played. It's only more work for William when you do that. If you want to mess around on a map, do it in single player.
Posted Image

LightningShades

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:14 PM

Is the running mod allowed? Please Awnser

Craftmilkmine

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

Why can't I join my ign is Mr.MilkBoss