• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[finaly updating to 1.7] [Forge] The Ender Tools and more mod! [a better end game reward!] - now with an Ender Bow and epic War Hammers! V0.6

a better end game reward more tools and armours a new biome 1.6.1

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

Poll: What things do you want in the next update of the Ender Tools and more mod (177 member(s) have cast votes)

What things would you like too see in the mod

1. More Ender mobs (75 votes [42.37%])

Percentage of vote: 42.37%

2. An Ender Furnace (30 votes [16.95%])

Percentage of vote: 16.95%

3. More Ender tools (27 votes [15.25%])

Percentage of vote: 15.25%

4. Glowing Ender blocks (12 votes [6.78%])

Percentage of vote: 6.78%

5. More Ender foods (7 votes [3.95%])

Percentage of vote: 3.95%

6. More biomes (26 votes [14.69%])

Percentage of vote: 14.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

hhggtg3279
  • Minecraft: hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

Hello I have yet another mod for you it is called The Ender Tools and more mod. This mod adds very powerful tools and armour made of ender Ingots. The mod adds a couple new items and blocks, it also adds a new ore called Demonite ore. It can't be destroyed by tnt so it is good block to build with, Demonite ore can only be mined with an endstone pickaxe so you will have to make a trip to the end before you mine the Demonite ore. In this update of the Ender Tools and more mod I have added a Ender Biome, it took some time to make the biome so enjoy. Also there are now Ender Cookies which give you a potion effect you will have to find out which potion effect the Ender Cookie gives you, I have also updated the Ender Tools and more mod to minecraft 1.6.1 in this update I have added the Ender warrior which is a new mob, I have changed the look of the ender biome, I have also added an ender staff and a ender bow which is a WIP item for now. I hope you like this update of the ender tools and more mod it took some time to do so enjoy Posted Image

The Ender tools have 3000 durability and are way faster than diamond tools. They are made out of a special metal called Ender Ingots, which are made by smelting an Ender Dust in a furnace. Also Endstone tools have 200 durability and have a speed of diamond, the reason why you will want this pickaxe over a diamond pickaxe is because the Endstone pickaxe is the only pickaxe that can mine Demonite ore. And there is a new boss mob called the Ender Mage he has 100 hearts of health and he deals 5 hearts of damage every hit and he drops Ender Gems which can be crafted in to armour and a very epic sword Posted Image

If you want to check out my youtube channel well here it is Posted Image

Here is an epic mod review by LokNLoadedGaming
]

Other mod reviews
Spoiler:

All of the items that this mod will add to Minecraft.
Spoiler:

Here is what the Ender armour looks like.
Spoiler:

Here is what Demonite ore looks like.
Spoiler:

Here is what The Ender Biome Looks like.
Spoiler:

Here is What the Endstone armour looks like.
Spoiler:

Here is what the Ender Mage looks like.
Spoiler:

Here is what the Ender Warrior looks like.
Spoiler:

Here is what the Ender Ninja looks like
Spoiler:

Here is what Leather Chain armour looks like
Spoiler:

Here is what the Ender Mage armour looks like.
Spoiler:

The Crafting Recipes in the mod

Ender Dust is the rough form of an Ender Ingot, Next you need to put the Ender Dust in a furnace to get a Ender Ingot. To make Ender Dust you will just need some items that are hard to get, one of the main items that are needed is Ender Pearls. After just put it in the furnace to receive an Ender Ingot.
Posted Image
This Magic metal is used to make all of the Ender Tools and Armour.
Posted Image
As you can see, the crafting recipes for all of the tools are the same as vanilla, however you need obsidian sticks instead of wooden sticks.
Posted Image
Endstone can also be crafted in to tools and armour.
Posted Image
The Armour also uses the same recipes as vanilla. No Obsidian sticks or other materials are required to make armor. They only require Ender ingots.
Posted Image
Also Demonite Gemstone and Ender Ingots can be crafted in to blocks.Posted Image
To make obsidian sticks you will just need two obsidian blocks.Posted Image
You can also craft paxels out of Endstone and Ender Ingots.Posted Image
You can now craft Endstone armour it is just crafted the same as vanilla minecraft.Posted Image
You can also craft Ender Coal which lasts way longer than normal Coal.Posted Image
Craft some Ender Cookies and see what happens.
Posted Image
You can craft an Ender Quiver to store all your Arrows.
Posted Image
You can craft an Ender Monster Spawner out of 8 Ender Ingots.Posted Image
You can craft this new epic sword which can kill any mob in one hit, but the crafting is very expensive.Posted Image
You can now craft chain which can be used to craft chain armour or Leather Chain.Posted Image
To make Leather Chain you will just need 1 Leather and 4 Chain.Posted Image
You can now craft battleaxes out of Ender Ingots and Endstone.Posted Image
You can also craft knifes out of Ender Ingots and Endstone.Posted Image
You can also make spears out of Ender Ingots and Endstone.Posted Image
You can Ender Wool which does not burn by lava or fire so it is a good material to build with.Posted Image
You can make Ender Glass which acts like a Xray so you can see all of the cave systems.Posted Image
This is how you create Ender Cloth so you can craft the Ender Quiver.Posted ImageT
The Ender Mage armour is just crafted the same as vanilla minecraft but using the Ender Gems.Posted Image
You can now craft a Ender Coal block out of 9 ender coal.
Posted Image
This is how to craft Ender TNT which is very dangerous to use.Posted Image
You can now craft war hammers out of Ender Ingots and Endstone.Posted Image
You can also make an Ender Bow but it is a WIP item and it is very buggy.Posted Image
You can now craft Ender Gems.
Posted Image
You can craft an Ender Staff which blows things up.
Posted Image
Put some Clay in the furnace to get a Compressed Clay Block.Posted Image
you can now craft slimeballs.
Posted Image
Make some ender pearls with some slimeballs and some ender dirt.Posted Image
Craft some ender bricks out of 4 ender dirt.
Posted Image
Use your chain to craft some chain armour.
Posted Image
Use your leather chain to make leather chain armour.
Posted Image
Turn your ender flowers in to ender pearls.
Posted Image

So as you may have noticed, the tools and armour in the mod are end game items and they are rather expensive to craft, if you have loads of ender pearls from your trip to the end just make some Ender Dust and turn them in to Ender Ingots in a furnace, and you can craft epic tools and armour that are way better than Diamond. If you have finished the game and you have beat the Ender Dragon and you want a better reward than just a Dragon Egg that does not do anything and you want another boss to fight and also a new epic sword which can kill any mob in one hit then this is the mod for you.

Here is the download link to my mod

My mod needs minecraft forge to work here is the download link

How to install the mod
Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

please can someone do a mod review on my mod, if someones does I will put the video on the post

Azzura
    Azzura

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

View Posthhggtg3279, on 04 April 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

To install the Mod......
When you have opened your minecraft.jar drag and drop all the files from minecraft forge in to your minecraft .jar.
Next drag and drop all the files from the Ender Tools mod in to your minecraft.jar, now just start up
minecraft and it should work

Do you really mean the last step? Drag the Ender Tools mod into the .jar?  Don't you mean the /Mod folder?

I will try this out - could use a new tool :)

WISH List: Demonite Bow with zoom!

hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostAzzura, on 04 April 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Do you really mean the last step? Drag the Ender Tools mod into the .jar?  Don't you mean the /Mod folder?

I will try this out - could use a new tool Posted Image

WISH List: Demonite Bow with zoom!

I will try and add a bow but I am not sure how to add one, but I am working on adding a Ender Paxel, and you drag the contents of the mod in to your minecraft.jar after you have put the contents of minecraft forge in

Sanctifico

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Posthhggtg3279, on 04 April 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

please can someone do a mod review on my mod, if someones does I will put the video on the post

Working on one now. I'll post the link when it's done.  =)

Azzura
    Azzura

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

I put them into the /mods directory and it did work - but it counts as adding 20 more mods to my Forge mod list :)

Its nicer if you can just put a .zip into the /mods folder and not have to mess with peoples .jar file - that gets messy and dangerous and confusing.

Mess with the .jar file once to install forge, then the rest of the mods you want you just plop into the /mods directory! Less mess if something goes horribily wrong with a mod install. See if you can bundle it up nice to count as one Mod int he mod folder.

Works well so far though! Good Job!

hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostAzzura, on 04 April 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

I put them into the /mods directory and it did work - but it counts as adding 20 more mods to my Forge mod list Posted Image

Its nicer if you can just put a .zip into the /mods folder and not have to mess with peoples .jar file - that gets messy and dangerous and confusing.

Mess with the .jar file once to install forge, then the rest of the mods you want you just plop into the /mods directory! Less mess if something goes horribily wrong with a mod install. See if you can bundle it up nice to count as one Mod int he mod folder.

Works well so far though! Good Job!

Azzura
    Azzura

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

Okies! Just did a thorough test of it all - Everything worked!  A+  all recipes - only the endstone pick and the enderstone pick could mine the demonstone. Nice speed - nice durability - Hard to make - all perfect!!!

My only concern - the endstone pick seems to be just as good as a diamond pick or better - I didnt try and mine 2000 blocks :)
At this point in my survival mode game - I have access to THE END and can get tons of the endstone - so I will not care about diamond at all anymore...which you dont want. You want people to still be excited to find diamond!

My suggestion - make the endstone tools break sooner - they are as fast as diamond - but make them break after 100 hits/non-repairable - dont make endstone tools a diamond replacement - make it so people carry the endstone pick just in case they run across demonstone.

You want the goal of your mod to be the creation of the awesome ENDERTOOLS - the endstone tools just seem too good and seem overpowered for how easy they are to make!  MY opinion.

hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

I have just updated the Ender Tools mod again and this update includes endstone and ender paxels enjoy :)

Azzura
    Azzura

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

Fun Fun  - Ender Pickaxe with Efficiency V and unbreaking III!

hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

I have Enchanted a Ender pickaxe with Efficiency V and I can tell you it is very fast, way faster than a diamond pickaxe :)

Yag25
    Yag25

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

I made a mod review for this but I'm kinda a noob YouTuber but I hope this video helps ;)

Check out my YouTube Channel!! :D
http://www.youtube.com/YagGaming

hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostYag25, on 04 April 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

I made a mod review for this but I'm kinda a noob YouTuber but I hope this video helps Posted Image

Thanks I will put it on the post :)

Sanctifico

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hey man, did a review as well. Hope ya like it.

hhggtg3279

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostSanctifico, on 04 April 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

Hey man, did a review as well. Hope ya like it.

Thanks I will add your video to the post :)

MegaMuffin

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

I just did a mod review Posted Image.

TheDawgsHound
  • Minecraft: DerpyGamerZ28
  • Xbox:HelioCentric98

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:08 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=u1ecxGdnCs4
here's my mod review for this awesome mods

:Kudos for the mod creator.

hhggtg3279

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:24 AM

View PostMegaMuffin, on 04 April 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

I just did a mod review Posted Image.

Thanks for that epic mod review I will add it to the post :)

hhggtg3279

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

View PostTheDawgsHound, on 05 April 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

https://www.youtube....h?v=u1ecxGdnCs4
here's my mod review for this awesome mods

:Kudos for the mod creator.

Thankyou so much I will put your video on the post :)

-Invisible-creeper-

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

When you get to the bow, remove the bullet drop (or arrow drop) so that it will actually be worth making.
xX-Magixerise-Xx