• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Tekkit server problems : Login failed:Bad request and Bad Login

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

liepina2001

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

[READ THIS FIRST]I know this is minecraft forums but i can't find place where to put tekkit stuff.

Hello people! im having problems with tekkit servers.I was trying to log on tekkit server but it says:
Login Failed:Bad login or Login failed:Bad request.

I was trying to search servers where it dont happen but i tried almost all servers and its the same.

PLZ HELP!!!
P.S
I realy love tekkit and more i love playing tekkit in server.         I know one thing we all lovePosted Image andPosted Image .

Posted Image
Who likes Posted Image Posted Image ????

Register or log in to remove.

NotTelling
  • Minecraft: NatEthanSam

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

The solution is relog in the Tekkit launcher, I would have normal mc open and then open Tekkit and it would say that so relog that's your solution.

liepina2001

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

So i need to reopen tekkit launcher is that what you are saying?

liepina2001

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

i reloaded it but i still got message  :    Connection error

Login failed : Bad request.

PLZ HELP

alexthebat2

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

it says it for me to :(

Buster9905

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Just quit your technick launcher. Than delete al the technik files in your library or whatever. Restart your launcher and it should be working. (i had the same problem)

Biker1bob

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:48 PM

I am having this all the time now on anything on the technic launcher.

Sometimes if I login fast 6-7-8 times it will get through and on the server.

I have deleted all files, started again with all modpacks.. and I am still having the isse.

NO issues on Vanilla MC

Keegandoc

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

I too am having this problem. It just started today too. I've wiped everything and restarted my computer. Vanilla mincraft seems to work fine but not tekkit. Can anyone tell me whats going on and what i need to do?
Posted Image

TrinityTear

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I've also been having the same problem, starting today. I was on a server, all fine and dandy, as always. Then, the server reboots, as it does systematically, and now I can't go on any tekkit servers, or any feed the beast servers without getting the bad login error. However, regular minecraft works flawlessly.

nickolaywg

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

Yeah. It happning on me too, it's very bored when I sayd I come back in 1 hour and I should join (Bad login and that) I have try everthing!

The_Kingdom_Of_Nathan

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

This same exact thing has been happening to me, im going to try and check the technic website

Retenor
    Retenor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Are you guys using the new technic launcher?
If you are, all you should have to do is open it and click on log out.
Then DO NOT SELECT remember me and log in again.
Worked for me, i hope it'll help you guys too.

MrGamer2506

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

It's caused when you open up two launchers and you login on both. It thinks someone is hacking so it tries to make minecraft not work ( turns into cracked) same happened to me and my friend my friend cant connect but I can sometimes, I know its a sad problem hopefully mojang will find a solution to this problem. So far there are no solutions.

View Postliepina2001, on 03 April 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

[READ THIS FIRST]I know this is minecraft forums but i can't find place where to put tekkit stuff.

Hello people! im having problems with tekkit servers.I was trying to log on tekkit server but it says:
Login Failed:Bad login or Login failed:Bad request.

I was trying to search servers where it dont happen but i tried almost all servers and its the same.

Tell mojang and tell others to confirm the problem so they try to fix it!

PLZ HELP!!!
P.S
I realy love tekkit and more i love playing tekkit in server.         I know one thing we all lovePosted Image andPosted Image .

Posted Image
Who likes Posted Image Posted Image ????

Also check out my channel i have 2 vids on weekends i make vids. Hopefully problem gets fixed

denmurdocksken

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

You have to delete your bin file
Go to the map %appdata% then click on technik then tekkit and then you just delete the bin file, if you restart your tekkit then it should work !