Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Shortcut keys?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Termin8rSmurf
  • Minecraft: Termin8rSmurf

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:46 AM

I've only recently begun playing minecraft, as suggested by my son. I've found myself spending more and more time on it too. I've even gotten involved with the hunger games server. I was wondering if there are any shortcut keys, which, when pressed, apply items such as helms, armour, leggings and boots to the appropriate location? I seem to spend ages trying to place the boots on my feet, and find they suddenly pop back to my inventory when I try to select and place a helm.

Also, Is it possible that the jumping around items, as described above is a glitch? It it just me? Or, are there more people experiencing this issue?

Register or log in to remove.

Crimsollite
  • Minecraft: Crimsollite

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:32 AM

This does not belong in this section.
But you can click armour while holding shift to make it jump into the correct slot.

TreeSpawn
  • Minecraft: TreeSpawn

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

Most advanced players (like me) use shift click or 1-9 keys for inventory more convenient management. and items "bob" up and down but some times (esp. on non cubed blocks) items will jump.(due to a bug?)
A very accurate description of redstone.

ManlikeKami
  • Minecraft: ManlikeKami

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

There are Mods you can install, but if you're not that experienced something might go wrong.
If you want to have a gander, then Google things like Minecraft macros.

If I have helped you please click Posted Image on the bottom right. Thanks.

Termin8rSmurf
  • Minecraft: Termin8rSmurf

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

Thank you all. I didn't know about shift click to place armour. I knew about shift clicking to place items into my inventory, but not for placing items in the correct armour slots.

Now I do, so thanks once again.

Regarding where a post like this belongs, it wasn't exactly clear where a question like this belonged, so I simply posted the question, and effectively relied upon one of the moderators putting it where it did belong. Perhaps I should have asked, but I also didn't know where to post a question about where to post my main question. I figured I was better off to just ask away, and take the consequences...

No harm intended.

LOLz.

sijuew_re

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:44 AM

Is there a shortcut to move all your items into an chest and from chest to inv
???