Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Majestic Sprint Map v1 1.5.1 AWESOME SPRINTING ADVENTURE

majestic sprint map v1 adventure awesome larrygoesmining

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1

LarryGoesMining

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

Majestic Sprint Map v1




screenshots



Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

teaser


Don't forget to play on 1.5.1 or latest update Posted Image






DOWNLOAD





If you liked the map, don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube Posted Image  


My Youtube Channel  



Register or log in to remove.

#2

oxissable

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

Holy cow, this is one of the best sprint maps that I've ever played!!!

TAKE THAT BUTTER< FOR CREATING AN AWESOME MAP!
Posted Image

#3

LarryGoesMining

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

View Postoxissable, on 02 April 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

Holy cow, this is one of the best sprint maps that I've ever played!!!

TAKE THAT BUTTER< FOR CREATING AN AWESOME MAP!
Posted Image
Thnx! ;)

#4

GracjanP
    GracjanP

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

That was a really great map dude, keep up good work ;)

#5

LarryGoesMining

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostGracjanP, on 02 April 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

That was a really great map dude, keep up good work Posted Image
Thnx ;))

#6

LarryGoesMining

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

almost 100 downloads yay xD

#7

oxissable

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

TheDiamondMinecart played your map!!!


#8

LarryGoesMining

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

View Postoxissable, on 06 April 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

TheDiamondMinecart played your map!!!

yeah I saw that :))

#9

zoki11
    zoki11

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:10 AM

I will make a vid of this on my youtube

http://www.youtube.c...es?feature=mhee
?????????????????????????? dirt shack

#10

LarryGoesMining

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

View Postzoki11, on 08 April 2013 - 08:10 AM, said:

I will make a vid of this on my youtube

http://www.youtube.c...es?feature=mhee
ok, gonna check that out :)

#11

BeanishGod
  • Minecraft: beanishgod

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Cool Map! Made my weekly map showcase!



#12

xxSAMPERxx

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

The only thing I can say about this map is: the quality is TITS. The jumps are TITS. The detail is TITS. Everything... It's just frigg­­in' TITS.
Once again, another awesome map. I should definetly subscribe to your youtube cha-- oh wait, I already am ;D

#13

oxissable

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

MinecraftUniverse and HuskyMudkipz
Played your map!!!!!!



Sky MUST Play This!!!

#14

Sl8
    Sl8

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

I did a speed run on this map I'm not the greatest but it was an awesome map!

#15

LarryGoesMining

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostSl8, on 19 April 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

I did a speed run on this map I'm not the greatest but it was an awesome map!
cool.

#16

Skech
    Skech

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 83 posts
  • Location: Earth, The Universe

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Great map. I played it with my brother, and thought we're not what you'd call parkor masters, it was really fun to go bouncing across space. The jump boosts were a little hard to use sometimes, but they were working. This map has created a new genre of map. Not "Really Hard Parkor", and not "Super Dangerous Parkor," but  something I think we can all enjoy more:

Feel Good Parkor.

Rock on.
One World                   One Pickaxe
One Miner                   One MASSIVE ZOMBIE SLAYIN' REDSTONE POWERED ADVENTURE!

#17

LarryGoesMining

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

View PostSkech, on 30 April 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Great map. I played it with my brother, and thought we're not what you'd call parkor masters, it was really fun to go bouncing across space. The jump boosts were a little hard to use sometimes, but they were working. This map has created a new genre of map. Not "Really Hard Parkor", and not "Super Dangerous Parkor," but  something I think we can all enjoy more:

Feel Good Parkor.

Rock on.
Hey thanx man! ;)

#18

LarryGoesMining

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

JUST REACHED 5000+ DOWNLOADS ;) thanx 4 all of you guys :))

#19

Ishan_Minecrafter

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

When I click the download button it says:
LOL! You got Trolled!
.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING! The map's AWESOME!

#20

mogo263
    mogo263

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Hello, me and my friend loved your map, we recorded it and I hope that you enjoy !!!