• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Official Crafting Dead Mod

crafting dead zombies dead mod survival undead walking dead mod new minecraft mod world

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

ShauntSerelu
  • Minecraft: ShauntSerelu

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

How do I install this into the minecraft file??? So I can use it w/ other mods???
I'm on YouTube! Check it out! It would mean a lot to me!
www.youtube.com/user/ShauntSerelu

Register or log in to remove.

jubjubmw388

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:58 AM

does anyone have a server

MRangerGs

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:21 PM

For the crafting dead mod. Just a suggestion, could you add a new kind of biome that is a city with walkers all over the streets with places where you can get guns like a police station just with half or no guns left in the cage. Also could you add people who could help you and be tamed and act like wolves, they would fight walkers with a gun and be tamed by giving them something, just a suggestion
oh make can you make bigger structures like make the army base twice as big cause its kinda small and can you higher the durability of the melee weapons so the durability is like iron

ghostwarfare

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:52 PM

I CANT GET THE ­ING URL PLZ HELP

shanethetrain8

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

This was a super easy installation and i am happy to do a review if you want. My only thing is i would LOVE to do a "lets play" with a couple friends who also agree it is an amazing mod. If you can do a "how to make a server" that would be outstanding. Thank you so much for creating this mod. Easily my favorite.

blackopsIIbo2

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

please can you add a massive prison with Alot of food but also Alot of walkers and also can thay spawn in most places please i think that would be a Awsome idea so please try to add it or is there already a prison please tell me.

oh yea i forgot can you make a main city and can you spawn in it but in a safe place like locked room so you have to bash open the windows but you are surrounded in walkers and the walkers are more clever please add it i know its alot to ask but please add it.

Jamespromadman
  • Minecraft: jimmylilttle

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

when will it have a open beta server

Smalttrain
  • Minecraft: Smalttrain

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

Hey man keep up the good work! This is a mod I have really been looking for. It definitely makes minecraft feel like you have to survive. With that in mind, some things you could do to push this mod even further would be more intelligent mobs, different kinds of zombies, making them more "crazed" at night. Have the zombies drop something that is useful for the people trying to survive, and possibly a leveling system with firing guns or with killing the zombies in general! That would given another reason to actually go out and fight them. But hey man, these are just some things I thought of. Good luck!

Reazerable
  • Minecraft: Reazerable

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

um i used the instructions for the installtion but there is no sound at all for me. is that normal? everything else works just no sound
Forever protecting Hyrule, the hero of time lives again
Posted Image

anicet74
    anicet74

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1585 posts
  • Location: In a white and weird antichamber,trying to get out of it
  • Minecraft: Someone...

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

I'd prefer a download,why using a custom launcher when you can use vanilla's one?

Posted Image
English isn't my native language,if sometimes I'm doing errors or feeling rude because of something said incorectly,please tell me,that will help me to improve my english level

THANKS

Reazerable
  • Minecraft: Reazerable

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

ok, the sound is working again, all i had to do was restart.
Forever protecting Hyrule, the hero of time lives again
Posted Image

unjoyer
    unjoyer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

I downloaded with Technic launcher. It still says its 1.1.8 beta.
Also is there a guide somewhere? I broke my leg and im getting hungry...
The guide in the menu isnt working.

nleett
    nleett

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: Nleet

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

hay is their a server downlode yet

timon8778

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

I dont get the URL part can someone please make a tutorial and reply me the link or reply with explanation on how to do it I would much apreciate it.

Android521756

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

Is this server compatible yet?

View Postunjoyer, on 14 April 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

I downloaded with Technic launcher. It still says its 1.1.8 beta.
Also is there a guide somewhere? I broke my leg and im getting hungry...
The guide in the menu isnt working.

1.1.8 is the mod version, not mc, and to heal your leg get some morphine

eatburgers

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=cg2kps5BvZo

hey i was wondering if you could bring back some old features like the smoke bomb or zombie repellant really liked grenades and molotove coctails. Oh and when multiplayer is released i was wonder if we would be able to make are own servers thank you for reading

Android521756

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostExcrucia, on 04 April 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

How do I install this into the minecraft file??? So I can use it w/ other mods???
You can still ad mods installing with technic

Android521756

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

too bad it isn't compatible with Balkon's Weapon's Mod :/ I really wanted a crossbow

xXtekkitmanXx

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

it is awesome tried it on tekkit and it is amazing. From the mod being still in beta it is great and i hope to see more weapons added and more loot-able places to and i am even more exited for the server hope to see this mod become even more popular.

ArianaTheHuman
  • Minecraft: ArianaTheHuman

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Hi I have a problem. Every time I click '' add new pack'' and I paste the Crafting Dead URL, every time it keeps on saying ''Error Parsing Platform Response''. I tried it over and over again, but still the same this. Can someone please help me?
Posted Image