• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Official Crafting Dead Mod

crafting dead zombies dead mod survival undead walking dead mod new minecraft mod world

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

joerkig
    joerkig

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Minecraft: joerkig

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

in 2.2.0 when you eat canned beans i noticed that you eat the can too doesn't seem very healthy

Register or log in to remove.

VIP_Link
    VIP_Link

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

Can someone tell me how to do multiplayer??? I wanna play this with my friend. :)

XanderBLEH

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:25 AM

View PostjksteavE321, on 01 June 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

non of the structures SPAWN HEEELP
Go into the seed options folder and click the map type until you see crafting dead

koolgamer12
  • Minecraft: Koolgamer12

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

come on make the server on I wanna play this!
[url="http://www.minecraft...topic/1964375-"][img]http://i.imgur.com/gXKTvI4.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

_JAD3N
    _JAD3N

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • Minecraft: _JAD3N

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:16 AM

Looking really cool so far! Please continue this (:

Posted Image

CLICK ME. CLICK ME HARD.

tomdemoo123

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

Hey, If you give me the mod files for the server, I could host a server from my computer! I have a forge server waiting... Posted Image

ElitaTrademark
  • Minecraft: ElitaBuild

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

Am I the only one who can't open chests and use items?

Billy_Horse
  • Minecraft: BobJuicyFruit
  • Xbox:BobJuicyFruit

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

Do you know when the server might be done? I really want to go on it.

SapioiT
    SapioiT

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

I would like to see the download link for the mod, so I can make my own modpack config... I like playing with many mods... and I am not the only one who wants that... WHY DON'T YOU LET US DO THAT ?!?!?!?

kkn929
    kkn929

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: kkn929
  • Xbox:koenkaboemNL

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

Could you make a bukkit server file, or make it bukkit supported.
Because im planning to make a CraftingDead server in a huge lost/deserted city.
Posted Image

emrichboys

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

found a glitch in LAN i was playing with my friend on it and he joined me but sometimes pretty commonly he would just start dieing and he had full hunger full thirst and he would just start dieing and the only fix was to drink water but it jut kept happening please fix
Posted Image

RockytheSamurott
  • Minecraft: BossNaut

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

I freak

View PostSapioiT, on 19 June 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

I would like to see the download link for the mod, so I can make my own modpack config... I like playing with many mods... and I am not the only one who wants that... WHY DON'T YOU LET US DO THAT ?!?!?!?
I know right?!
Neos and Mora,my angel fish and Blazing fish
Posted Image

SkyTrix
    SkyTrix

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

I managed to download the mod zip without the launcher :D
I can't give you the link to it because the modpack author wouldn't like it, would he?
Anyways, great modpack, lovin it!
Posted Image

VPlaysGames

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:36 PM

How come I couldn't find any chests in there? When I made a new world, I'm in a snow forest and there is now chests nearby or anywhere..

VPlaysGames

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

Nevermind..

SapioiT
    SapioiT

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

View PostSkyTrix, on 20 June 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

I managed to download the mod zip without the launcher Posted Image
I can't give you the link to it because the modpack author wouldn't like it, would he?
Anyways, great modpack, lovin it!
Thanks for the idea!
I managed to do it too!
Also, if I know something, that thing is that we need some crafting recipes... it would be great to be able to craft these weapons and bullets... I mean, what do you do if you won't find any bulled for you empty favorite weapon? You need to keep searching... or better craft some, using already existent items, like empty canes and maybe a new drop... or a plant or something...

Also, I suggest you to put a download link, for those ones who wants to add this mod to their modpack(s)... this will promote your mod on Youtube...

Edit:

Also, you should really check the military base, 'cuz it have a little building bug. you enter it, go to left and (just) try to go up on the blocks... and your head is blocked...

Edit2:

I might come with a savemap with another building(s) that you might add into your mod...

Edit3:

Also, you should add Crafting Dead Large Biomes...

And some way to let spawned the other mobs outside the winter/frost/frozen biome... I have a idea for that, too, but you may not like it... like spawning some animals into a bunker...

Edit4:

I've made few buildings... and I think you should add a cure... but it should be the rarest item in the world of minecraft... and it should be crafted with a lot of items... like a empty water canteen, 2 morhine, 1 pain killer, 5 medipacks, a kirchen knife, 13 pieces of zombie flesh, a emerald (see the experiment lab i've build), 3 red flowers, one yellow flower, 5 (empty) bottles of water, one (empty) can, 3 bandages, a seed, an apple and some new items that you might add... and you should add a block to let us experiment with it... and to have a random chance to obtail one of 5 different items: puke (like in Left 4 Dead, to attract the zombies), chemical grenade (splash poison + initial damange effect), instant cure (1% chance; should look exactly like the timelapse one, but the color of the item should be slightly different, time lapse cure (for the zombie in the lab), vaccine (you'll se the name in the lab), or, in 50% of the cases should do nothing and in 20% of the cases should explode like a tnt with the radius 5 times larger. And the block to make that experiment should be spawned randomly in the labs, with a chance of 1% to be into a lab... in the other cases it should be none (30%) or a broken one (69%).

At least, that's what I think...

http://turbobit.net/qjl0y20mnn0y.html

And the map I made is for your mod at version 2.2.0...

Edit5:

You need to add the entire guns mod of yours, 'cuz we can't do it without all the weapons configs... and without grenades...

Ark20000

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

Make a physical download please like through adfly. I just want the mod not the technic version. I like technic but i get like 6 FPS on there no matter what. And i get around 70 with mods installed on minecraft.
Did one of my posts help you? Click the green arrow in the bottom right corner, it only takes a second! :)
Posted Image

dsflrs45
    dsflrs45

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

the server wont spawn zombies and structures and will still spawn the regular mobs can anybody help?

axelsteals

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

hi f3r i was just wondering if this mod has a wiki yet if so can u please post a link, 'cuz i will randomly start taking damage, i have full hunger, full water, full blood, and no zombies around me please help me? its really annoying.
is there some type of disease or sickness or am i just an idiot and cant see whats wrong

SapioiT
    SapioiT

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

@ark20000: As a thing, if you manage to download the mod archive, I think you need it in minecraft.jar... that's how it worked for me...

@dsflrs45: the worldtype should be CDWT, instead of default or largebiomes....

@axelsteals It's just a visual bug... I get it all the time...