this is my thread for a challenge I like to call...
Now, you are probably asking, "What the heck is Ultimate Shelter Challenge?" Well, that is what I want to tell you!
The purpose of this challenge is to, while following certain rules, create a house with all the things that are listed. Can you do it? It's a tough challenge, and it will take a LOT of time and resources.
Some of you may be a little... overwhelmed... of how many things there are. There is almost 100 required
things to build (I think I counted 98), and two optional challenges. That makes 100 challenges total!
Later on in this post, I will let you download a Word Document. I recommend that, if you do not have Microsoft Word, use a free program called OpenOffice.org. You will need it in order to open the document. This document tells you everything you need to do, and you can make the goals a certain colour (like green) for when you accomplish them. Most of the things in this document come from this wiki page.
Ultimate Shelter Challenge was somewhat inspired by a series that MinecraftUniverse did with some of his friends in late 2011. If you would like to watch the series, please click here.
That page on the wiki has updated since then, and I want to see who can do this challenge.
Now, on to the rules...
1. No creative
2. You may enable cheats, in case you ever need them.
3. Your goal is to do everything on that list.
4. Try not to feel forced to do things on the list. You can do your own things, like exploring, when you need to.
5. You may use a seed to get an advantageous spawn. Try not to use an "easy [insert good material here like diamond]" seed, however.
6. You may make the rooms any way you'd like.
7. You must start from scratch. No using a village, stronghold, cave, or any other natural structure. Exceptions are Trees, and Abandoned Mineshafts.
8. If recording on YouTube, be sure to provide a link to the forum thread.
9. Have fun!
(Feeling anything else should be a rule? Post it below!)
Well, now you will need to have the document in order to get started! This may take you a very long time to finish, but if you believe, you CAN do it!
Currently using: MediaFire (Direct Link)
Like this challenge? Show it some support by liking the post and setting this code as your signature...
It'll look like this...
Think you can make a cool banner? Show me one! If I like it, I might add it to the list. Credit will be given.