• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

ColdZer0
    ColdZer0

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

Hey i just want to delete a texture pack so i deleted the ".minecraft" folder which is in the "%appdata%" folder.
Now i want to download the minecraft client again.
usual it automatically downloads the folder again from minecraft.net if i run the downloaded minecraft application.
but now it just says: Can't connect to Minecraft (not downloaded)

please help  :)
and sorry for my bad english.. i'm german ^^

Register or log in to remove.

MisterMongo

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

i have the same problem
i deleted the folder too and i get blackscreen when i start or at 1.3 it says not downloaded and the .minecraft folder is empty :/

Jacko154
    Jacko154

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

Same problem here  :SSSS:

Skenyaa
    Skenyaa

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Skenyaa

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:52 AM

I was updating using the new launcher and after it updated minecraft kept crashing, so i deleted the .minecraft folder so it would redownload the game but now when i try do login it says can't connect to minecraft.net not downloaded

Skenyaa
    Skenyaa

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Skenyaa

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:56 AM

I found another post that can help viewtopic.php?f=17&t=189320 it downloads the game in browser so you can play offline

CindowsXP

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:59 AM

Reinstall entirely. Delete the EXE and appdata get the updated launcher and try again. There was a flawed launcher earlier today.

I_Mastermind_I

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:00 AM

Load the in-browser client and let it download the files, then you can run the DL client.

otoduran
    otoduran

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

Erm im having this problem with any minecraft launcher i download from the site.
I even played already on the Online version thats available to everyone and then tried again and still failed.
Even deleted the minecraft folder at Roaming and still....

Help anyone >< ......

otoduran
    otoduran

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:47 AM

Is it possible to fix if someone share their already downloaded minecraft folder ?

Arrow42
    Arrow42

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 882 posts
  • Minecraft: Arrow42

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:48 AM

Downgrade to the old client if the new one isn't working. I uploaded a copy of it to my dropbox account: http://dl.dropbox.co...2/Minecraft.exe
Check out my Minecraft (and other games) channel on youtube!  Lots of minecraft tutorials, Indie games and various LPs.

otoduran
    otoduran

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:09 AM

Ahhh i found out i was opening the game in the wrong browser version.. i was opening the classic. Then i opened the survival version in the browser and then the launcher worked just fine after all the downloads.    Wheeeeew...

wakm
    wakm

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

Hey, i got the same problem to but i can't join the offline mod eather. Can someone help me?
Tryed to Redownload it several times but it din't work.

Wolfield
    Wolfield

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:11 AM

I have the same problem! Can anybody help me?

xrdy1
    xrdy1

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:37 AM

I haves ame problem i open minecraft and it says not downloaded so i go and check %appdata% open .miencraft and its empty!!!thats why and please tell me how to fix this!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IF YOU DO ILL LUV U! PL :wood: Z :wood: :wood:

SniperRifleMan

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

I have no idea what I just did but I was trying to install a mod and then I got a "black screen" so I hit this button which said something about fixing the black screen and I hit it and it said something like click this to fix the black screen and I did, but it didn't get fixed  so I clicked another thing that said, "If step one didn't work click me!" so I did then I went to MC and I clicked play and there was a thing which said, "Login Failed" and then where the button that says play offline should be it was blank and below it said, "(Not Downloaded)". I just want to know what happened. By the way I used TFC's Mod Manager. Please Help!

P.S. Notch if your reading this I actually bought the game but the purchase failed somehow and if you could it would be cool if you gave me a free copy. Thanks bye.  :)
-SniperRifleMan :]

FinallyInfamous

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

Ok so I have the same problem I have the Exe file and I have an account. I try to launch the game and it says try again or play offline but play offline is greyed out and says (not downloaded) under it. Other information I have windows 7 and I payed for the game so idk why it says I don't have it. I just bought it a few minutes ago. Please Help.

Howard_Roark_

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

View PostFinallyInfamous, on 22 September 2011 - 10:35 PM, said:

Ok so I have the same problem I have the Exe file and I have an account. I try to launch the game and it says try again or play offline but play offline is greyed out and says (not downloaded) under it. Other information I have windows 7 and I payed for the game so idk why it says I don't have it. I just bought it a few minutes ago. Please Help.

I have exactly the same problem. I just bought the game. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I downloaded the Minecraft.exe (270 KB) and I ran it. I have the same greyed out "Play offline" button with the "(Not downloaded)" message beneath it.

I browsed through this thread (which is nearly one year old) and found no answer or reply from an administrator. Really? I am so close to asking for my money back.

toniosurfer

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:17 AM

View PostHoward_Roark_, on 27 September 2011 - 06:41 PM, said:

I have exactly the same problem. I just bought the game. I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I downloaded the Minecraft.exe (270 KB) and I ran it. I have the same greyed out "Play offline" button with the "(Not downloaded)" message beneath it.

I browsed through this thread (which is nearly one year old) and found no answer or reply from an administrator. Really? I am so close to asking for my money back.

I know dude! Me too! Notch needs to fix this... Get this, today I bought the game with a debit card and it says "Successfully purchased!" or whatever.. so I try to download it and it says (Not Downloaded) Idk what to do! :( I want it so bad! :(

toniosurfer

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:21 AM

hey guys... This helped me, check it out. Sorry if it doesn't help.

Nibblitman

Posted 08 October 2011 - 07:59 AM

I experimented with this and it is a file that is missing that causes the not able to log in problem after you go on the website.  It is the lastlogin and one that has username and password remembered.  So if somehow in the download we got that file everything would work out.