1) What is your in game username: Hannibal_Smith
2) Which time-zone are you in: UTC -5:00
3) What is your current age: 16
4) Do you speak fluent English: Yes, born and raised!
5) Are you familiar with plugins like World Edit, PermissionsEx, and WorldGuard: Yes I am, they don’t change that much and are very easy to understand
6) How long have you been playing minecraft: Since Old Classic was first released (3 years ago)
7) Would you vote for the server: Yes most definately
8) Why do you want to be a part of the staff:
I want to be moderator/admin because it was what I was born to do. I have been doing this for 3 years and never really found a place I would want to stay, or the server died out 2 months after joining. I’m looking for a place for me to bring my friends. A place for me to help people; learn more about anything they need help with. I hope you will add me to staff on your server because of these reasons. First a little opening couple of lines:
I have been hosting servers since ~Alpha 1.6 for me and my friends. Then I joined my first server, Crafthub where I became mod within 6 months. Then got upgraded to forum moderator within 2 months later. Later they went down and I looked for another server. I went into private servers from there to the official release of minecraft. From there I went to KSG (Kill Streak Gaming) Minecraft Server. Where I became mod of it and went onto my first Admin position! Then a player went onto hosting it, and it died.
From there I went onto what is now called Superior Realms. I created their name and got another admin position and built some stuff for them, like their spawn and other important stuff, which I have since forgotten. Then I went to a Minecraft Forum Admin's server. After about 3 months of being on though it died.
My last current server I have been on, was Noggin's a Minecraft Forum moderator. He used the minecraft server for his college project. I was the VIP World Admin and helped redo the main spawn. I built everything by hand, if you want to see my builds go to his server.
My skills of a builder have sprung from Basicbilly over at Crafthub.
If you want to Contact me add me on Skype: ultimatedoomer1
Superior Realms: m.sup-realm.com
Noggin's Server: republic.reforgedgc.com
Now that the opening is out of the way. I have some other things that make me a prime choice over others. I know all plugins fairly well, but I can’t code. I can tell hackers and over non hackers. Since I use hacks, it is very easy to tell if the person is hacking. Also I can handle situations quite well! For example,
Noob: THAT GUY ING KILLED ME!
Me: Calm down and explain what happened.
Noob: KILL THAT ING GUY! HE ING RAPED ME IN MY OWN HOME!!!!
Me: /mute Noob Stop Spamming 5 minutes
5 minutes later:
Noob: He killed me!
Me: Yes, it is a pvp server it is allowed. Are you done now?
Noob: Yes, have a good day!
Me: You too!
9) Have you ever been Banned on any servers:Yes twice, once of blaizecraft (private.blaizecraft.com) and another on a server I have once since forgotten.
10) Any past Experience on servers?: Yes, see the about me sections
11) Do you have a microphone: Yes and Skype, TS3, and Mumble
12) do you have teamspeak?: Yes
13) Contact method: Skype: ultimatedoomer1
14) How can we trust you?:
I am trust worthy because I have worked with a Minecraft Forum Moderator, and he trusted me to run the server. “hi all. I can confirm that he worked for me as an admin for a couple months. This guy is a good builder and fun to work with and is worth hiring. I wish him the best.” Noggin, MC Forum Moderator.
If he trusts me why shouldn’t you? I am hoping to get back into the action, and enjoying minecraft from an administrators view rather than a player. Hope you pick me!