Register or log in to remove.

Troybuckeye
  • Minecraft: Troybuckeye
  • Xbox:spencekinkelaar

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

View PostPhicksur, on 25 March 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

From what I have heard mentioned:

Miami, FL
I've heard that as well as New York. Let's keep our eyes peeled.
Posted Image

doctordiamonds

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

View PostSickLizard84, on 28 April 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

I think this is racist, everybody who says no is basically saying,
no we want minecon all to our selves, forget those other nations.
bad poll man, bad poll...
How is it racist?

rac·ism
  [rey-siz-uhPosted ImagePosted Imagem]  race is superior and has the right to rule others.

a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such adoctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

I feel like I should have something here. Hello.

Puppetmaster355
  • Minecraft: Puppetmaster355

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

Out of curiosity; you put down two Australian locations as Sydney and Hobart. I can understand Sydney as a good area for Minecon if it come to Australia, but why Hobart? Why not Brisbane or Melbourne (For the fact that they are in the top three most populated cities in Australia)? Why not Adelaide (Some of the better convention centres here)? What does Hobart have over those locations?

That being said, mind, my vote goes to Sydney albeit I'd love to see it in Melbourne.

Posted Image

SDM and Squid Army fanboys/girls. You're as ridiculous as each other. Gold=Butter=Gold. Why do you harp on about something as trivial as what people call it?

JollyDoctor
  • Minecraft: JollyDoctor

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

Dear Notch, please Chicago, that would be so damn convenient.

PlatSilver123

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

I think it should be in Yorktown Virginia. It would be very awesome.
~PlatSilver123

dannsair2
  • Minecraft: Dannsair2
  • Xbox:Tack34

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

now that I thinks about any where out of N.A or E.A would be different.

Cowlick
    Cowlick

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Cowlick_24

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

I think the British should get a go. I mean there are many British minecrafters and Youtubers and it hasn't been in Britain yet. It'll come to Chicago eventually anyway, I bet it'll be this year, or somewhere near it.

harald18
    harald18

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

London 2014 Then Australia, Perth 2015 then Asia 2016 :D

loobylys
    loobylys

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  lol

Manscout
    Manscout

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: Manscout

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

I think that Minecon should be in Germany or London.  They are 2 great and nice looking country's   Europe should be the place.  You would have people from the USA travel to Europe and then while there visit Minecon and see the local historical sites.  It would make for a great trip.  Most american make it to Europe.  This makes people want to go there.  One of the most famous people to go to Minecon is Notch and the Yogscast the have easy access to the area.  It would make it more likely for them to come.  Minecon could also join or make a injunction with Comicon so they can come together to give people a very good trip.  But that may only be my opinion.  

Thank you,
Manscout

theBlobLord
  • Minecraft: tehBlobLord

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

View PostTheZorgyBaby, on 15 April 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

I don't understand why they cant have more then one in different regions of the world in a given year? like there are a ton of fans in the USA and Europe! they surly would make a ton of money by having 2 in one year.
They don't do it for the money; in fact, they said that overall they made a loss last time (and all of the tickets sold out so they couldn't have made more money anyway)

Iown
    Iown

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

Somewhere in Montana obviously

It''s the head of the continuous 8 states lumber  export, and the number one mining state in the lower 48!

tomtomj2
  • Minecraft: tomtomj2

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:09 AM

Minecon 2013 has not even started yet and your all worrying about 2014!

*On topic- Lets have it in Stockholm! Origin city of  Minecraft!
Posted Image

Ilanlek
    Ilanlek

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

I think it should be in uk as for I never get the chance to go and it has rarely ever been there :l

Someguyfromcrowd
  • Minecraft: Someguyfromcrowd

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

They should host it in my Houston-area house.

pls jeb
I don't know how to deal with this

Quote me to get me back in the thread!

yotmam12

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

Las Vegas in 2011 (USA), Paris in 2012, (EU), somewhere in the USA in 2013, so that means it should be in Europe for 2014, and because of the votes, in London.

decino
    decino

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

Johannesburg, South Africa please! Pretty child-friendly city in my opinion and shouldn't be too far away for Euros/North Americlaps/Aussies.
Posted Image

MEowzerz123

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

Sorry to say but minecon is not up to you all :/ Its up to mojang. sorry to say that but its true :/

EmpsCraft

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

View PostPhicksur, on 25 March 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

From what I have heard mentioned:

Miami, FL

This. Please this.