• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Girly-Girl Skins Thread (Princesses and Pink Hair!)

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

topazamaranth

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:40 AM

Post your female skins here!

I've been looking everywhere for female skin inspiration. My computer is host to dozens of female skins, since I download any skin that makes the blocky Minecraft body look reasonably feminine. There just aren't that many GOOD ones though!

Hence, this thread. Post your female skins here! Let me see your frilly, your pink, your anime, your bikini babes!

I've lurked in these forums for months, digging through the endless waves of Neon Black Death Knight Zombie skins. Yesterday I finally made a forums account, so I can start posting the girly skins I've made. Here are a few of them; these have been been on the Skindex for a while, as well as a few others I've done. I'm not posting the ones that I derived from other people's stuff, though.

Posted Image

Here are the actual skin files:

Gladiator
Posted Image

Yuffie
Posted Image

Tifa
Posted Image

Magical Pretty Princess
Posted Image

Magical Pretty Princess (Cutesy)
Posted Image

Android Lola
Posted Image

Rogue
Posted Image

Magical Pretty Princess (Turquoise)
Posted Image

The bottom two are requests I've filled on these boards; you can look at my post history.

Updated 2/22/2011:

Terra of FFVI
Posted Image

Posted Image

Updated 2/23/2011

Putting all the requests thus far I've filled into the main post. I guess this is turning into a request thread! Oh well. . . At least I'll get better with practice!

Xena: Warrior Princess
Posted Image
Posted Image

Clefairy Girl
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sailor Moon
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wonder Woman
Posted Image
Posted Image

??Chii??
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Chick from Rosario+Vampire
Posted Image
Posted Image

PS: I will take requests, but I'm only interested in/good at girly skins. No requests for Evil Mutant Y from Zombie Video Game X will be filled.

Register or log in to remove.

Disturbia

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

OMGD SO GOOD! Can you do some anime skins or manga? O:

topazamaranth

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:20 AM

Disturbia said:

Aww, thank you! Have a diamond!  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

Two of those are anime-y video game characters (Tifa Lockheart and Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII), so I'm sure I could. Be more specific and with pictures, please, and I might give it a whirl. =3

Nattehine
  • Minecraft: Nattehine

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

I'd love you to do a "Xena the warrior princess" skin!!
http://www.google.se...=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Sorry for the URL. I'm new to the forum and don't know how to upload a picture.

topazamaranth

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

Nattehine said:

I'd love you to do a "Xena the warrior princess" skin!!

No problem! I usually use TinyPic to upload pictures. In the future, do this:

1. Go to Tinypic.com
2. Upload
3. Choose an image file
4. Select size (default lets a pic maintain it's original size)
5. Do the Capcha
6. Copy and paste the "image board" version of the link into your post

It's a bit more involved than posting a link, but it's better netiquette. =3

That said, I love Xena! =D

XENAAAA LALALALAA

Posted Image

WARRIOR PRINCESS

Posted Image

(I used my gladiator girl as a starting point for her.)

Disturbia

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

topazamaranth said:

Disturbia said:

Aww, thank you! Have a diamond!  :)  :GoldBar:  :GoldBar:

Two of those are anime-y video game characters (Tifa Lockheart and Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII), so I'm sure I could. Be more specific and with pictures, please, and I might give it a whirl. =3

Your welcome also :3 !Okay these 2 only. http://s157.photobuc... ... nt=173.jpg
http://s157.photobuc... ... nt=116.jpg
Thankyou!

Lioele
    Lioele

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:32 PM

Yay thankyou! Finally some good girly skins, it's hard to find ones that actually look like girls, haha :]
u can haz  :(  :Glass:  :Glass:

Kaiwren
    Kaiwren

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Minecraft: Kaiwren_

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

Wow, these are really good! :D Here, yew taeks all my diamonds. :iapprove:  :iapprove:  :)  :tnt:  :tnt:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:

But seriously, I like these a lot.  So-called "girly" skins are usually some of the most well-done, and these are definitely no exception. I might even use one! :iapprove:
Civcraft - Build with more than just blocks
Posted Image

topazamaranth

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:42 PM

@Disturbia:

Here's your Clefairy girl!

Posted Image

I had to play fast and loose with the details, since leaving her dress a plain pink like in the picture does NOT look good on the Minecraft blocks. But I kind of got a feel for the style of skin you wanted, so here you go! I thought the pale colors worked well with it, but please let me know if you think I made it too pastel! It's a mere roll of a slider to make the colors brighter.

Posted Image

Also, in the future please upload pictures like I showed Nattehine. Sometimes, image links can lead to viruses. :Diamond:  :)  :) Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't want to test my anti-virus software!  

@Lioele and Kaiwren:

Aww, thank you!  :iapprove:  Good to know these are good enough that others want to use them (although the low numbers of girly skins may be working in my favor)!

Pai
    Pai

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • Minecraft: Pai

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:43 PM

These are great skins, thanks for sharing them! I agree that there are not enough quality femmy skins. =)

topazamaranth

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:12 PM

You're welcome!  :Notch:  :Blue:

I made a Sailor Moon skin; I couldn't think of anything else to do off the top of my head, and I'm on a roll today! I loved that show as a kid though; it'd be on Toonami every day after school. If anyone wants the other senshi, just ask; I can whip them up in a few minutes, since I'd really only have to do some color changes on this one.

Posted Image

Sailor Moon Prism Crystal Something-Something Transformation Power!

Posted Image

Disturbia

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

topazamaranth said:

@Disturbia:

Here's your Clefairy girl!

Posted Image

I had to play fast and loose with the details, since leaving her dress a plain pink like in the picture does NOT look good on the Minecraft blocks. But I kind of got a feel for the style of skin you wanted, so here you go! I thought the pale colors worked well with it, but please let me know if you think I made it too pastel! It's a mere roll of a slider to make the colors brighter.

Posted Image

Also, in the future please upload pictures like I showed Nattehine. Sometimes, image links can lead to viruses. :SSSS:  :SSSS:  :SSSS: Maybe I'm paranoid, but I don't want to test my anti-virus software!  

@Lioele and Kaiwren:

Aww, thank you!  :P  Good to know these are good enough that others want to use them (although the low numbers of girly skins may be working in my favor)!

OMGG! I love it! Thank you so much! You deserve a  :Diamond: !

ShinyHaruka

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:22 AM

Holymolycakes! You're extremely good at this. I'm going to use all of them. ALL OF THEM.  :stone:
:stone:

bolongatony
  • Minecraft: xtreat

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:25 AM

I would Like a Wonder Woman Skin please.

duartel said:

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please" we say no because its shorter than yes.

Posted Image

ShinyHaruka

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:35 AM

Here's a request!

Posted Image

Do either of those look fun to do? (Or both!  :iapprove: )

topazamaranth

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

Posted Image

:SSSS: Wonder Woman!  :SSSS:

Posted Image

Reused a few pieces from my other stuff, but I think it turned out well! I couldn't find a picture of her butt to see if her outfit has stars there too, so I just didn't put any.  :SSSS:  :SSSS:

. . . Oh dammit, now that I look at it, I did the stars in the wrong shade of white. You can go into Paint and put true white in there pretty easily though.  :SSSS:  Sorry!  :SSSS:

dsohler
    dsohler

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Minecraft: dsohler

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:14 PM

topazamaranth said:

I don't have any, but i must admit, that this is quite awesome :D
Removing and copying back the program file
is not a solution for configuration problems.

topazamaranth

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:30 PM

dsohler said:

topazamaranth said:

I don't have any, but i must admit, that this is quite awesome :White:

No one else seems to have any either.  :White:  It's a bit distressing. I don't mind filling requests the whole thread -- I seem to be the only one making half-way decent female skins right now, and no girl should have to run around looking like a man -- but I'd stil really like to see other people's work. D=

@ ShinyHaruka

Aaaand here's your request! Those two girls look pretty much the same to me, so I made the pink one and then ran it through some hue/saturation sliders to make it purple. That's why the purple one looks less cohesive, but eh. I'm a princess, I can be lazy dammit!  :White:

Posted Image

Pink Girl (Is it Chii from Chobits?)

Posted Image

Purple Girl (. . . Is this also her? ??? :D )

Posted Image

ShinyHaruka

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:24 PM

Ooh those are cute!  :Diamond:

And.. I have no idea who either of those are. I just thought it'd be fun to dig through my archives of pictures for something to suggest and I probably had that one on hand for like 5 years. Thank you though!

XgenStudios

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:09 PM

Dang, nice work!

RANDOM DIAMONDS!  :P  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  :Diamond:  and a flower  :)
Make sure to check out Xgenstudios.com, new games every week!
http://www.xgenstudios.com/

http://www.machinima.com/

Posted Image[/url][/img]