Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Zepplin Mod 1.5.1


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1

zech299
    zech299

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Could anyone please update the Zeppelin mod to 1.5.1? I've been checking since 1.2.5 but it hasn't been updated by anyone anymore. I'm asking anyone who knows how to update mods.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

BobbyC1352

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

it was renamed to the trains and zeppelin mod and then to traincraft. however it is now completely different. here's the thread:http://www.minecraft...s-zeppelin-mod/. hope this helps
Posted Image

#3

Nanosaxon

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:51 AM

I don't know what happened to it.  Ever since I got minecraft I have wanted mods.  This was the one mod I always wanted.  After teaching myself to mod and having used 100's of mods I never got to use the zeppelin mod.  Every time I make something I end up making ships, planes, or spaceships that need the mod.  If anyone updates it I will be very grateful.  Do it for a kid who has always dreamed of having that mod.

#4

BladedChaos

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostBobbyC1352, on 24 March 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

it was renamed to the trains and zeppelin mod and then to traincraft. however it is now completely different. here's the thread:http://www.minecraft...s-zeppelin-mod/. hope this helps

No.  'Zeppelin Mod' and 'Trains and Zeppelins' are two completely different mods by two different authors.  The admins locked the original Zeppelin Mod thread until the author contacts them with an up to date version of the mod.  Therefore it appears to be defunct, but several people have managed to get a hold of the author of Zeppelin Mod and he says he's trying to update it, but he's run into a very particular bug and hasn't had time to figure it out yet.

#5

secretqwerty10

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

if you use particle decorations mod + zeppelin mod = lovely boat.

#6

MrPutter67

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

I got a good idea, how about you make the zeppelin mod the same way but for minecraft 1.5.1

#7

Mechfan666

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostMrPutter67, on 01 April 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

I got a good idea, how about you make the zeppelin mod the same way but for minecraft 1.5.1

Srorry, bro, but the reason the zepplin mod was never updated to 1.5.1 was because of the Single player server integration in 1.3.
he can't code the mod to work on a server. (well, he can, but its going to take forever.)
Posted Image

#8

MrPutter67

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

1.You should make a modforge version
2.See if you can go online and see how to make mods for 1.5.1
3.hen  make the mot the same way you did it before

it mite help :)

#9

darkchinchilla
  • Location: Kadina, SA

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:19 PM

View PostMrPutter67, on 04 April 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

1.You should make a modforge version
2.See if you can go online and see how to make mods for 1.5.1
3.hen  make the mot the same way you did it before

it mite help Posted Image
Yes, and as explained, the maker IS PROBABLY TRYING TO DO THAT. If he could have, he probably would have by now.
So, that in no way helped.

#10

ktechwhiz

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

I got minecraft in the begining of this year the mod i always wanted was the zepplin mod because iv always wanted to ride in my creations please update it

#11

MrPutter67

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:47 AM

):
Why cant you ue minecraft coder pack in forge

#12

ghostlegend117

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

the origanel zepplin mod is being remade as the maker of the mod has allowed others to finish what he has started doing

here
http://www.minecraft...hips-and-boats/

and here

http://www.minecraft...w-zeppelin-mod/

#13

kingofguns86

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

i agree i whant the mod on 1.5.1 because me and my freind we whant to do a mod revrew on it and we dont have a 1.2.5 server download

#14

Pukey1
    Pukey1

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

I Haven't Tried The Mod But I Hope It Is Awesome
GOOD LUCK TO THE CREATOR!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#15

oksmott
    oksmott

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

how i can dovnload this

#16

KhornDX
    KhornDX

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Location: in front of my computer.
  • Minecraft: KhornDX

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

you should check the futurecraft mod (not available yet but will probably be released soon): http://www.minecraft...28-futurecraft/

#17

Lesking72
  • Location: The planet Gallifrey
  • Minecraft: lesking72

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

View PostNanosaxon, on 25 March 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

I don't know what happened to it.  Ever since I got minecraft I have wanted mods.  This was the one mod I always wanted.  After teaching myself to mod and having used 100's of mods I never got to use the zeppelin mod.  Every time I make something I end up making ships, planes, or spaceships that need the mod.  If anyone updates it I will be very grateful.  Do it for a kid who has always dreamed of having that mod.

You can search minecraft 1.2.5 jar and use the installer
ಠ_ಠ

#18

opsaaaaa
    opsaaaaa

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Location: unknown !!!
  • Minecraft: opsaaaaa

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

View Postzech299, on 23 March 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Could anyone please update the Zeppelin mod to 1.5.1? I've been checking since 1.2.5 but it hasn't been updated by anyone anymore. I'm asking anyone who knows how to update mods.
I would love to...
...but i realy dont like working in JAVA Posted Image to much typing !!!

#19

HyperPwner
  • Minecraft: HyperPwner

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostBobbyC1352, on 24 March 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

it was renamed to the trains and zeppelin mod and then to traincraft. however it is now completely different. here's the thread:http://www.minecraft...s-zeppelin-mod/. hope this helps
he means the one where you can turn ANY building into a pilotable ship
Posted Image

#20

RS_OP_DRAGON

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

It would be nice if you changed the topic name, because it is irritating looking for the mod and being misled to this thread. So can you change it to (Can someone update the Zepplin mod to 1.5.1) or something?
Posted Image