• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.x][Forge]Father Toast's Server Mods - Lost Books, Deadly World, Mob Properties, and More!

books generation spawners silverfish loot upgrades skulls chest gen 1.6.4 1.6.x

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

FatherToast
  • Minecraft: FatherToast

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

Father Toast's Server Mods
1.6.x

Quick Links:
Spoiler:

Also check out my main mod page for more mods and a look at what's coming next!

Welcome to my server mods page! This page covers all the details and screenshots for my server side mods.
They all work on integrated servers, too, of course! (Also known as single player.)

Posted Image

Lost Books
1.1 for MC 1.6.x

Are you glad that books can finally be written in, but upset that there aren't any to read? Well, good sir or madam, download Lost Books and get ready for fun - with books!

This mod adds a chance for monsters to drop randomly books out of a set of books that anyone can create with ease! Books can even support randomized words for books similar to automatically generated Mad Libs!

Every single book, the drop rates, and some conditions can be customized in a handsome properties file! The properties file is generated in your .minecraft/config directory.

Info and Downloads:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Deadly World
1.0.1 for MC 1.6.x

Ever thought the world was just a little too nice to you? Have you ever wished mining was more dangerous and exciting and dangerous? Look no further!

This mod adds a few world generation features that make living more difficult and interesting! These features include landmines, silverfish veins, lava pockets, and things that shoot arrows everywhere, all using blocks and features included in vanilla Minecraft!

The frequency of features and mobs in mob spawners (as well as nearly everything else) can be adjusted in a super-duper properties file! The properties file is generated in your .minecraft/config directory.

Info and Downloads:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Custom Chest Loot
1.1 for MC 1.6.x

Have you ever wanted to customize your bonus starter chest, see mod items in dungeons, or simply wanted to make your Minecraft's trunks full of junk? If so, we have the solution for you: Custom Chest Loot!

This tiny mod simply allows you to customize all randomly generated container (chests, dispensers, etc.) content and the number of items generated in those containers.

All container categories (including ones added by mods, if any) are completely customizable in the properties files! This mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config/CustomChestLoot directory.

Info and Downloads:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Player Heads
1.0 for MC 1.6.x

If you've ever killed a player and thought, "Gee, I really wish I could pull that player's head off of his dead body and mount it on my wall," then come on over and get this mod on your server!

This is a very tiny mod that simply adds the ability for players to drop their own heads.

The drop rate and conditions can be customized in a nice little properties file! The properties file is generated in your .minecraft/config directory.

Info and Downloads:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Mob Properties
(ALPHA) 0.0 for MC 1.6.x

Think zombies are too slow, skeletons are too strong, or creepers simply don't drop enough cookies? Well, all you need to do is configure them the way you want them - with Mob Properties!

This mod allows you to customize all mobs, vanilla or otherwise, with completely configurable drops, attributes, equipment, names, and even potion effects. To top it off, many properties accept number ranges for values, and are randomized for each mob!

Everything in this mod is completely configurable! This mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties files. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config directory.

Info and Downloads:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Loot Mod
(BETA) 0.1 for MC 1.2.5

Tired of every single weapon, tool, and piece of armor being exactly the same? Think it would make more sense if there was some variation? Well, fret no more! We have what you need: the Loot Mod!

This mod introduces "upgrades" that are innately applied to weapons dropped from mobs (currently only swords)! Mobs don't drop weapons, you say? Well, this mod takes care of that, too: it gives all hostile mobs a chance to drop equipment!

The equipment drop rates can be adjusted in a convenient properties file! The properties file is generated in your .minecraft folder.

Info and Downloads:
Spoiler:

Terms of Use:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Banner:
Spoiler:

Edited by FatherToast, 31 December 2013 - 06:12 AM.

Posted Image

-Father Toast

Register or log in to remove.

Luke
    Luke

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 693 posts
  • Minecraft: CurseLuke
  • Xbox:CurseLuke

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Nice!

BluntedEdgeBlade
  • Minecraft: BluntEdgedBlade
  • Xbox:I ain't got one

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

Awesome :D
2nd post :D

"Steal all the Spells!" ~ Rubick DotA 2
                                                                       Ιησούς του νaυή

Martan
    Martan

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Minecraft: Martan

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:40 AM

This is some pretty great mods! Original, simple and yet excellent

FatherToast

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostLuke, on 22 March 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

Nice!

Thank you! :)

View PostBluntedEdgeBlade, on 22 March 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Awesome :D
2nd post :D

Thanks!
Fourth. ;)

View PostMartan, on 22 March 2013 - 06:40 AM, said:

This is some pretty great mods! Original, simple and yet excellent

Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :)

Posted Image

-Father Toast

TheCrafter007

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

Hi, on a multiplayer server it doenst work :/ . I hit a animal and theres NOTHING! Ca you help me please???

TheCrafter007

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hi,
it doenst work on servers! Can you help me please?

FatherToast

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

View PostTheCrafter007, on 27 March 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

Hi, on a multiplayer server it doenst work :/ . I hit a animal and theres NOTHING! Ca you help me please???

No need to post twice - what doesn't work?

Posted Image

-Father Toast

TheCrafter007

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

The health bar doesnt work :/. I see nothing! I did it with the Minecraft Version changer. Heres the link: http://mvc.craften.de/ (sorry but its German. Maybe youcan translate it!)

FatherToast

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

View PostTheCrafter007, on 28 March 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

The health bar doesnt work :/. I see nothing! I did it with the Minecraft Version changer. Heres the link: http://mvc.craften.de/ (sorry but its German. Maybe youcan translate it!)

The health bar doesn't work with some mobs. In particular, I don't think it works on special mobs right now.
Is that some kind of patcher/launcher?

Posted Image

-Father Toast

TheCrafter007

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

Yes, it is an Launcher.

TheCrafter007

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Did the server must have installet the Mod???

With what Mobs its maybe Doesnt Works?

FatherToast

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostTheCrafter007, on 28 March 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

Did the server must have installet the Mod???

With what Mobs its maybe Doesnt Works?

Yes, all mods on this page must be installed on the server and don't need to be installed client-side.
The only exception is the Loot Mod, which will only follow that pattern only once it is updated.

Posted Image

-Father Toast

Naxza
    Naxza

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

You do have Forge installed, right?
Posted Image
The NaxzaCast: A high-difficulty, mod-centric, Complete-the-Monument channel and more!

TheCrafter007

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

yes, I have forge installed. But the server dont had installed the mod! Thats the ground! Thank you very much!

xShadowThiefx

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

Update Loot Mod ok? all mods from this post are 1.5.1 but that mod is in 1.2.5... I'm want to use that, and this not work on 1.5.1 :/

FatherToast

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostTheCrafter007, on 29 March 2013 - 07:58 AM, said:

yes, I have forge installed. But the server dont had installed the mod! Thats the ground! Thank you very much!

No problem! :)

View PostxShadowThiefx, on 29 March 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Update Loot Mod ok? all mods from this post are 1.5.1 but that mod is in 1.2.5... I'm want to use that, and this not work on 1.5.1 :/

It's in the (very slow) process of being updated. I'm having to rewrite the mod from scratch.

Posted Image

-Father Toast

Synchro
    Synchro

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

When I use the health bar mod, it works fine. but the names of mobs in the death messages also become health bars
eg: 'Player was shot to death by [Health Bar]'
Same also with villager's trade menu. It shows a health bar instead of the word Villager.
Just wondering if there was a way to fix this. :]

Thanks for the mod btw.

FatherToast

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:32 AM

View PostSynchro, on 31 March 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

When I use the health bar mod, it works fine. but the names of mobs in the death messages also become health bars
eg: 'Player was shot to death by [Health Bar]'
Same also with villager's trade menu. It shows a health bar instead of the word Villager.
Just wondering if there was a way to fix this. :]

Thanks for the mod btw.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to fix this, since the health bars are really just custom names. Of course, I'll always look for a way!

Posted Image

-Father Toast

Akitori
    Akitori

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:31 AM

Uh...Father toast your arrow towers look suspiciously familiar....

oh yeah they look like mine that i custom made ._.