Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article


texture of black diamond 1.5.2

veditaso diamon diamond minecraft texture

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1

veditaso
    veditaso

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

Today, I bring you guys the forum a new texture that I created
this new texture leaves your dimantes well blacks
used to create it in paint.net program, so do not know if you guys will like it or not this texture
for those who want a more custom texture leave us comments







download
http://adf.ly/PY0r4



My blog (Brazilian)
http://adf.ly/PY19L




in my next texture bring an inventory differently


http://adf.ly/PY1kc
Posted Image

photos

Posted Image


Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Protocol_Gaming
  • Location: Virgo Supercluster
  • Minecraft: Omni_

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

Pics...
A mop is eating my parental lobe.

#3

infinitkiwi
  • Location: Sunny island in the Mediterranean... Jealous?
  • Minecraft: infinitkiwi

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

Why would we want a black diamond texture? We can do this ourselves even if we are so desperate to have it...

And Protocol; I think you should change your quote of the day... daily.
Posted ImagePlease quote me if you want me to reply to you. Please? :)
http://www.minecraft...ersion-2-v2015/

#4

MRGamer01_Snowpaw
  • Minecraft: MRGamer01

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

Brand new user and hosting a texture change for 1 block...Seems legit.

Quote

Bullets are long range melee weapons.  Their range is huge though, but they're melee weapons.

Quote

The word of the goddess Krystal Snowpaw is to be accepted without question.  She demands no constant praise but that thou does not praise any other.  Her wisdom, power, and four tails are the creator, the Mother Of Creation.
Maybe that second quote means something about an adventure map.

#5

Samiboula
    Samiboula

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Retired Staff
  • 12373 posts
  • Location: Turkey

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostMRGamer01_Snowpaw, on 22 March 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

Brand new user and hosting a texture change for 1 block...Seems legit.
Obviously it's legit. I'm not sure what you mean why it wouldn't be.

#6

veditaso
    veditaso

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

infinitkiwi, not all people know how to make textures, and sometimes, she may be willing to change only one thing, so I created this texture

#7

Crimsollite
  • Location: Sydney
  • Minecraft: Crimsollite

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

View Postveditaso, on 22 March 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

infinitkiwi, not all people know how to make textures, and sometimes, she may be willing to change only one thing, so I created this texture
If you don't know how to make textures, why did you make this pack?

...


#8

Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Location: The Kalos Region
  • Minecraft: Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Xbox:Sh4rp Blade15

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

Well, atleast he isn't racist! I mean he made black diamonds... not white. (I AM NOT A RACIST)
Hi. This is very hard to read, right?

#9

veditaso
    veditaso

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostCrimsollite, on 22 March 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

If you don't know how to make textures, why did you make this pack?

crimsollite, you must have misunderstood, I made this texture for those who do NOT know textures, because who knows how to do, can do much better than mine

View PostSh4rp_Blade15, on 22 March 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

Well, atleast he isn't racist! I mean he made black diamonds... not white. (I AM NOT A RACIST)


I decided to make a texture of black diamonds, because they are (well, I guess there) and also because I like that color

#10

derwildewatz

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

View Postveditaso, on 23 March 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

I decided to make a texture of black diamonds, because they are (well, I guess there) and also because I like that color

black is no color.

#11

veditaso
    veditaso

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

View Postderwildewatz, on 23 March 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

black is no color.

I consider color

#12

veditaso
    veditaso

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

View Postveditaso, on 22 March 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

Today, I bring you guys the forum a new texture that I created
this new texture leaves your dimantes well blacks
used to create it in paint.net program, so do not know if you guys will like it or not this texture
for those who want a more custom texture leave us comments







download
http://www.mediafire...e7rcxvhw5698dh9



My blog (Brazilian)
http://veditaso.wordpress.com/




in my next texture bring an inventory differently
Posted Image


in my next texture bring an inventory differently


out twice in the same sentence because time to edit appeared only once

#13

Protocol_Gaming
  • Location: Virgo Supercluster
  • Minecraft: Omni_

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Pics still needed.
A mop is eating my parental lobe.

#14

Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Location: The Kalos Region
  • Minecraft: Sh4rp_Blade15
  • Xbox:Sh4rp Blade15

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

View Postderwildewatz, on 23 March 2013 - 12:55 PM, said:

black is no color.

Okay first... that sounds racist, second it is a color.
Hi. This is very hard to read, right?

#15

JohnnyRongo

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

Before this turns into some sort of social justice battle where people are called cis scum, this really shouldn't exist and you should delete the thread before a flamewar happens.

#16

Crimsollite
  • Location: Sydney
  • Minecraft: Crimsollite

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

View Postveditaso, on 23 March 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

crimsollite, you must have misunderstood, I made this texture for those who do NOT know textures, because who knows how to do, can do much better than mine




I decided to make a texture of black diamonds, because they are (well, I guess there) and also because I like that color
Well...
I don't like it.
The only colours you used are complete black for the main body of the diamonds and complete white for the shine, which looks absolutely horrible, and you didn't even bother to recolour the outlines on items...

...


#17

veditaso
    veditaso

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

View PostCrimsollite, on 23 March 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Well...
I don't like it.
The only colours you used are complete black for the main body of the diamonds and complete white for the shine, which looks absolutely horrible, and you didn't even bother to recolour the outlines on items...

if you did not like the texture do not use

#18

Protocol_Gaming
  • Location: Virgo Supercluster
  • Minecraft: Omni_

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

We won't, hehe.

Anyway, he is giving critism, and if you can't take it, then you probably should get off the forums like... now.  Seriously.

Oh, and pure black is not a color.  It's lack of color.  Just wanted to throw that out.  :P

Edited by Protocol_Gaming, 24 March 2013 - 03:29 AM.

A mop is eating my parental lobe.

#19

veditaso
    veditaso

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostProtocol_Gaming, on 24 March 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

We won't, hehe.

Anyway, he is giving critism, and if you can't take it, then you probably should get off the forums like... now.  Seriously.

Oh, and pure black is not a color.  It's lack of color.  Just wanted to throw that out.  Posted Image

like people who express their opinions, instead of getting cursing others.

#20

Protocol_Gaming
  • Location: Virgo Supercluster
  • Minecraft: Omni_

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

I can't understand you.

He was giving critism, and I suggest you use it.  If you don't, your pack will never improve.  He also didn't curse in any way.


A mop is eating my parental lobe.