• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

What to do after killing the Ender Dragon?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

KiwiCraft_Survival

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:53 AM

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering what should i do after i kill the ender dragon because im thinking it would get very boring to play after that because it seems to me that's pretty much the end of the game because there's nothing to achieve.

So if anyone can give me any ideas on what to do that would be cool.

Thanks
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

JTTCOTE2
    JTTCOTE2

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

...you think the enderdragon is the end of the game?
Right, try to consider why people played Minecraft before 1.0 when it was added. TO BUILD AWESOME THINGS!

Now, you can create an enderman xp farm, which will make that much easier as you can easily have eff V tools. Go create!

Torien
    Torien

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

I have been playing minecraft for over a year and I have never even killed the enderdragon, not because I couldn't, just because I have had so many worlds, but then I plan big builds, I have modded worlds, there is plenty to do
Posted Image

WarHero373
  • Minecraft: WarHero373
  • Xbox:War Hero373

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

I have never killed the Ender Dragon either, and I've had the game since wayyy back. Before the Nether was even a thing. Just build stuff. Cool stuff. Probably things that you have thought of building before. Maybe like a village, or a working lighthouse, or a huge estate/villa. The game is only limited to your imagination! Good luck bro! Posted Image

gamergeek84
  • Minecraft: gamergeek84

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

After you kill the Ender Dragon, you keep playing Minecraft.

Ninjawes

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

Who says you have to play Minecraft every second of your life? If you're not inspired to play at the moment, take a break. Go outside. Enjoy hanging out with friends or playing outdoors. Or, just find another game to play(I wouldn't be the one to ask though.. you would have to research a bit about what game suits you.)

If you have your mind set on continuing to play, then why not try automating some farms? Build a castle. Replicate your real-life house in your world. Explore a bit and just take it easy. Build a village. Look at other people's creations and try to get inspired by them. There are so many things you can do! There are countless other threads about this very topic scattered in this forum. Try finding them and see what others have suggested!

Good luck!

DaveTheWave
  • Minecraft: TheMuffinMan199

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Don't forget about the Wither! I first killed the Ender dragon then the wither, now I'm  trying to kill them on hardcore :D
Posted Image This it a fun server that I didn't make, give it a try :)
Ever get tired of squids? Support dolphins in Minecraft!

CosmixReal

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostNinjawes, on 21 March 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Who says you have to play Minecraft every second of your life? If you're not inspired to play at the moment, take a break. Go outside. Enjoy hanging out with friends or playing outdoors. Or, just find another game to play(I wouldn't be the one to ask though.. you would have to research a bit about what game suits you.)

If you have your mind set on continuing to play, then why not try automating some farms? Build a castle. Replicate your real-life house in your world. Explore a bit and just take it easy. Build a village. Look at other people's creations and try to get inspired by them. There are so many things you can do! There are countless other threads about this very topic scattered in this forum. Try finding them and see what others have suggested!

Good luck!

View PostNinjawes, on 21 March 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

Good luck!

Go outside? what the heck is outside? just find another game! thats how life works, you find a game boring, play another one, then come back :D!

Hedgehog1324

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

One thing you could do after, is make challenges for yourself, for example, try to make 5 golden apples (the one with gold blocks). Or you could fight against the Wither. Another option would be to get adventure mods and play the new quest in that mod (one being DivineRPG)

Sirsir94
  • Minecraft: Sirsir94

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

After you kill the dragon, and make an Ender-ender, you can start playing Minecraft.
Click the egg to see something cool!
Posted Image