• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

☛The Kingdoms United [1.7.4] | Number 1 UK Creative Server | PlotMe | Free WorldEdit | Survival + Factions | Prison | Survival Games [1.7.4]

minecraft bukkit server moderator staff 1.7.4 latest tku thekingdomsunited youtube

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

TheKingdomsUnited

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:31 AM

The Kingdoms United 1.7.4

IP: mc.tkumain.co.uk

Here at TheKingdomsUnited you will find a great all round experience. We cater for all ages and provide a stable community, in which we have many aspects to what you can do. We are capable of holding up to 500 players at any one time with little to no lag. We try to ensure that all of our players are happy, and content. Any issues or just need a help in hand no problem our active staff team are always on hand to help and assist you in whatever way they can
Here is a list of all of our Network Features.
-   Server is 1.7.4 (Latest Minecraft Version)
-   Creative Server with Worldedit! (Worldedit has a 60,000 block change limit at one time.) Plots are 100x100 so you won’t run out of room!
-   Weekly Creative Build offs will allow you to win special ranks and get your building quality known throughout the server.
-   Survival Server is your choice of what to do. We have factions, or you can go away and just survive.
-   Our unique parkour gives you a ton variety of levels, with different playing styles!
-   Survival Games Unique maps. Hidden challenges. May the odds be ever in your favor.
-   Prison currently undergoing a massive rebuild! Check back for more details soon!
-   Unique Vote System We have a custom voting system, that gives you vote points. In turn, gives you access to amazing new ranks.

Here at TheKingdomsUnited you will find a great all round experience. We cater for all ages and provide a stable community, in which we have many aspects to what you can do. We are capable of holding up to 500 players at any one time with little to no lag. We try to ensure that all of our players are happy, and content. Any issues or just need a help in hand no problem our active staff team are always on hand to help and assist you in whatever way they can
Here is a list of all of our Network Features.
-   Server is 1.7.4 (Latest Minecraft Version)
-   Creative Server with Worldedit! (Worldedit has a 60,000 block change limit at one time.) Plots are 100x100 so you won’t run out of room!
-   Weekly Creative Build offs will allow you to win special ranks and get your building quality known throughout the server.
-   Survival Server is your choice of what to do. We have factions, or you can go away and just survive.
-   Our unique parkour gives you a ton variety of levels, with different playing styles!
-   Survival Games Unique maps. Hidden challenges. May the odds be ever in your favor.
-   Prison currently undergoing a massive rebuild! Check back for more details soon!
-   Unique Vote System We have a custom voting system, that gives you vote points. In turn, gives you access to amazing new ranks.

Register or log in to remove.

Zolarix
    Zolarix

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • Minecraft: Zolarix

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

I cannot compare this server to any other. I have donated $150 to it and am currently on trial to become a mod. For me, the variety, the professionalism and the community doesn't just make it the best Minecraft server for me. The Kingdoms United makes Minecraft for me now.

Because of this, I want to promote it and will do so in any way  I can. Let's keep on making TKU better, and let's gift as many Minecraft Players as possible with the opportunity to play there!

We are everything you can dream of, we are every last Kingdom, United.

Note to the OP: Remember to mention World Edit :D

I am the Co-Founder of the upcoming discontinued RP Show:
Posted Image

TheKingdomsUnited

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:45 AM

View PostZolarix, on 19 March 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

I cannot compare this server to any other. I have donated $150 to it and am currently on trial to become a mod. For me, the variety, the professionalism and the community doesn't just make it the best Minecraft server for me. The Kingdoms United makes Minecraft for me now.

Because of this, I want to promote it and will do so in any way  I can. Let's keep on making TKU better, and let's gift as many Minecraft Players as possible with the opportunity to play there!

We are everything you can dream of, we are every last Kingdom, United.

Note to the OP: Remember to mention World Edit Posted Image
I am so happy you like it! It has been a great pleasure to have you around on TKU, let's hope you have a big future here!

TheKingdomsUnited

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Update:

Added pictures of builds to the thread, added more information about the server!

TheKingdomsUnited

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Update: The server has increased it's slots from 100 to 150! This means that during the peak times, more players can connect and enjoy the server!

Mr_Nut
    Mr_Nut

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 66 posts
  • Minecraft: Mr_Nut

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:14 PM

This server has been expanding massively, we have re-introduced skyblock and hunger games  The admin team are working on some secret updates for the server! We have also introduced free WORLDEDIT, set at a 60,000 block limit and we have also increased the plot sizes to 100x100! As well as new donation packages purely for creative!

You can no longer connect with ip 74.112.201.82 you must now connect with Ip
Mc.Tkumain.co.uk!
Posted Image

D4RKW4RR10R

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

This server is by far the most amazing one! I have been on many servers and this one is definately the best! They have amazing staff that are always working to the best of their ability and also they have breathtaking builds!

There is so much to do on the server including Hungergames, Mob arena, Parkour, Creative, Skyblock and Survival! You can also make some awesome friends and have a fun time, You will never get bored!

It has really been a miracle to find such a magnificent server! Im so pleased I joined!

I would just like to thank the staff of this server for making my free time a truly amazing time!

Thank you -D4RK

Genogirl
    Genogirl

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: Genogirl

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Best server I have ever been on, no other server can beat this one, this is my frist and only server I enjoy the most, I love being a member of this fun and awesome server :)
Crazy stuff happens a lot, but thats just life I suppose :/

PotentialPanda
  • Minecraft: TechnicalWizard
  • Xbox:Hype Flame

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Absolutely LOVE this server, and it's staff. They always listen and help me with stuff. I'm a vet and I've seen so many changes and improvements to this awesome server I encourage you to join this server and register!

TechnicalWizard ^_^

TheKingdomsUnited

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:22 PM

Thank you all for your kind words, we will continue to update the server as much as we can!
You guys excited for the new features?

Samson1228

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

I love this server and its amazing being a part of it. (I was paid to say that, jk)

D4RKW4RR10R

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostTheKingdomsUnited, on 18 April 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Thank you all for your kind words, we will continue to update the server as much as we can!
You guys excited for the new features?

Definately! That is something to be looking looking forward too :D

TheKingdomsUnited

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:56 AM

Our server has been undergoing some massive changes in the recent months, check out the main thread for all of the updated features.
All of the TKU servers are now updated 1.6.2 so you can come and join us today with your friends! Our servers allow you to build, create, explore and be yourself! Make new friends, play various game types, minigames etc!
Come and join us at mc.tkumain.co.uk

timmtim
    timmtim

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

This server is really good, I like the new COD Zombies maps that are up. When you get a big group of people together you can get pretty far in the game. I know they also have Survival, Creative, and Prison which is pretty cool.

The mods do a good job too of getting rid of all the annoying advertisers and griefers.

Genogirl
    Genogirl

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: Genogirl

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

keep up the good work
Crazy stuff happens a lot, but thats just life I suppose :/

TheKingdomsUnited

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:44 PM

Hi Guys!

We're back! Bigger, stronger than ever! Come and join in today!
We have been revamping a few things over the past few months, we have added in new things to the server! We have stunning new builds, we are unique with what we do! Come and see! mc.tkumain.co.uk

-TheKingdomsUnited Staff

pizzaboy912

Posted 02 March 2014 - 04:51 PM

This is a great server and i have enjoyed many a days playing on it thanks to all the development team for making such a great server.

bolti3303

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

minecraft
is the best